Legion of Gold cards -- the "mutant rat" set (ten cards):
1. Dark Matter Shroud (Alpha; Dark): At your command, motes of dark matter settle on your body. Minor action; Personal; Effect: You gain concealment until the end of the encounter. Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20. 10+: While this card is readied, you gain total concealment until you are damaged by an attack; 9 or less: You are blinded and dazed (save ends both). You can't save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it.
2. Evolved Equilibrium (Alpha; Psi): You can stand on one foot, rub your belly, and tap your head all at the same time. Benefit: You can't be knocked prone, pulled, pushed, or slid unless you want to be. Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20. 10+: When you move, you don't provoke opportunity attacks while this card is readied. 9 or less: While this card is readied, if you move more than half your speed with a single action on your turn, you lose the normal benefit of this power during this turn and fall prone at the end of the movement.
3. Gas Emission (Alpha; Bio, Poison): The mutant who smelt it dealt it! Standard action; Close burst 2; Target: each creature in burst; Attack: Level +3 vs. Fortitude; Hit: Roll a d6 for each hit: 1-2: The target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls (save ends); 3: The target is immobilized (save ends); 4: The target is blinded (save ends); 5: The target takes 15 poison damage; 6: The target is dazed (save ends). Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20. 10+: Instead of rolling for each hit, you choose the result for each hit. 9 or less: You also hit yourself with the attack.
4. Mirror Body (Alpha; Dark): Your body becomes covered with a mirror finish, so you can show your enemy just how ugly it is. Immediate interrupt; Ranged 5; Trigger: An attack hits you; Target: One creature; Attack: Level +3 vs. Reflex; Hit: The triggering attack also hits the target. Overcharge: When you hit with this power, you can roll a d20. 10+: You take one-half damage from the triggering attack. 9 or less: Until the end of your next turn, whenever you attack, you automatically hit yourself, in addition to any targets you hit normally.
5. Rain Caller (Alpha; Bio, Electricty, Zone): "Feel the power of RAIN!" Standard action; Close burst 5; Effect: The burst creates a zone of rain that lasts untl the end of your next turn. Any creature within the zone has concealment, and fire attacks deal one-half damage to targets within the zone. While the zone exists, you can spend a minor action at the start of your turn to make the zone persist until the end of your next turn. Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20. 10+: You call down a lightning bolt. Make an attack against one creature within the sone: Level +3 vs. Fortitude; on a hit, 4d6 + twice your level electricity damage. 9 or less: You take 20 electricity damage as a lightning bolt strikes you.
6. Mk III Scout Armor (Omega; Area 52): Lightweight but durable, this armor helps you cover a lot of ground quick. Armor: Heavy; Property: You gain a +6 armor bonus to AC, a +1 armor bonus to Fortitude and Reflex, and a +1 armor bonus to speed; Power: Encounter; Move Action; Personal; Effect: You make an Athletics check to jump with a +10 bonus. The distance jumped is not limited by your speed. Salvage 4: A 4th-level character can salvage the scout armor. It becomes heavy armor: +6 armor bonus to AC; +1 armor bonus to Fortitude and Reflex; +1 armor bonus to speed.
7. Dimensional Shuntshield (Omega; Ishtar): Shunt kinetic, electromagnetic, and heat energies into other dimensions for fun and profit! Armor: Light; Property: You gain a +4 armor bonus to AC, and a +1 armor bonus to Fortitude and Reflex. Power: Encounter; Immediate interrupt; Personal; Trigger: You take damage from an attack; Effect: Reduce the damage you take from the triggering attack by 10. Salvage 6: A 6th-level character can salvage the shuntshield. It becomes light armor: +4 armor bonus to AC; +1 armor bonus to Fortitude and Reflex.
8. Flame Thrower (Omega; Area 52): When you trigger the nozzle, it sprays liquid fire that immolates your enemies. Weapon: Two-handed; Power: At-Will * Fire; Standard Action; Close Blast 5; Target: Each creature in blast; Attack: Level +6 vs. Reflex; Hit: 2d6 + Constitution modifier + your level fire damage, and ongoing 5 fire damage (save ends).
9. Flaregun (Omega; Area 52): Step 1: Point. Step 2: Shoot. Got it? Weapon: One-handed; Power: Consumable * Zone; Standard Action; Area burst 10 within 20; Effect: The burst creates a zone of bright light that lasts until the end of the encounter. In addition, the flaregun's other power is expended. Power: Consumable * Fire; Standard Action; Ranged 5; Attack: Level +6 vs. Reflex; Hit: 1d6 + Dexterity modifier + twice your level fire damage, and the target is blinded (save ends). While the target is blinded, its space and each adjacent square is filled with bright light. Effect: The flaregun's other power is expended.
10. Matter Bomb Prime (Omega; Area 52): Pushing the candy-apple-red button causes the device to begin flashing. You'd better start running. Now. Power: Consumable * Fire, Radiation; Standard Action; Personal; Effect: You activate the matter bomb. You can place the bomb in your square or a square adjacent to you as a minor action. At the start of each of your turns, roll a d6. On a 6, the matter bomb detonates and you make the following attack centered on the bomb's square. No action; Close burst 5; Target: One creature *; Attack: Level +6 vs. Reflex; Hit: 6d6 + twice your level fire and radiation damage; Miss: Half damage.
* This may require errata and most likely should say "All creatures in burst."