Controllers: [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Druid|Druid]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Invoker|Invoker]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion|Psion]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Seeker|Seeker]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Wizard|Wizard]]
Handbook: [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook|Intro]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Basics|Basics]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Races|Races]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Abilities|Abilities]] | Skills | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Powers|Powers]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Feats|Feats]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Paragon_Paths|Paragon Paths]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Epic_Destinies|Epic Destinies]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items|Items]]
Skills: Latent Talents
- Arcana – You'll probably want to train this, especially if there's no other ritual caster in the group.
- Bluff – Nice for skill challenges, but probably has limited combat use for you.
- Diplomacy – Pretty DM dependent, outside of skill challenges it may be good for haggling.
- Dungeoneering – You're taking this for monster knowledge, not so you can forage in underground environments.
- History – Based off int, but lacks good uses.
- Insight – Good skill based with some decent uses and based off a secondary stat.
- Intimidate – Can be handy, especially for a telepath or shaper.
- Perception – Arguably the best skill in the game. Every psion should consider training.
- Acrobatics – You're not an athlete.
- Athletics – You're not very nimble.
- Endurance – You specialize in feats of the mind, not body.
- Heal – A decent pick if you're a telekinetic and there's no healer. Retrain at higher levels though.
- Nature – Might be decent if you're a telekinetic.
- Religion – A good pick if you don't have a cleric in your party.
- Stealth – Purple instead of red because you might want to pick this up if you're a gnome.
- Streetwise – Could save you the money you'd have spent consulting a seer or using the seek rumor ritual.
- Thievery – Just grab a knock ritual or a rogue.