- DRAG1-1 Many Hands Make Light Work
- Westgate is a dangerous city at any time, but today it’s about to live up to its name. Today, a band of pious Silverstars have arrived in your precinct and they need a little help with renovations and… removals.
- Westgate, the City of Coin is a haven for all races and creeds. But now the Docks and Moonside districts hide something more sinister -- an affliction that threatens to spread to all corners of the city if it is not dealt with in its infancy, with madness and agony the result. It is up to the PCs to discover and eradicate the cause. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Dragon Coast for character levels 1-4. A part of the "Arts & Crafts" major quest. The other part is DALE1-7 Arts. Successfully completing both adventures in any order completes the major quest. This major quest is a prequel to the paragon level "Pain and Suffering" arc, which starts in DRAG2-1 Discomfort.
- MYRE1-1 The Secrets of Dragonspur Keep
- A old man's desperate plea leads you to an ancient ruin. What secrets will you uncover in Dragonspur Keep? A Living Forgotten Realms 'My Realms' adventure by Carl Rohweder set in the Giants Run Mountains for characters level 1-4.
- Shady people making even shadier deals are commonplace in the docks district of Westgate. Locals have learnt that siding with the lesser of many evils is the only way to scratch out a living, but when a new chief sergeant upsets the delicate balance of power, the fallout threatens to affect the entire docks district.
- DRAG1-4 Falling Snow, White Petal
- Master Fan-Ji has a problem and needs the help of professionals who value the arts of discretion, and diplomacy but can also pack a decent punch when those fail…. and if you can keep a stubborn mule under control that would be handy too!
- MYRE1-2 Return to Dragonspur Keep
- You may be Masters of the Keep, but what evils yet lurk in the shadows of the Dragonspur? A Living Forgotten Realms My Realms adventure by Carl Rohweder set in Dragon Coast for characters level 4 to 7. This adventure is part 2 of the Dragonspur Keep Series that began with MYRE1-1 Secrets of Dragonspur Keep.
- DRAG1-3 A Stab in the Dark
* DRAG1-5 White Petal Falling
- Somewhere beneath the dirty streets of Westgate’s docks district, its one shining light of justice is held hostage by a force intent on extinguishing any resistance. A rescue mission must be mounted, and it all starts at…a masquerade ball?
* DRAG1-6 Night of Fallen Petals
- Intrigue and conflict flow through Nathlekh’s underbelly. A subversive organization has taken over the gambling trade in Nathlekh City’s foreign quarter and is using its newfound influence to reshape politics in the region. Extortion, murder and martial arts combine in this exotic city at the end of the Golden Way.
- The Night of Fallen Petals is nigh, a festival to celebrate the dead and pay honor to those who have long since passed. But not all secrets stay dead, and the prophecy of a returning God-King may be a means for dark forces to upset the power balance in Nathlek city. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Nathlan on the Dragon Coast, for characters levels 7-10. Final part of the White Petal Demise major quest. The first parts of this quest are DRAG1-4 Falling Snow, White Petal, and DRAG1-5 White Flower Falling.
- Start of the "Pain and Suffering" arc.
Return to the Main Wiki Page