Destruction Manifest: The Barbarian's Handbook
[[Image:http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk144/frostrazor/Enrage.jpg|Barbarian 1]] [[Image:http://www.lucioparrillo.com/images/ANorthman.jpg|Barbarian 2]]
Gather 'round the fire, young ones. No, you're not here to eat, put that meat away! You are here because I am going to teach you how to destroy things. Why, you ask? Because some things in this world can only be solved by destruction, and I get the fun secondary task of knocking you senseless while I teach you that. Now, get as angry as you can. I'm gonna show you how to turn that anger into power!
This Handbook will use the following system for ratings
- Red: Garbage, or completely overshadowed by another option.
- Purple: Situationally useful, but overall pretty meh.
- Black: OK. You could do worse than pick this.
- Blue: Good stuff. You probably want this.
- Sky Blue: You want this. Period.
This Handbook covers the following sources
- AV - Adventurer's Vault
- D XXX - Dragon Magazine, issue XXX
- FRPG - Forgotten Realms Player's Guide
- MM - Monster Manual
- MOTP - Manual of the Planes
- MP - Martial Power
- PHB - Player's Handbook
- PHB 2 - Player's Handbook 2
Full Table of Contents
References (aka will be borrowing shamelessly from)Barbarian Bruiser, by me
Crush, by Gnoob
Improved Initiative v. Quick Draw v. Danger Sense, by various posters
Melee Weapon Damage Output, by WWAD
The San Diego Supercharger, by ShakaUVM
Theoretical Optimization: The Supercharger, by Xantos000
CreditsOriginal Forum Post: Destruction Manifest
Original Author: lorduskblade
Props to: Everyone posting.
Wiki Port: Aramul (Mike)