Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

New Rules and Cards Updates - Started by WotC_Rodney

Hey everyone,Just wanted to make sure that everyone saw that we've posted new card files a couple of days ago (with some minor changes to...

WotC_Rodney Sep 15, 2011 16:27:38
Sticky topic

Introducing the Tabletop Games Team - Started by WotC_Rodney

Hey everyone,I just wanted to take a moment to introduce the members of the team that are working on this game. I'll have them chime in...

draven_defay Sep 09, 2011 16:27:51
Sticky topic

As you are playtesting, be sure to track some data for us... - Started by WotC_Rodney

Hey all,One thing that would really help us is some data about the games that you are playing. While every game is going to play...

WotC_Rodney Sep 08, 2011 23:16:39
Normal topic

What are the latest changes to Dungeon Command? - Started by MintMMs

Having rekindled my interest in this since seeing the photos from PAX East on BGG, I noticed that there are some changes to the game ...

MintMMs Apr 11, 2012 14:27:38
Normal topic

Dungeon Commander: slight rules clarifications needed - Started by atvar

I know that this may be a bit late to be getting into the playtest (and for all I know, the rules are already at the printer's), but here...

atvar Apr 06, 2012 19:29:39
Normal topic

I want my Skirmish Board Game to supplment my D&D adventure system board games. - Started by djm99

Tiles with the same lock sizes.Gold tokens of the same denominations.Monster cards.Villain cards for the big guys (umberhulk, gold dragon...

boggslash Mar 28, 2012 19:21:55
Normal topic

Two quick questions - Started by cphpitts

Sorry if I missed something in the rules, but two things puzzle me.1) The deploy phase mentions that if you don't have an available mini,...

kaivtroll Feb 02, 2012 9:46:55
Normal topic

Can cards be used freely between factions - Started by kaivtroll

Can action cards between factions be changed out?I figured this is a basic question but I counld find it on any post.The rules mentioned...

kaivtroll Feb 01, 2012 10:40:43
Normal topic

Run Away Leader - Started by ThunderT1

Howdy Folks,I played two games of this last night (yeah, I know kinda late to the party).The first issue we had was a run away leader....

ThunderT1 Jan 29, 2012 12:28:07
Normal topic

Ranged attacks, Cover and LOS - Started by farsight78

Under the rules for Cover, Creatures do not block line of sight. While it doesn't make sense that the target Creature should be allowed...

ThunderT1 Jan 29, 2012 11:49:41
Normal topic

I want my Skirmish Board Game to supplment my 4th edition D&D Role Playing game - Started by perrysharpe

I want my Skirmish Board Game to supplment my 4th edition D&D Role Playing game. I do not want another player vs player game that I...

mvincent Jan 16, 2012 13:07:46
Normal topic

Count gold in multiples of 100 - Started by djm99

Would be nice if the final product counted gold in multiples of 100 instead of 1.This way the tokens could double as gold tokens for the...

djm99 Jan 13, 2012 1:30:10
Hot topic

Damage & hit points - Started by gribble

Is there a reason why this is in increments of 5, rather than 1? I'm assuming it's for compatibility with the RPG, but it seems to be an...

bone_naga Jan 09, 2012 18:02:52
Normal topic

Why mulitply atk/hp by 5? - Started by frandallfarmer

We found the 5x unit for hit/heal/attack/etc. a bit annoying. Adding HP tokens to the creatures as damaged was confusing. A 65 point...

RabbiDan Dec 30, 2011 16:40:42
Normal topic

Any update ? - Started by landaro

Hi,maybe i missed it, but is there any update on the beta and or a release date of the full product?As far as i see this new Skirmish...

arctostaphyls Dec 28, 2011 14:49:42
Hot topic

Old D&D Minis and Retroactivity - Started by jsanner2

Hi there,Are there plans to create stat cards, etc. for the existing (now defunct) D&D miniatures line, or will this game be...

angus_l Nov 14, 2011 19:11:55
Normal topic

Trouble downloading playtest rules - Started by LordChaosX

I'm just trying to download the playtest rules as shown in the group and everytime I do, the document doesn't open and only appears to be...

gobblinal Nov 07, 2011 23:01:23
Normal topic

Survey is up! - Started by Ghostrider

As someone who heartily agrees with jonzes (community.wizards.com/dnd_playtesting/go...) I was glad to see the minature game survey...

tophu Nov 07, 2011 13:35:24
Normal topic

Favorite Creature? Favorite Card? - Started by WotC_Peter_Lee

Now that you've hopefully had a chance to play a couple of games, what are some of your favorite creatures? What are some of your...

playerbob2 Oct 28, 2011 22:08:53
Normal topic

Three Games down many to go! - Started by playerbob2

Hello,First I’d like to thank you guys for the playtest it has been fun tryout an upcoming project. We have never played the other D&...

playerbob2 Oct 28, 2011 22:05:33
Normal topic

Enjoyed 5hp 'Minions' - Started by mvincent

I loved not having to track damage on the 5hp Elf Archers. Will there be very many 5hp miniatures in the final product? The game seems...

sean-khan Oct 27, 2011 8:59:38
Normal topic

Feedbacks & Questions After Playing - Started by Plaguescarred1

Howdy, We just finished playing D&D Skirmish tonight and i must say it was a fun little game that ressemble a hybrid between D&D...

perrysharpe Oct 20, 2011 10:15:17
Normal topic

Playtest and queries - Started by pearsecj

I had my first game yesterday; here is my report. We played 2 player. The game took 2hrs 15mins.,but it was with a slow player taking a...

arctostaphyls Oct 20, 2011 2:48:18
Hot topic

Gold - Started by prestotheelf

So we finally played our first skirmish game and really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, we managed to totally mess up the rules...! I misread...

pearsecj Oct 18, 2011 6:20:31
Normal topic

2000+ members, 4th biggest group! - Started by Alter_Boy

Kudos to everyone involved for making such a big impact in such a short time! I really hope that things keep rolling with more...

Alter_Boy Oct 14, 2011 22:02:51
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Dungeons and Dragons Skirmish-like Board Game Feedback