Hard as a Rock: The Fighter's HandbookSo, boys, you think you're real tough guys, huh? Well, I'm gonna see about that! This isn't Guard School where they just teach you to stand still and fill out papers! You came here to fight! That means, I'm gonna see how much punishment you can take! Why do I do this, you ask? Apart from the fact that it's great fun, you're gonna have a responsibility: you're gonna have to watch after a pretty wussy bunch of guys, and that means that you can't be one, boy! Now, drop down and gimme 40!!!
This Handbook will use the following system for ratings
- Red: Garbage, or completely overshadowed by another option.
- Purple: Situationally useful, but overall pretty meh.
- Black: OK. You could do worse than pick this.
- Blue: Good stuff. You probably want this.
- Sky Blue: You want this. Period.
This Handbook covers the following sources
- AV - Adventurer's Vault
- D XXX - Dragon Magazine, issue XXX
- FRPG - Forgotten Realms Player's Guide
- MM - Monster Manual
- MOTP - Manual of the Planes
- MP - Martial Power
- PHB - Player's Handbook
- PHB 2 - Player's Handbook 2
- EPG - Ebberon Player's Guide
Full Table of Contents
References (aka will be borrowing shamelessly from)The Dwarven Battlemaster (by Elder_basilisk)
The Fighter's Handbook (by C_A)
Fighter/Warpriest/Demigod (by C_A)
Weapon Talent Fighter (by runreallyfast)
MC Hammer (by Titanium Dragon)
Holding the Line (by Squirreloid)
Saint of Killers (by McSmashin)
Swordmaster DPR (by runreallyfast)
Tank (by Gnoob)
Tank, v.2.0 (by Gnoob)
CreditsOriginal Forum Post: Hard as a Rock: The Fighters Handbook
Original Author: lordduskblade
Props to: Everyone who posts and helps me out :D.
Wiki Port: Aramul (Mike)