Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Looking to start or find a 4E game in Swindon, Wiltshire - Started by Dibdib

Title says it all really! Fairly new to D&D but played a bit of 4E before, and would like to find a group (or perhaps a few players...

Scotterss Mar 04, 2015 9:31:44
Normal topic

Anyone in Chelmsford - Started by hassasi

I was hoping to find some people who live in or near Chelmsford who wanted to play, an already formed group would be good, or even start...

Reyzah Jan 13, 2015 7:11:43
Normal topic

Looking for a regular game in the North East - Started by Scallat

Is anyone playing in Newcastle & Gateshead? I'm getting really eager to join in with the 5e fun times.   Steve (29).

Scallat Sep 29, 2014 7:13:28
Normal topic

Games and players in or near Stoke on Trent - Started by Darthbaggins

Hi, Just moved in to the area and am looking for games and gamers of rpg's and board games in the Stoke/Newcastle under Lyme area.

Darthbaggins Jun 28, 2014 8:27:47
Normal topic

Any DnD groups in York Uk - Started by Naviene

Hi All.Are there any DnD groups in York (aside from Guppies and the DnD encounters at travelling man).Any older gamers out there that...

Minster May 10, 2014 12:36:44
Normal topic

Online UK D&D 4E Group needs 1 player - Started by xennon

We are an established group of DnD 4e players seeking an additional member. We play online on every Tuesday or Wednesday (normally...

Lloydmog Feb 09, 2014 17:34:07
Normal topic

King's Lynn - Started by akaken23

Anybody out there? Old school D&Der seeks others for dungeon bashing and high adventure.    http://solpertaine.blogspot.co.uk/  

akaken23 Jan 17, 2014 6:37:59
Normal topic

Players wanted in Shropshire - Started by MetalTimster

Looking for 2 to 4 players in the Ludlow, south Shropshire area. ...

MetalTimster Nov 19, 2013 11:35:17
Normal topic

DnD Near Cardiff - Started by bruntfca

There's quite a good gaming shop in Cardiff, imaginatively called,www.cardiffgames.com(EDIT: 2010 Here is address, above link is down for...

Dragonphile Nov 09, 2013 7:59:57
Normal topic

Bucks/Berks - new player looking to play 4e game - Started by realfoz

Hi allIn short im looking to find a group thats within 20-30 miles of High Wycombe in bucks. I can do almost any night of the week but...

Lardking Oct 16, 2013 10:35:36
Normal topic

Group in Mullingar, Ireland - Started by BigJeffIE

Hi folks,Is there anyone around the Mullingar (Midlands) area of Ireland interested in getting together for a weekly D&D session...

FrMerrin Oct 14, 2013 5:12:19
Normal topic

Looking for Gamers Ashford Kent UK - Started by Flubmosis

I am looking for gamers to do a D&D campaign (or other systems??). We are looking to meet every third Saturday Afternoon/evening. Got...

Flubmosis Sep 10, 2013 11:27:09
Normal topic

Players around Deal Kent - Started by johanus

I have just moved to Deal and am wondering if there is anybody interested in a DnD 4e campaign in the area? I have the space to host and...

Flubmosis Sep 10, 2013 11:18:51
Normal topic

Romford small group looking for player(s) - Started by Ecrodorias

Hi, We are a small group based in Romford (out of a flat) who plays D&D, Pathfinder, Storyteller (mainly Old World of Darkness),...

Ecrodorias Jul 19, 2013 15:52:57
Normal topic

Basildon 4E group search. - Started by kaisaga

Hay people,...

kaisaga Jul 16, 2013 6:52:46
Normal topic

Recruitment For A For Level 16 PC's PbP DnD Game Here At The WotC. - Started by VoyRager

A Mystery In Chaos (A DnD mystery adventure campaign for advanced Level 16-18 players)Some of you are familiar with my Level 16 game I'd...

VoyRager Jun 24, 2013 10:56:56
Hot topic

Looking for an online group - Started by Zirketch

Hey guys, Looking for a group playing 1/week in the evenings online over Skype or vent. Any version is fine and willing to download any...

Page 1, 2
Kyrath Jun 23, 2013 15:46:49
Normal topic

Looking for Jersey (Channel Islands) Group - Started by WinterBlink

Hello!I'm looking for a group to join, preferably running a regular, on going campaign rather than just one shots, I'm in the Georgetown...

WinterBlink Jun 22, 2013 6:10:41
Normal topic

The Young Mercenaries: A 4E DnD (Play-By-Post) Campaign for LvL. 1-3 Players (A Second Running) - Started by VoyRager

The Young Mercenaries: A VoyRager's DnD 4E Campaign for LvL. 1-3 Players - (A Second Running)Campaign Difficult level: HARDHow To Get...

VoyRager Jun 02, 2013 16:09:30
Normal topic

New player Looking for group in Leicestershire - Started by neogeta

Hello,I'm a typical scifi and fantasy fan and recently saw the D&D Penny Arcade vids of Gencon which I enjoyed and want to get into a...

Vobeskhan May 04, 2013 3:44:41
Normal topic

Looking for Northampton group or gamers who want to start a group - Started by MimikVat

Hi and thanks for reading.i really want to get back into d and d, I stopped playing before 3.0 and have not played in 10 years but am...

MimikVat Apr 05, 2013 16:01:56
Normal topic

PbP 4E Dnd Played Here At The WotC Is Seeking One Player - Started by VoyRager

Anyone May Apply Now: I have an opening for a player with a level 1 tiefling character that is a divine class and of the defender role ...

VoyRager Mar 26, 2013 3:04:20
Normal topic

Looking for a D&D 4e or play test game in Aberdeen, Scotland - Started by Gritpipe

Hi,I've recently been tempted back to D&D after a 16 year break by the Critical Hit podcast and, not entirely satisfied by the PBP...

Gritpipe Mar 21, 2013 17:17:45
Normal topic

Never played before but really want to - Started by ta_man_tez

Hi, im a huge fan of the forgotten realms books and various FR rpg's but have never played the tabletop game...i own the board game alas...

Vobeskhan Mar 04, 2013 7:04:22
Normal topic

I'm looking for a player for a 4E DND Campaign played at Real Adventures Forum. - Started by VoyRager

CLICK HERE AND READ THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD FOR DETAILSIf you are interested in joining this game just post your submission there...

VoyRager Feb 08, 2013 3:34:54
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Seeking Games or Gamers