About This Group
This has gone from being a campaign which I hadn't thought of a name for, to a campaign that I very deliberately plan not to give a specific name to. Sometimes the entire world can have a name, but this isn't one of those times; to the inhabitants of this world, it is simply "the world", and I don't intend to constrain my players' freedom by giving them a name like "The Slayers of Malthax" or something. If they meet a man named Malthax, their reaction is up to them.
The players that were in the campaign at one point were the following:
* Andromalius - Wizard (necromancer), pb Cherubaddon
* Trevaine - Cleric (of Wee Jas), pb Sharpeye410
* O'er Keele - Bard (and would-be airship pirate), pb The-Mage-King
* Dorian Lancaster - Fighter (orc hunter), pb SirChivalry
* "Edge" - Rogue (redeemed thief), pb JohnCarrion
Not much has happened as yet, so stay tuned for more news.
Group Forum Posts
No threads to show
Sunday, August 22
Saturday, September 12