The Cheater of Mystra, by Neonsamurai and Funny Slaughter
human Cleric of Mystra 5/ Dweomerkeeper 10/Divine Disciple 5
Dweomerkeeper is from the Complete Divine Web enhancement.
Divine Disciple is from Players Guide to Faerun
1 Cleric1 (Magic/Rune) [i]Magical Training, Extend Spell[/i]
3 Cleric3 [i]Persistant Spell[/i]
6 Dweomerkeeper1 [i]Divine Metamagic (Persistant)[/i]
8 Divine Disciple1
9 DiD2 [i]Initiate of Mystra[/i]
11 DiD4 (Spell Domain)
12 DiD5 [i]Quicken Spell[/i]
15 DwK5 [i]Reach Spell[/i]
18 DwK8 [i]Maximize Spell[/i]
edited the feats according the change of prerequisites for divine metamagic. removed extra turning as the new item "Nightsticks" from libris mortis give a good amount of turning attempts with little investment[/edit]
recommended Spells for Mantle of Spells:
6th summon monster III
this one is discussable. i think its quite handy to have some summoning ready all the time.
read my section about aid another in the tactics compendium...
Anyspell would be also nice, of course
13th greater anyspell
you can prepare any arcane spell of up to 5th level.
polymorph self, create magic tatoo, the list is endless
15th greater dispel magic
you never know when you need this one.
counterspell if you want, dispel when you want and never waste a spell-slot on the spell
just in case your party thinks a cleric should be an healer. you can prepare combat-, utility and buff-spells and have some spontaneus heal ready nontheless.
just combine this one with your su-ability and after a few days no member of your party will feel the need to read a tome anymore
talk to your gods (read: DM) before if they like all these "miracles" happen every day, maybe its wise to choose something else :D
why is this build called "Cheater of Mystra"?
This build combines nearly all abilities from the new books PGtF and CD.
Spells at lvl 14 for example:
- persistant holy star: spell turning, +10 AC or 7d6 fire damage. the whole day.
- quickened divine favor: +3 to attack and damage
- extended spikes for +10 damage
- extended magic vestment (*2) for +8 AC
- extended greater magic weapon for +4 to attack and damage
- extended shield of faith (only 28 min) +6 AC
- polymorph self (planetar) for +17 AC, Str 25, Dex 19, Con 20, Immunity to acid, cold, and petrification, fly 90 ft. (good), large size
- persistant righteus might, size huge, +4 Str, +4 Con, +4 AC, DR 9/evil (if your DM let it stack with polymorph, otherwise get divine power)
(this list does not claim to be complete)
without magic equipment:
AC: 63 (10 + 12 (fullplate) + 6 (animated shield) + 6 (deflection) + 21 (natural) - 2 (size) + 10 (circumstance))
Attack: +30/+25 ( 9 (BAB) +11 (str) + 6 (divine favor) + 4 (gmw)) [smile into the face of ANY monster]
Damage: 4d6 (huge darkwood greatsword) + 36
this build can be found in the build-FAQ.
please report errors or improvements here