Hi. I'm almost decided with my char.
It's going to be a Wizard 5/Red Wizard 5/Incantatrix 3/Sublime Chord 1-2/Other 5-6
The idea is to be buffed 24/7 with shapechange and other spells.
Now I need help with the following points:
1) Any way to get bardic music (to fill the requisite for sublime chord) via feat, alternative class feature or PrC that gives you bardic music and +1 CL at first level
2) Any way to use/get (at least once per day, without exp or material cost, unless its a focus) Body outside body
(Wu jen spell, 7th), Divine Power (Cleric, 4th) and Righteus Might (Cleric, 5th). No Extra spell
please. For the cleric spells I thought of using Arcane Disciple (CD 79) with War and Strength domains. But would be better if I don't need to waste 2 feats to get them.
3) The other 5/6 levels i've thought of geting 1 Exemplar level, to get "take 10" and +4 bonus to spellcraft and Perform checks (with 30+ in a perform check I can get a +4 to spellcaster level to my next spell as a move action). 1 level of the class needed to get bardic music. And the other 3/4 to Archmage, Red wizard or Incantatrix.
4) Race will probably be Grey Elf (maybe phrenic, cause we play with the LA buyoff). Other races I'm considering are: Human (probably will turn into necropolitan+evolved undead+spellstiched=Fast healing+Lot's of spells as spell-like abilities) or warforged.
5) Any creature (up to 25 HD) suggestion to take as my "normal form". I'm looking specially for one that has the following special qualities: Immunity to magic, True seeing (As a supernatural ability, not a spell-like) and maybe regen.
Well... that's all I think. Any other suggestions will be considered as well.
-Arms and Equipment Guide
-Book of Exalted Deads
-Book of Vile Darkness (3.0)
-Dungeon Master’s Guide
-Dungeon Master’s Guide 2
-Draconomicon (not sure if it’s 3.0 or 3.5)
-Eberron Campaign Setting
-Epic Level Handbook (3.0)
-Fiend Folio (3.0)
-Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting
-Magic Item Compendium
-Magic of Faerun
-Monster Manual 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
-Player’s Guide to Faerun
-Player’s Handbook 2
-Savage Species (3.0, sometimes we use it)
-Serpent Kingdoms (no sharruk xD)
-Tome of Battle: Book of the Nine Swords
-Weapons of Legacy