Controllers: [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Druid|Druid]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Invoker|Invoker]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion|Psion]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Seeker|Seeker]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Wizard|Wizard]]
Handbook: [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook|Intro]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Basics|Basics]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Races|Races]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Abilities|Abilities]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Skills|Skills]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Powers|Powers]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Feats|Feats]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Paragon_Paths|Paragon Paths]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Epic_Destinies|Epic Destinies]] | Items
Items: [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items|Armor]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Arms|Arms]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Feet|Feet]] | Hands | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Head|Head]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Neck|Neck]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Orb|Orb]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Ring|Ring]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Staff|Staff]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Waist|Waist]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Other|Other]]
Items: Psionics Toolkit
- Antipathy Gloves (AV) – Any item that helps keep enemies off of you is golden. The item's daily power quickly becomes useless though.
- Darkfire Gloves (AV2) – Only really good for eladrin psions, and even then, trading fey step for darkfire probably isn't the best trade off.
- Gauntlets of Blood (AV2) – An untyped bonus to damage against bloodied targets is solid.
- Gauntlets of the Ram (PHB) – There's a good number of disciplines that push enemies (e.g force punch, hand of caution, forest of exclusion, etc.) and these gloves allow you to get a little more mileage out of them.
- Gloves of Accuracy (AV) – Ignoring cover and concealment is great, especially if you're specializing in ranged attacks.
- Gloves of Dimensional Repulsion (AV) – Currently the only psion discipline that allows you to teleport enemies is shred reality.
- Gloves of Grace (AV2) – Granting saving throws is usually left to the leader types. However, this gloves may be able to shore up a weakness in your party.
- Gloves of Missile Avoidance (AV2) – The item's daily power is similar to the wizard's shield power, but not quite as good. You could do worse.
- Gloves of Missile Deflection (AV) – Not a bad set of gloves since you should be avoiding melee at all costs.
- Gloves of Piercing (PHB) – Not a bad item if you're a telepath who specializes in psychic powers and do not have the mind break discipline.
- Gloves of Storing (AV) – If you didn't take the quick draw feat, you may find these gloves useful.
- Gloves of Transference (AV) – Chances are, you're the one you want to be using your utility disciplines on.
- Gloves of the Wandering Star (AV2) – Increasing the range of your powers is pretty nice, especially considering that you may be able to place yourself outside the range of your enemies powers. The item's daily power is pretty nice for telepaths too.
- Great Hero's Gauntlets (AV2) – This item's two properties synergize well. One property is like action surge light and the other gives you some nice temporary hit points. On the expensive side though.
- Green Thumbs (AV) – Add a wall power to your control repertoire. Nice. At higher levels you're probably going to want to switch it out though since it doesn't scale.
- Hedge Wizard's Gloves (AV) – Not a ton of combat uses, but can come in handy nonetheless.
- Hero's Gauntlets (AV2) – The paragon version of the great hero's gauntlets. Untyped bonuses to attack and temporary hit points are always nice.
- Hrothmar’s Gauntlets (AV2) – Clearly designed for warlocks, these gauntlets may be worth a look if members of your party like inflicting the prone condition on your enemies.
- Many-Fingered Gloves (AV2) – There are some quality epic tier rings out there and this item allows you to wear three of them. The only question is will you be able to afford them?
- Parry Gauntlets (AV) – A +2 item bonus to defenses when taking the total defense or second wind actions. Combos up nicely with a backbone belt and a cloak of the walking wounded.
- Resplendent Gloves (AV2) – Not a bad item for a telepath to boost your damage a little. You'll probably never trigger the illusion part of the benefit though.
- Restorative Gauntlets (AV2) – A solid ability to have when an ally needs it. However, you may have trouble getting adjacent to them.
- Shadowdancer’s Gloves (AV2) – Only consider if you're a stealthy psion.
- Spell Anchors (AV) – Several psion disciplines require you to sustain them (e.g. shredding ribbons, steadfast stanchion, forest of exclusion, etc.). If you've picked several of these and are minor action starved, you may be interested in these gloves.
- Zehir’s Gloves (AV2) – If you run into an enemy that's immune or resistant to psychic damage, these gloves can come in handy. Of course, if that's the case, and you're a telepath, you're pretty much screwed anyway.