At a Glance
Regional AdministratorsLiving Forgotten Realms: Moonshae Isles
From long-standing practice, Living campaigns and the regions within have a discussion group, such as Yahoo or Google, for members to discuss current ongoings. It's a convenient mechanism for players to talk amongst themselves and also the campaign staff.
The Google group for Moonshae Isles is "Moonshaes": http://groups.google.com/group/moonshaes
The Yahoo group for Moonshae Isles is "LFR-Moonshaes": http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/LFR-Moonshaes/
Local area forum groups
- Boulder/Longmont (Colorado) D&D 4e Meetup site: http://dnd.meetup.com/1226/
- Fort Collins (CO) RPG Connection Meetup site: http://www.meetup.com/Fort-Collins-RPG-Connection/
- Kansas City (KS/MO) Living Kansas City: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/livingkc
- Kansas City (KS/MO) Role-players Guild of Kansas City (RPGKC): http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/rpgkc
- Lawrence (KS) Lawrence Gaming: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/lawrencegaming
- Omaha (NE) Ground Zero Omaha Living Forgotten Realms Group: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/GZO_LFR/
- Omaha (NE) Omaha Cavaliers yahoo group: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/OmahaCavaliers/
- Wichita (KS) Wichita RPGA: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Wichita_RPGA/
Campaign Year 1 - 2008/2009
- [[MOON1-1|MOON1-1 Nature’s Wrath]] by Michael Mockus
Faith in the Chauntea runs strong amongst the Ffolk, and the village of Warlsbry is no exception. The village appears to have fallen from favor, and now the beasts of field and sea bring their wrath against the village. You must return the village to the gods' good graces or it may not survive the coming winter. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Moonshae Isles for characters levels 1-4.
- [[MOON1-2|MOON1-2 The Sea Drake]] by Jean-Philipe 'JP' Chapleau
Valiant seafarers travel among the Moonshae Isles every day, bringing food, supplies and information to isolated, insular communities. You have been hired as guard aboard the Sea Drake, a sturdy Nordman vessel. The weather is rainy and the fog is thick: a perfect time to sail the waters of the Moonshaes. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Moonshae Isles for characters levels 4-7.
- [[MOON1-3|MOON1-3 Black Gold]] by Leonard Logan
Dirty Barnison got his treasure, a mysterious, metallic stone. A visiting noble from a far away land now asks you to help him find some more of it and is willing to pay for your efforts. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in The Moonshae Isles for characters levels 7-10.
- [[MOON1-4|MOON1-4 Black Blood]] Jean-Philipe 'JP' Chapleau
The Black Blood tribe holds sway over much of the island of Moray. An ambitious young man wants to break their power and make the Island safe again. However, he cannot do it alone. Part 2 of The Fisherman Major Quest. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Moonshae Isles for characters levels 7-10.
- [[MOON1-5|MOON1-5 Lost Love]] by Mick Hand
Moonshadow, an old eladrin adventurer, has been missing for years: Long enough to be forgotten by man, but an eladrin’s life is much longer than most. An old love seeks to find out what has happened to him. This adventure begins or continues the Fey Gates of the Sea of Swords major quest that started in BALD1-5 Lost Refuge. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in The Moonshae Isles for characters levels 7-10.
- [[MOON1-6|MOON1-6 Black Heart]] by Jean-Philipe 'JP' Chapleau
As if the lycanthropes of Moray, the giants of Oman and the beasts of Norland were not enough, something evil and dangerous lurks in the dark corners of what used to be the most civilized island of the Moonshae. Occupied Snowdown has need for heroes, and soon. Something about vampires roaming the streets of Westphal… Choose your friends well and your enemies even better. This is the conclusion of “The Fisherman” major quest. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in The Moonshae Isles for characters levels 11-14.
- [[MOON1-7|MOON1-7 Treasure Hunt]] by Timmy Crease
An old bard’s tale, a sunken ship, a lost artifact and a foreign captain: Secrets lost for decades may come to light if you embark on this treasure hunt. You may find riches or be the main course on some beast’s table. Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Moonshae Isles for characters levels 7-10.
Campaign Year 2 - 2010
- [[MOON2-1|MOON2-1 Treasure Hunt]] by Jean-Philipe 'JP' Chapleau
Only a sliver of light separates those who profit and those who perish on the island of Moray. When that light is extinguished, it is difficult for even the greatest heroes to find their way. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in The Moonshae Isles for characters levels 4-7.
- [[MOON2-2|MOON2-2 Dark Lords of Oman]] by Linda Weygant-Robison