Controllers: [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Druid|Druid]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Invoker|Invoker]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion|Psion]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Seeker|Seeker]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Wizard|Wizard]]
Handbook: [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook|Intro]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Basics|Basics]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Races|Races]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Abilities|Abilities]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Skills|Skills]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Powers|Powers]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Feats|Feats]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Paragon_Paths|Paragon Paths]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Epic_Destinies|Epic Destinies]] | Items
Items: [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items|Armor]] | Arms | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Feet|Feet]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Hands|Hands]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Head|Head]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Neck|Neck]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Orb|Orb]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Ring|Ring]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Staff|Staff]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Waist|Waist]] | [[Dnd:CharOp/Controllers/Psion/Handbook/Items/Other|Other]]
Items: Psionics Toolkit
- Bloodhound Bracers (AV2) – You're unlikely to have enough powers that fully take advantage of this item's property. The item's daily power does offer some synergy though.
- Bracelet of the Radiant Storm (AV2) – Resist 5 to radiant and lightning as an item property isn't bad. It's not that great either.
- Bracers of Bold Maneuvering (AV) – A solid encounter power that gets even better at higher level.
- Bracers of Defense (PHB) – Helps reduce the damage you take from a melee attack and scales up with level. Solid pick.
- Bracers of Enforced Regret (AV2) – Normally the types that mark you are melee combatants, which you should be staying away from.
- Bracers of Escape (D365) – Negation of a melee attack combined with a teleportation that scales with level. Very nice.
- Bracers of Iron Arcana (AV) – A decent boost to your AC for a round. Not bad.
- Bracers of the Perfect Shot (PHB) – A +2/4/6 item bonus to damage rolls on powers on ranged basic attacks is nice since you have several at-will disciplines that can be used unaugmented as ranged basic attacks (e.g. mind thrust and mind break). Doesn't stack with a staff of ruin though.
- Bracers of Rejuvenation (AV) – Probably not a good trade since you'll want all of your healing surges.
- Bracers of Wound Closure (AV) – Negating ongoing damage is nice, but you can probably do better.
- Charm Bracelet (AV2) – Ongoing damage can be a real killer for those with low hit points. An item bonus to all saves is probably more useful though. The item's daily power is also pretty situational.
- Climber's Bracers (AV2) – If you picked up the boots of spider climbing and found them useful, this item is a nice upgrade.
- Crest of Vigilance Eternal (AV2) – Being able to save against dazing and stunning as an immediate interrupt is a very nice ability, especially if the effect doesn't normally allow a save.
- Delbanian Vambraces (AV2) – An interesting item, but psions don't get any cold powers, so it's unlikely that you'll be able to get any use out of these.
- Diamond Bracers (AV) – A variable resistance that last until the end of the encounter. Very nice.
- Executioner's Bracers (AV2) – If you're taking a lot of area attacks, you're more likely to critical and these bracers become much better.
- Phylactery of Action (VOH) – A great item with an encounter power helps you shake off a number of nasty conditions. Available at low levels too!
- Rapidstrike Bracers (AV) – This item is great if you want to have an effective opportunity attack once an encounter.
- Razor Bracers (AV) – An item bonus to escape grabs and an incentive not to grab you in the first place. Solid.
- Serpentine Bracers (AV2) – You could get a lot of use out of these bracers if you've taken memory hole or psionic veil and trained in stealth.
- Trollhide Bracers (AV) – Regeneration for an encounter a day. Very nice.