Controllers: [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Druid|Druid]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Invoker|Invoker]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion|Psion]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Seeker|Seeker]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Wizard|Wizard]]
Handbook: [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook|Intro]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Basics|Basics]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Races|Races]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Abilities|Abilities]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Skills|Skills]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Powers|Powers]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Feats|Feats]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Paragon_Paths|Paragon Paths]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Epic_Destinies|Epic Destinies]] | Items
Items: [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items|Armor]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Arms|Arms]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Feet|Feet]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Hands|Hands]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Head|Head]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Neck|Neck]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Orb|Orb]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Ring|Ring]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Staff|Staff]] | Waist | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Other|Other]]
Items: Psionics Toolkit
- Backbone Belt (AV) – Gaining a +4 untyped bonus instead of the normal +2 untyped bonus to all defenses when using the second wind is nice. Since it's not an item bonus it combos up nicely with parry gauntlets and a cloak of walking wounded.
- Baldric of Valor (AV) – A +3 item bonus to saving throws, +1 item bonus to attack rolls, and a +1 item bonus to defenses when spending an action point. Lasts until the end of your next turn. Not a bad pick. Better for humans, especially if you go with the adroit explorer paragon path.
- Barbed Baldric (AV) – You really don't like being grabbed, so this item is probably worth a look.
- Belt of Breeching (AV2) – The ability to teleport and spend a healing surge when you drop an enemy to 0 hit points is nice even for a non-striker. Although you don't really have any use for any of the other items in this set.
- Belt of Fiends (D366) – The item's property is mostly wasted on you since strength is a dump stat. The item's power isn't bad though. Becomes slightly better with the ring of fury.
- Belt of Recovery (AV) – A decent boost to AC when you probably need it the most. Hopefully it doesn't come into effect too often though.
- Belt of Sacrifice (PHB) – Increasing the healing surge values of your allies is a solid ability and if you are able to keep from getting hit mostly, the belt's daily power might be helpful also.
- Belt of Vigor (PHB) – An increased healing surge value is always welcome. Not a bad item for its level.
- Belt of Vim (AV) – An untyped boost to what is probably your weakest defense.
- Belt of Vitality (AV) – A +2 untyped boost to fortitude defense. The daily power allows you to get back up the round after you've been knocked down. Good pick.
- Centering Cincture (AV) – A daily power that gives you a power bonus to fortitude. You're probably better off with the items that offer static bonuses.
- Cincture of the Githzerai (MOTP) – Not a bad daily power since your will defense will be significantly higher than your fortitude defense.
- Cincture of Vivacity (AV) – This item's property is nice, but not really necessary. Most likely the healer in your group won't want to heal you unless you're really hurt. You could always spend your second wind before going into battle to give yourself a nice hit point buffer, but then you waste the +2 bonus to your defenses benefit. Consider the cord of foresight instead.
- Cord of Foresight (AV) – Useful for the same reason that the cincture of vivacity can be useful, but you don't have to burn your second wind. Good pick.
- Diamond Cincture (AV2) – A scaling item bonus to what is most likely your weakest defense is nice. The item's at-will power allows you to reduce the property's benefit in exchange for a healing surge as a minor action. Strictly better than a belt of vim, but also more expensive.
- Dynamic Belt (PHB) – An item bonus to to non-class skills coupled with a daily power that allows you to reroll one of these checks. Only really useful if you want to make up for your weakness in this area.
- Girdle of the Umber Hulk (AV) – A +2 untyped bonus to fortitude isn't bad. Being able to burrow seems situationally useful to me though.
- Healer's Sash (AV) – Great item if your group doesn't have a leader. It does require you to be somewhat closer to the action though.
- Ironskin Belt (PHB) – Resistance to weapon damage is nice. It's proactive, rather than reactive though which makes it not as good.
- Phoenix Sash (AV2) – A +1 item bonus to fortitude isn't bad. The item's daily power can keep you from going unconscious at the cost of being dazed. Not bad.
- Potion Bandolier (AV2) – The masterwork potion belt from 3rd edition makes its way into 4th. This fairly cheap item allows you to draw and drink potions as a minor action. A good alternative to taking the quick draw feat.
- Rope of Slave Fighting (AV) – Might be useful if you also have floorfighter straps.
- Sash of Heroic Inspiration (AV2) – A very nice effect if you're in a party without a leader. However, for a level 28 item, I expect more.
- Sash of Regeneration (AV2) – A nice effect, but a 160 gp potion of regeneration can give you the same effect for a lot less money.
- Sash of Vitality Ceaseless (AV2) – Not a bad pick for the kineticist that wants a little more out of their healing surges. Deva psions are the most likely to benefit from other items in the set.
- Shielding Girdle (AV) – A nice boost to AC defense as an immediate interrupt. Solid pick.
- Vengeance Sash (AV) – A parting shot when you're about to go down. If you end up killing the enemy or invalidating their attack (e.g. pushing a melee attacker away) then you'll avoid the attack altogether. Good pick.
- Viper Belt (AV) – Poison resistance is pretty situational. However, this item is pretty cheap.
- Wraith Cord (AV2) – Weakening enemies when you critical them is a pretty nice property. The item's daily power is nice, but the duration is kind of weak for a level 30 item.