The Terrapin Gaming Club of the University of Maryland would like to announce TerpCon XV, our biannual, all day gaming event. We're on for November 12th, 2011 in the Prince George's Room of the Stamp Student Union at the University of Maryland, College Park.
Player registrations accepted
Player game signup accepted
Game registration accepted
We're setup at Warhorn again this semester: www.warhorn.org/terpcon-xv/
Please register on the Warhorn site (even if you registered for a previous TerpCon, the sites are independent) so we know how many people to expect and if you'd like to register a game email email@example.com
1) The name of your game.
2) The system of your game (D&D 3.5, Shadowrun, Paranoia, etc.)
3) The writer of your mod (even if it's your own creation)
4) The number of players you want (it may be a range, e.g. 4-8)
5) Whether or not you will be using pregens.
6) If you aren't, what guidelines you want players to follow when creating characters as well as a way to get in contact with you for questions and/or approval.
7) A general synopsis of your mod (try to keep it short and sweet; this is the blurb perspective players will be able to see via the website)
8) The slot(s) in which you want to run your game (choices are morning@9:00AM, afternoon@2:00PM, and night@7:00PM)
9) Any materials the players will need to bring.
10) Your Warhorn name. We cannot link the game to you without this, so please help us out.
11) Anything that I have forgotten to mention but you feel will be necessary for us to know.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org