When it comes to Wizards of the Coast, their products and the forums, if you’re doing one or more of the following, then you’re doing it wrong:
- Refusing to buy a product that doesn’t even exist yet.
- Refusing to buy a product that exists, sight unseen.
- Actively look for anouncements of new products in order to be one of the first people to respond to the anouncement with something negative, because the sooner you respond, the more likely you are to turn the conversation negative.
- Using every thread as an excuse to repeat the same rant, for anything more than the fifth time, or over a multi-year span.
- Using the forums not to talk about the product, but to complain about the product, every chance you get.
- Confusing your rants and/or your snarky, negative attitude