Bastion of the Boondocks: A Warden’s Handbook
So you wish to harness the strength of the Oak, the fury of the Storm, the constancy of the Tides, and the toughness of the enduring Mountain. From the far reaches of the world you stand, ever vigilant in the face of wanton, needless destruction. The Balance must be maintained, and its your task and duty to ensure that it is and always will be.
This Handbook will use the following system for ratings:
- Red: You don’t want this.
- Purple: Useful only under certain circumstances, otherwise stay far away.
- Black: There might be better choices, but this one is solid.
- Blue: This will always make you appreciably better.
- Sky Blue: If you have trouble reading this because of the color… you want it! Characters are built around these choices.
This Handbook covers the following sources:
- AV - Adventurer's Vault
- D XXX - Dragon Magazine, issue XXX
- FRPG - Forgotten Realms Player's Guide
- MM - Monster Manual
- MOTP - Manual of the Planes
- MP - Martial Power
- PHB - Player's Handbook
- PHB 2 - Player's Handbook 2
- [[Warden/Overview|Overview (Role, Class Features)]]
- [[Warden/Powers|Powers(Heroic, Paragon, Epic, Multiclass powers worth poaching)]]
- [[Warden/PP|Paragon Paths]]
- [[Warden/ED|Epic Destinies]]
- [[Warden/Feats|Feats (Heroic, Paragon, Epic, Racial)]]
- [[Warden/Equipment|Equipment (by slot)]]
- [[Warden/Notes|Notes (Notes, Tactics, other resources)]]
- Human Warden/Wildrunner (Cannot Fail Saves) by Sven Stryker
- Boulder - Dwarf ES Warden/Warlord/Earthfast Brigadier/Legendary General by MeNsInSaNa
- Polearm Wardens! by Fastbond
- Warderian by SnarkHunter
- See also Defenders
Props to lordduskblade for the format and everyone posting