Thanks you guys! Here is the backstory I have for my character.
Character Information:Background Story
Character Name: Elurion Di'ren ("World-Eater")
Deity: Raven Queen/Zehir
Age: 23 years old
Eye Color: Black/White (Right Eye)
Hair Color: Black
Distinguishing Features: Tattoos all over body (Neck, Throat, Forearms, Chest, Stomach, Sides, Back, Legs, Head, etc.), long scar over right eye(Right eye is white), "Snake-Bite" piercings,
Campaign: Not assigned one yet.
1) Elurion Di'ren is quiet and mostly keeps to himself, but he will also mutter to himself about different things. If any of his fellow party members ask about his past or about his tattoos, he tells them "Its not for you to know." and ends it at that.
2) Elurion was born in the Shadow-Fell, but moved to the Shrouded Pass Citadel to start a new life and get away from the foul memories of when he was young and his village was attacked by legions of undead and the Lich King who commanded them.
3) Elurion has a Shadow Hound that serves him as a loyal companion and follows him everywhere, unless Elurion tells him to stay behind or to scout ahead. They can talk to each other through telepathy and often don't speak out loud to one another.
4) Elurion seems to not want to go back to the Shadowfell, although he must every once in awhile so that he can "crow" about his accomplishments outside of the Shadowfell and assert his position within the Shadar-Kai society.
5) Elurion got the long scar over his right eye, when he was just a youngling and his village was attacked by hordes of the undead that were lead by a great Lich King by the name of ___________. Elurion vowed to exterminate any undead that crossed his path and to hunt down those who seek to rule over the undead; Vampire Lords, Lich's, etc.
6) Elurion is also known as the "World-Eater" by the Shadar-Kai, because his ambition and determination to become the strongest and best of the Shadar-Kai. He takes being a Shadar-Kai to a whole other level and is feared, even amongst his own people. He is stealthy and courageous. People fear saying his name, because they think it will mark them next to fall to his poisoned blades. He appears from the shadows without a sound and leaves without a trace.
7) Elurion believes that when he kills, he is sending the souls of his prey directly to the Raven Queen.
1) Elurion seeks to exterminate the undead and those that wish to usurp the Raven Queen's throne (Orcus).
2) Elurion wants the Lich King who attacked his village and scarred him to die by his blade. He will stop at nothing to hunt down the Lich King and have him kneeling before him, as Elurion executes him.
1) Elurion Di'ren is a member of the Guild of Shadows, where he is a hired Assassin for the Guild. He is often hired out to assassinate Undead Lords, that are seeking to raise the undead to usurp the Raven Queen's throne or to envelope the world in a complete darkness.
2) The Lich King that once attacked Elurion's village is actually is Elurion's father, who was trying to exterminate his son to gain an ancient ritual that Vecna promised him. The Lich King failed, but he is still plotting on how to kill his son and gain the ancient ritual. Elurion doesn't know that the Lich King was once his Father, his Mother has only ever told him that his Father was a great Shadar-Kai warrior who fell in battle to the Lich King. (I plan on giving a more detailed backstory on why his father decided to become a Lich).
1) __________; the Lich King (Hostile): __________; The Lich King, is Elurion's Father and his most hated enemy. Elurion doesn't know that the Lich King is also his Father...
2) Guild Master: ___________ :The Guild Master _____________; trained Elurion in the Assassin ways and taught him, his use of deadly poisons. He often sends Elurion coded messages about his next "targets".
3) Can't think of another one at this moment.
1) Elurion remembers when the legions of undead, controlled by the Lich King attacked his village within the Shadowfell. He remembers the ruin that was left, he remembered the screams of his people that fell to the undead monsters. He remembers when his eye was sliced and the cruel laugh of the Lich King that he heard while the Lich tried to kill him.
2) Elurion remembers his first "target" and remembers how that kill made him feel. He felt powerful, he thirsts for his "prey's" blood and longs to send their souls to the Raven Queen.
3) Whenever Elurion gets information about his next "target", he learns all he can about that being and dispatches them as soon as possible. So that way he can move on to the next job. When he executes his victims, he often says to them before they die, "I may have the pleasure of killing you, but my Queen has the pleasure of keeping your soul." (Or something to the effect of that.)