All dates use the Common Year
(CY) reckoning established by the Great Kingdom of Aerdy
- The Common Year is established as the system of reckoning by Grand Prince Nasran I of the Great Kingdom of Aerdy in 645 OR (1 CY), when he declares universal peace throughout his the land, and takes the title of Overking. At this stage the borders of the Great Kingdom extend all the way to the City of Greyhawk.
- Outer dependencies of Aerdy gain sovereignty. Perranland, Veluna, Furyondy, and Tenh each establish independence in a series of minor but bloody wars.
- Keoish King Tavish II made the Wealsun Proclamation, asserting the manifest destiny of Keoland to rule over the entire Sheldomar Valley and its borders.
- Prince Ivid is crowned Overking of Aerdy
- The University of Rauxes is sacked, and nearly all of its vast library lost or destroyed
- Iuz the Evil comes to power in the north-central Flanaess
- The Hateful Wars end. The Lortmils are all but emptied of humanoids, and those few that survived the purges flee to the Pomarj. Hobgoblins fared better than most, and retreated to the Wild Coast in better order.
- Iuz returns to power, apparently escaping from his prison and absorbing a demigod’s powers in the process
- Vatun (actually Iuz in disguise) united the northern barbarians and invaded Tenh, which fell in less than two weeks. This is widely considered the start of the Greyhawk Wars
- The Gryphons adventuring group succeeds in the year-long effort to liberate Geoff from giant rule
- The Circle of Eight is mysteriously wiped out.
- The Gryphons succeed in their five-year campaign to destroy Iuz and free the lands under his brutal control
- After years of war with other nations, Ratikrad remains the last Drow surface nation on the continent
- Ahlissa makes political and economic moves to bring the Solnor Compact into the Kingdom.
- North Kingdom fractures into independent principalities when a High Priest of Hextor claims the throne. Ratikrad uses the distraction to launch a preemptive strike into Bantan, but spectacular failure causes Ratikhill to fall instead.
- North Keoland splits into three separate principalities as the leadership is ineffective at governing the reduced nation.
- Sterich declares independence from Sesla Ludan.
- Ratikrad falls to humanoids from Bantan, though the large majority of the Drow have relocated to the Underdark, the Solnor Compact, or the lawless lands to the north.
- The Sea Barons unveil the frigate class of vessel, equipped with light and heavy bombard and an armored hull.
- Several countries confirm that the Scarlet Brotherhood has fallen under massive and widespread slave revolts.
- Piracy explodes into the south Solnor Ocean and the Azure Sea, and trade with Hepmonaland and the Amedio Jungle becomes very sporadic.
- Blackmoor collapses into anarchy, leaving the small population nearly defenseless against the annual barbarian autumn raids.
- Sunndi begins courting the Solnor Compact for membership and inclusion, which occurs before the end of the year.
- Celene secedes from the Hochlian States, but still retains close ties, and takes strides to ensure elves in Hochlian lands do not abandon their homes.
- A majority of the Elves of Lendore migrate to Sunndi, as religious fanaticism grips those staying on the islands.