A new, improved version of my XP poll:
How would you prefer experience (XP) to work in D&D Next (the main option, if more options are given)?
1) More detailed than i D&D 3.5, e.g. with more focus on individual XP and XP from more sources.
2) About as in D&D 3.5, possibly with minor changes
3) Less detailed than in D&D 3.5, e.g. XP rewards based simply on whether encounters are "easy", "medium" or "Difficult".
4) No XP at all; DMs simply let characters go up a level when it feels appropriate (guidelines may be given)
5) Something other (please elaborate in comments)