1) PCâ€™s discover the cage the slaves are being kept in, built into a ruined room, the doorway disguised by hanging vines and plant overgrowth. They free the children and escort them home along the river.
2) The PCâ€™s are greeted by Leofin the water guardian they had previously encountered. He thanked them for purging the bandits from his river and gifted the PCâ€™s with a boon; they found there weapons covered with a thin magical frost and he offered them the word â€˜River.â€™
3) He also asked that they attempt to track down any remains or ancestors of his Elven tribe that may still live in the area. He believes with the current activity of bandits and increasing monster numbers they may still be laying low in the area.
4) Returning to there church-in-progress Goliath who was carrying the group treasury was shocked when he felt movement in his pack. He opened the bags to find the Gauntlets of Ogre Power were grasping each of the totems. When slipping on the gauntlets and wielding both weapons he was given a surge of extra power, when the items were divided among the party, each person wielding one of the item they also found there was a connection between the items that granted each party member a boon.
5) The PCâ€™s had a lengthy conversation with Curuvar about the contract they had found at the bandits hideout, he confirmed there suspicions that it may be from Najara. Being an expert in tracking magicâ€™s he offered to cast a ritual with would greatly narrow down there search if they were to follow up the matter. In return he asked that they better investigate the connection between Lady Moonfire and the necromancer activity of Draigdurroch tower.
6) the PCâ€™s headed north stopping in the small farming communities situated on the edge of the Dire Wood, they learned that the tower had supposedly been abandoned for several months but orcs had been seen going too and from with shovels.Â They also learned that the farms were struggling for money, so they informed the farmers that they had dealt with many threats to the town that had been disturbing business and if they were too return to the town with trade they would find better fortune.Â
7) They investigated Draigdurroch tower finding Orcs digging up graves, there were 3 Orcs one of which dressed in shamanic apparel. They confronted the Orcs in the graveyard in fron ofÂ tower. The Orc Witch Doctor removed pulled an amulet out from under his clothes and a surge of necrotic energy burst forth from it, the tendrils of darkness wormed there way into the open graves. It was apparent this magic was not of the Orcs conjuring more the amulet had served as a conduit for another figures power. Rising from the grave were Zombie, a skeleton and a grave hound that joined the combat under the witch doctors thrall.
8) The PCâ€™s dealt with the orc gravediggers and rested in the graveyard for the night before the would go on to tackle the ominous Draigdurroch tower in the morning.