The League of Extraordinary Gamers
I’m starting an exclusive club of role-playing gamers looking for first class gaming experiences. The club will be limited to the powerful, the famous, and the rich - those that have made it to the top in their fields. As a member, you will receive first-hand gaming experiences at the hands of the game’s own developers. Events will be monthly, will be catered, and will be held at a discrete, exclusive location. Not only will you hobnob with the creators of these games, but you will get early access to some of their new developments and provide valuable playtest feedback before the game goes to publication. Ever wanted to play the new Settlers of Catan expansion before it comes out? How about the new D&D module? Well this organization if for you.
Gain Exclusive Access to Designers of Top Selling RPGs
I have access to all of the greatest developers in the industry. Each month, we’ll fly them and their gaming team to New York to host a gaming session. The following designers are already confirmed.
- Dungeons & Dragons - Mike Mearls
- Mutants & Masterminds - Steven Kenson
- Pathfinder -Eric Mona
- Savage Worlds -Shane Hensely
- Dragon Age -Chris Pramas
- Eclipse Phase -Posthuman Studios
- Fiasco -Jason Morningstar
- Apocalypse World - D Vincent Baker
- Mouse Guard/Burning Wheel - Luke Crane
- Dogs In The Vineyard - Vincent D. Baker
- Apocalypse World - Vincent D. Baker
- Mouse Guard - Luke Crane
- Burning Wheel - Luke Crane
- InSpectres - Jared Sorenson
- Dread - Epidiah Ravachol
- Breaking The Ice - Emily Care Boss
- Primetime Adventures - Matt Wilson
- Fiasco - Jason Morningstar
- Tenra Bansho Zero - Andy Kitkowski
- The Dresden Files - Fred Hicks
- Spirit Of The Century - Fred Hicks
- Trail of Cthulhu - Ken Hite
- Marvel Heroic - Cam Banks
- Technoir - Jeremy Keller
- Lady Blackbird - John Harper
- Microscope - Ben Robbins
- Polaris - Ben Lehman
- Numenera - Monte Cook
- Monsterhearts - Joe McDaldno
- Dungeon World - Sage LaTorra
- 3:16 - Gregor Hutton
- Stealing Cthulhu - Graham Walmsley
As Well As Notable Special Guests:
This club would not be possible without the help of some industry pundits. The following people will definitely stop by from time to time.
- Peter Adkinson, Co-founder of Wizards of the Coast
- Stefan Pokorny, CEO of DwarvenForge and Official Sculptor of the Gary Gygax Monument
- John Stravropolous, Owner of NerdNYC
- Luke Crane, Creator of Burning Wheel
To apply you must have had some notable achievements in your field. Are you the CEO of your own company? Are you the author of a best-selling novel? Or an A-list actor? Founding members of this group include:
- Two CEOs of fast growth companies
- A successful Venture Capitalist
- The co-creator of the best-selling MMORPG
- A well-known film director
Because we will be flying these designers out from all over the world, membership will require an initiation fee and a per-game fee. Don’t apply if you can’t afford it. No financial aid offered.
How to Apply
To apply, please answer the following questions:
- Company Name
- Annual Salary/Net worth
- Previous RPG experience
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Why do you want to join?
Face to face screening will be required for all prospective members.
About the Organizer:
The organizer is a serial entrepreneur, author, and national speaker on the topic of Marketing. After receiving his MBA from Wharton, he’s held high-level marketing executive positions at well-known publicly traded companies. Today, he is the CEO of a successful marketing automation company.
The organizer has been playing role playing games since he was 11. He started with Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, and quickly moved to games like Champions, Gamma World, Mutants and Masterminds, Boot Hill, Traveler, and others. Today he plays many of the new role playing games including Spycraft, Kingdoms of Kalamar, and even Hackmaster.