As a host of a podcast, we are always looking for fellow gamers to show us how they enjoy table top gaming.
Take a picture or video of your gaming group promoting "Difficulty Check", and enter to win a signed, that's right I said SIGNED, copy of the Red Box Re-Release!The Rules
- A photo or video of your gaming group. Not an animation, but real people.
Pen and paper gaming is about the people you play with.
- Mentioning "Difficulty Check" on Mondays at 4 pm at OMFG. Whether you hold up a sign or include an episode as an Easter egg in a game, be creative. Example of the Easter egg: In a World of Darkness campaign your group enters a house and checks a computer, one of the podcasts playing on the computer is "Difficulty Check".
- Be creative, the contestants may be put up on the forums for a popular vote.The Prizes
- The Re-Release of the Classic Red Box www.wizards.com/dnd/Product.aspx?x=dnd/p...
Designed for 1–5 players, this boxed game contains everything needed to start playing the Dungeons & Dragons Fantasy Roleplaying Game, including rules for creating heroes, advice for playing the Dungeon Master, a solo play adventure, and group-play adventure content. Learning the game has never been so easy!
Several different character races (dwarf, elf, halfling, and human) and classes (cleric, fighter, rogue, and wizard) are presented, along with powers for each race and class.
* 32-page book for players, with rules for character creation and a solo adventure
* 64-page book for Dungeon Masters, with the rules of the game, advice on how to run the game, and adventure content
* 2 sheets of die-cut tokens for characters and monsters
* Cardstock character sheets and power cards
* Double-sided dungeon map
* 6 polyhedral dice
- Consideration for the new online promotions on OMFG.fm.
Please e-mail any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Host: Difficulty Check
Production Assistant: Essence of RP
Original Media For Gamers