Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

A little self (campaign) promotion... - Started by Ecrodorias

Hey guys, looking to become a bit more of an active member to these forums...In an effort for some feedback, I am creating my own...

Ecrodorias Jul 06, 2013 2:54:50
Normal topic

D&D Encounters: Against the Cult of Chaos - Started by Vobeskhan

Thought it would be nice to have our own thread for the UK DM's running the new season of Encounters.Haven't seen a pack as yet but know...

Vobeskhan Feb 01, 2013 8:13:28
Normal topic

Elminster's Forgotten Realms Review - Started by luton_fr

Just a while ago, Elminster's Forgotten Realms was released. It's a great, well written sourcebook. It's 'crunch' free, and written by...

luton_fr Dec 11, 2012 8:44:36
Normal topic

Dungeon Command: Curse of Undeath Review and Some Strategy - Started by luton_fr

Curse of Undeath is yet another installment in the wonderful miniature-skirmish-card game from Wizards of the Coast. Readers of my blog...

luton_fr Dec 03, 2012 5:47:59
Normal topic

Tomb of Horrors - Started by Darthbaggins

I am about to start the 4e version of tomb of horrors with my group. They don't know this yet and I'll keep it secret until the cat's out...

Darthbaggins Oct 20, 2012 8:26:07
Normal topic

Midgard Bestiary for 4E - Started by Pobman

The folks over at Open Deisgn/Kobold Quarterly have a kickstarter to fund the production of a bestiary for the Midgard campaign setting....

richgreen01 Sep 27, 2012 14:21:08
Normal topic

Dungeon Command: Tyranny of Goblins Review - Started by luton_fr

One of the most exciting gaming products this year got it's first expansion, and with this review I want to have a look at how the...

luton_fr Sep 26, 2012 6:17:14
Normal topic

Menzoberranzan: City of Intrigue Review and Competition - Started by luton_fr

It’s been a few weeks since GenCon, and I don’t know how about you, but I’m still trying to figure out how the big news has affected me....

luton_fr Sep 13, 2012 14:11:03
Normal topic

Dungeon Command Review - Started by luton_fr

So after this weekend I am happy to say that I've played Dungeon Command A LOT, mostly due to the DnD Game Day. I was running demos at my...

luton_fr Jul 23, 2012 5:32:47
Normal topic

D&D next - Started by Darthbaggins

I have played every edition of D&D. Every one. Some I liked more than others but I liked them all.We don't need D&D next.If you...

Darthbaggins Jul 21, 2012 4:15:07
Normal topic

Convention Dungeon Crawl Help Needed - Started by sowthistle

Afternoon        I've just created this dungeon to use at the conventions that I go to, I'm not sure if I should write an adventure(it...

sowthistle Jul 02, 2012 7:43:23
Normal topic

Games Expo - Started by sowthistle

Went to Games Expo on saturday, played a few games bought a few things generally had a good time, but was sad that there was no Wizards...

sowthistle Jun 04, 2012 12:36:32
Normal topic

Into the Unknown: Dungeon Survival Guide review - Started by luton_fr

I am finally holding a copy of the Dungeon Survival Handbook in my hands. I've been planning to write a review for this since before it...

luton_fr Jun 04, 2012 10:15:23
Normal topic

Free RPG Day - Started by sowthistle

Damn Damn Damn why did I know nothing until today about Free RPG Day, I would of hassled my local shop to get some kits in, will try and...

sowthistle Jun 02, 2012 2:24:26
Normal topic

Review - Into The Unknown: Dungeon Survival Handbook - Started by blindgeekuk

Disclaimer: Wizards of the Coast asked me to review the Into the Unknown book and provided a review copy. Because I already bought my own...

blindgeekuk May 20, 2012 5:55:29
Normal topic

Rise of hte Underdark - Started by luton_fr

Wizards of the Coast have just launched a new website, followed by a trailer, tying all of their upcoming Underdark products together ...

Vobeskhan May 16, 2012 7:01:30
Normal topic

Renewal issue? - Started by Rekmar

Hi all,Being nosey, but just had my DnDI renewal through but instead of being chanrged in £ (as normal) have been charged in $. Anyone...

brindy Apr 28, 2012 14:00:00
Normal topic

Question on Diseases - Started by sowthistle

Just a quick question if you are exposed to a disease from a monster attack, you make a saving throw at the end of that encounter what is...

zilrin Apr 21, 2012 16:06:22
Normal topic

Contact Owner - WotC_VFriedrich - Started by Lardking

Has anyone been able to contact WotC_VFriedrich? I've sent 3 emails through the Contact Owner button, but can't find a response...

Vobeskhan Apr 17, 2012 14:28:22
Normal topic

Hello :) - Started by melociraptor

Hi all,I'm new here and thought I should say aloha. So, aloha! I'm just looking to make friends with fellow D&D lovers so that I can...

jenbuu Mar 05, 2012 9:12:57
Normal topic

Gamma world day adventure Trouble in Freesboro - Started by sowthistle

I would like to run Gamma Worlds Adventure Trouble in Freesboro at Conception convention, does anyone know where I could get a copy?cheers

sowthistle Dec 24, 2011 1:06:19
Normal topic

Competition Winner? - Started by Rekmar

Just out of interest who won the last competition? I got a message saying that I didn't but everyone seems to have gone very quiet from...

Vobeskhan Dec 19, 2011 10:11:48
Normal topic

Greetings - Started by canadasteve

Hi Everyone.Im a long in the tooth wargamer (43) and have finally decided to return to playing D&D after a 30 year break !!! I have a...

canadasteve Nov 13, 2011 6:16:44
Normal topic

WotC eBooks for UK - Started by seggo

Hi All,Just wondering if anyone knows if the eBooks that are advertised on the home page of www.wizards.com/dnd are ever going to be...

seggo Oct 15, 2011 5:32:07
Normal topic

Hiya guy! :D - Started by mooncheese

First I would like to say hello to everyone. My name is tom, nice to meet you all. I have always been a fan of D&D and have played...

mooncheese Sep 20, 2011 18:58:18
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Community Discussion