Hey, just a few more - probably basic - questions for the folks here to answer;
1) If a creature or permanent with an enchantment attached to it is returned to your hand from play - for example, a Severed Legion
with Unholy Strength
is returned to your hand via opponents Boomerang
- does the enchantment return to your hand also or go to the graveyard?
Similarly, supposing a card was played that returns the permanent to the top of its owners library, would the enchantment be destroyed, go to your hand or the library with it? If the library, in what order? I'm sorry, I can't remember the card I'm thinking of at this moment in time.
2) If a creature card that comes into play specifies it adds X to your mana pool, do you find said mana from your library and put it into play or is your mana pool seperate to this? Does this effect only last until the end of your turn? If you do not use the mana in your mana pool does it have negative consequences?
3) If an opponent is forced to sacrifice a creature by means of Cruel Edict
, would they be able to sacrifice, say, a Drudge Skeletons
but pay its regeneration cost at the last minute, or is sacrifice immune from such effects?
Similarly, certain cards specify that if the creature was put into the graveyard without any -1/-1 counters on it, it may be returned to play with a -1/-1 counter on it. Do these creatures return to play after suffering the effects of a sacrifice or not?
4) Horde of Boggarts
specifies that its power and toughness is equal to the number of red permanents you control. Does this include Mountains or are they not counted as 'red' permanents?
5) Do all enchantments need to be attached to permanents or only enchantment - aura cards? For instance; can Grave Pact
remain operating in play if it is not attached to a creature, land or other such permanent?
6) Do the effects of two creatures with the same ability stack? For instance; if Might Sliver
is in play, all Slivers gain +2/+2. If another Might Sliver
comes into play, do all Slivers then gain an additional +2/+2 making the total +4/+4?
7) Whilst cards such as Ascendant Evincar
state 'all OTHER black creatures gain +1/+1' thus making itself exempt from such a rule, is the same true for cards such as Might Sliver
who simple states 'All Slivers get +2/+2'. As a 2/2 Creature - Sliver, does this not mean that Might Sliver
is actually a 2/2 creature with a +2/+2 counter on it making it 4/4?