Minikins refer to gold pieces as "gold", "bucks", "simoleons", or "dollars". There are a hundred cents (which are copper pieces) in a dollar. Denominations of coins include quarters and dimes.
Giantkin coin their own coins. These coins are too large to be exchanged by minikins, who would have to melt down the coins and re-mint them. A giant gold piece (ggp or "k's") is worth 1,000 gp and a giant copper (c's) is worth 100 gp. (Giants don't use silver.) Giants use gemstones for denominations over 100k. The World of Wormy does not use platinum or electrum pieces.
Minikin coins weigh 1/50th of a pound and are about two inches in diameter; giant coins weigh 20 lbs. each and are about one feet in diameter.)
1 ggp (k's)
10 gcp (c's)1,000 gp (dollars)
10,000 sp (dimes)100,000 cp (cents)
- Buck: One gold piece.
- C: One giant copper piece, which is worth 100 gp, but weighs 50 pounds.
- Cent: One copper piece.
- Dime: One silver piece.
- Dollar: One gold piece.
- Giantkin: Giantkin are creatures that are large, generally six times larger than minikins.
- K: One giant gold piece, which is worth 1,000 gp, but weighs 50 pounds.
- Minikin: Creatures that are small, generally one-sixth the size of giantkin.
- Rockeater: A dwarf.
- Simoleon: One gold piece.
[[Dnd: World of Wormy|Return to World of Wormy]]