Feats: [[Dnd:Sorcerer_handbook_feats | Class]] | [[Dnd:Sorcerer_handbook_feats_heroic | Heroic]] | [[Dnd:Sorcerer_handbook_feats_paragon | Paragon]] | Epic | [[Dnd:Sorcerer_handbook_feats_racial | Racial]]
General Feats (Epic Tier)
- Epic Resurgence (PHB) - Quite nice. At Epic you'll likely crit every encounter, and getting rewarded for critting is a beautiful thing.
- Flanking Maneuver (PHB) - As an artillery style striker (even for melee focused Sorcerers), placing and mobility isn't as important to you as it is for melee characters. But extra mobility is never a bad thing.
- Font of Radiance (PHB) - Adding some enemy only aura damage, and minor secondary benefits, to targets you crit is a great thing. You need a radiant weapon or sunblade to really make this worthwhile though.
- Irresistible Flame (PHB) - For Sorcerers who are piercing fire resistance, you won't face many monsters at epic who have a fire resistance greater than 15, so you won't often use this feat. For other Sorcerers, it is a nice benefit, but they likely aren't focused in fire so it isn't a worry.
- Long Step (PHB 3) - Sorcerers have five powers that let them shift, and one of those is a mediocre at-will. You simply won't be shifting that often. This does allow you to shift away from an enemy while in difficult terrain, which is okay.
- Unfettered Stride (PHB) - Neat, but not necessary. Only Sorcerers without a melee friendly power need to look at this, so they can shift away in difficult terrain.
- Superior Initiative (PHB 3) - If you really want to go first, take it.