Controllers: [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Druid|Druid]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Invoker|Invoker]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion|Psion]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Seeker|Seeker]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Wizard|Wizard]]
Handbook: [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook|Intro]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Basics|Basics]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Races|Races]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Abilities|Abilities]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Skills|Skills]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Powers|Powers]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Feats|Feats]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Paragon_Paths|Paragon Paths]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Epic_Destinies|Epic Destinies]] | Items
Items: [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items|Armor]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Arms|Arms]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Feet|Feet]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Hands|Hands]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Head|Head]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Neck|Neck]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Orb|Orb]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Ring|Ring]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Staff|Staff]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Waist|Waist]] | Other
Items: Psionics Toolkit
- Cognizance Crystal (PHB3) (L4+)– This item is great for regaining power points when you miss with an augmented discipline.
- Curse Eye Tattoo (PHB3) (L8)– A -2 penalty to saving throws (save ends) when you spend an action point is excellent. For best results, spend your action point right after you hit with a daily discipline that has a nasty effect (e.g. dominate).
- Dice of Auspicious Fortune (D381) (L11) – Not quite as good post errata, but this item can still be useful for making sure attack rolls hit enemies or miss allies.
- Glassteel Shard (AV) (L7+) – A reagent that allows you to slide targets when you hit with a discipline that has the force keyword. A decent item for kineticists that gives them a little more control.
- Mind Dust (AV) (L15+) – A reagent that allows you to roll twice on attack rolls for disciplines with the psychic keyword. An excellent item for telepaths to make sure those daily disciplines hit.
- Potion of Resistance (AV) (L4+) – These potions are a fairly inexpensive way to obtain resistance from various damage types.
- Salve of Power (AV) (L10) – The errata to this item has made it of limited use for a straight psion since you don't get any encounter attack powers, except from your paragon path.
- Siberys Shard of the Mage (EPG) (L3+) – There's really no reason not to use this item if you're using a staff as an implement.
- Solitaire (Violet) (AV) (L26) – If you focus on area attacks, chance are that you will critical fairly often. This item essentially gives you another action once a day when you do. Not quite as awesome, post errata, but still a very nice item.
- Stone of Spirit (AV2) (L12) – Reroll an attack with a psychic attack power when you miss once a day. This will work on some of the most powerful daily disciplines you have (e.g. dominate, thrall, and soul break).
- Talent Shard (PHB3) (L3+) – Pretty sweet item for optimizing skills since the bonus you receive is untyped.