- As mentioned above, older or mobile browsers are unlikely to work.
2012 09 01 (v59)
- First release
2012 09 01 (v60)
- Moved card image above histogram (requested by eaglenitewillow)
- Added horizontal spaces to forum table export (requested by Stray_Goat)
- Fixed bug where CMC of 10 showed up as two symbols in forum tables
2012 09 01 (v61)
- Forum tables use square instead of round bullet character for card count
2012 09 01 (v63)
- Figured out how to shrink line height of forum tables, much better looking now
2012 09 02 (v64)
- Incorrect card values reported by coldmist, felbatista, and Schwarzwaldz -- thank you.
- Added total card counts to forum export
2012 09 03 (v65)
- Added Trample category to Garruk deck
- Fixed Stabbing Pain
cost -- thanks coldmist
2012 09 03 (v67)
- Grouping by 'Purpose' now orders the groups in a more useful way, rather than in alphabetical order of purpose
2012 09 05 (v71)
- Added menu commands to add or remove all cards from library (requested by Ranccor)
- Added library code feature
2012 09 07 (v75)
- Changed the way forum libraries are constructed. This will, I hope, stop the forum software from putting in bogus line breaks.
2012 09 10 (v77)
- Forum export adds links to this thread so that people can find out how to use the planner and library codes without asking for help
2012 09 17 (v78)
- Altered forum export code to (hopefully) prevent the issue that tripp ran into on posts #52 and #56 in this thread.
- Expansion 1 decks no longer marked (unreleased).
2012 09 27 (v80)
- Chrome and Safari now have the brown mouseover border in the correct place (fixed in WebKit 537.4, so some browsers may not have it yet)
2012 09 28 (v81)
- Fixed bug with pasted library codes: any card not in the pasted library could not be added later on
2012 11 02
- Spoilers for deck pack 1 from Top Tier Tactics
2012 12 01
- Added land count feature for 2-color decks
- Spoilers for deck pack 2.
2012 12 06
- Sample hand feature
2012 12 14
- Color intensity feature
- Now using smiley version of X mana symbol in forum tables (was trying to avoid mixing mc tags and smileys, but decided to do it anyway).