| Overview & Features
| Stats & Races
| Paragon Paths
| Epic Destinies
- Archspell (AP) - Only included because of the level 30 feature, which is incredible. But a single level of awesome is not enough to justify 9 level of not being a Chosen.
- Avatar of Io (PHR D) - A viable alternative for Dragonborn instead of Chosen given that it bumps what are probably your primary and secondary stats. The Breath Mastery feature makes recharging your breath a little more worth while.
- Destined Scion / Indomitable Champion (HOFK/HOFL) - Fluff-wise, extremely boring; but the features and benefits are, without question, some of the best. The two both give stat bumps to two stats of your choice, plus either defensive or offensive benefits depending on which you choose.
- Chosen (FRPG) - Far and away the best Epic destiny option Sorcerers have. There is literally nothing bad about this.
- Draconic Incarnation (D 388) - Similar to Chosen and Demigod, but with a different (in some ways better) capstone. The regeneration feature not only effectively returns all your hit points, but you take half damage for the rest of the encounter.
- Punisher of the Gods (DMA 2009)- If you had lots of large damage dice this'd be better. Not a bad choice.
- Storm Sovereign (D 372) - For lightning/thunder based Sorcerers only. And for them it is quite fantastic. The CON bump is pretty useless, but the level 24 feature essentially doubles your life span, and kind of makes you want to hit 0. The level 30 feature is very good, and the utility power is absolutely ridiculous.