Played by Rodney Thompson
- Halfling rogue
- Former resident of Tyrak'n and brother to Jegger Trout
- Joined the adventuring party in Shallowreef (in the Barony of Grekkenhar)
- Nevin and his brother Jegger had a falling out when they were younger. Nevin left Tyrak'n and earned his keep as a member of the crew of a smuggling vessel that sailed contraband between Bael Nerath and Io'Galoroth. Nevin was the ship's look-out and spent a lot of time in the crow's nest spotting the approach of Dragovar vessels. As a result of clambering up and down the rigging of the ship, he has become nimble and acrobatic beyond the ability of most sailors.
- Nevin thinks of himself not as a thief, but as a man who helps solve peoples' problems. When someone has something they need taken care of, Nevin gets them what they need to do the job. Nicknamed "the Finder" by his former crewmates, Nevin's captain would often send him ashore to procure the contraband they needed to smuggle to make a living.
- Nevin believes that every problem can be solved by having a good plan. As such, Nevin has a plan for every course of action, a backup plan for when the first plan goes wrong, and then a backup plan for his backup plan.
- Though Nevin would like to retire in a life of luxury as much as the next person, he doesn't steal out of blind greed. Nevin's nimble fingers are more often used to pilfer something that he or someone else needs for some reason; Nevin believes that taking something that belongs to someone else should serve some purpose other than blatant self-interest.
- Nevin's greatest treasure is the goblin totem dagger he claimed after surviving an attack by goblin warriors from the Sanghor Empire. The Sanghor vessel was in waters near the island of Irindol, and Nevin took the dagger off of a goblin raider he killed as a trophy and a sign that the people of Tyrak'n will not be so easily trod upon. Afterward, Nevin directed his ship to drop him off in Shallowreef where he had gone to find a band of adventurers that he had heard were from Irindol, a group that included Deimos and Divin, whom he had known in his youth before his falling out with Jegger.