Paladin's Handbook (Under Construction)
Pillars of Faith (and Facestabs): The Paladin's HandbookThy heart ist pure, thy sword ist sharp, thy faith ist strong. So thou thinkest that thou art off to a good start down the arduous road of the defender of faith, but thou stillst haveth a long way to go before thou art ready to rescueth fair damsels, protecteth the innocent, and passeth judgment through steel and light on the most vile of creatures such as demons and the ever-infamous red dragons.
Dost thou still believeth thou haveth what it taketh to measureth up to the standards of champions past? Then followeth along.
But I do believeth that expecting thee to follow along in the language style of the champions of old ist a bit much to asketh at this point. ...
... So now I speak in words that you raw recruits to the divine order can understand. Now let's go.
- Red: A trap, obsoleted by something else, or just plain crap.
- Purple: Situational at best. Substandard in most cases.
- Black: Not bad. You could do worse.
- Blue: Definitely consider it, at least.
- Sky Blue: A gift from the Astral Sea itself. Cherish it.
This Handbook covers the following sources
- AP - Arcane Power
- AV - Adventurer's Vault
- DP - Divine Power
- D XXX - Dragon Magazine, issue XXX
- EPG - Ebberon Player's Guide
- FRPG - Forgotten Realms Player's Guide
- MM - Monster Manual
- MM2 - Monster Manual 2
- MOTP - Manual of the Planes
- MP - Martial Power
- PHB - Player's Handbook
- PHB 2 - Player's Handbook 2
Full Table of Contents
ReferencesDomains/Powers List (by despo1na)
CreditsOriginal Forum Post: Pillars of Faith (and Facestabs): The Paladin's Handbook
Original Author: Litigation
Wiki Port: Taanyth