Hi, Newbie DM here, Blugathor. ...

Hunter-Man 5 months ago
Normal topic

What are your rules? - Started by Blugathor

Hi, Newbie DM here, Blugathor. ...

Blugathor 5 months ago
Normal topic

Background sound - Started by theHobgoblin

Latley I've tried using background music while being the DM and the other players realy like it. However the CD I've been playing has six...

Blugathor 5 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for new Ideas for Pirate Campaign (Episodic with Rotating DM's) - Started by emyrous13425786

I accidentally put this in the wrong category the first time, my apologies....

emyrous13425786 10 months ago
Normal topic

Question about D&D Encoutners - Started by TheMansn

Hi everyone,so I convinced a local WPN store owner (ST) to host D&D Encounters yesterday. What now? Does anyone know how to procede?...

OskarDunkil 15 months ago
Normal topic

Making a low level solo - Started by darth_fishhead

I really want to make a level 2/3 solo from a green slime/gelatinous cube. I'm fine with the powers as written (I think) but I want to...

OskarDunkil 15 months ago
Normal topic

How To Incorporate - Started by wannabedrizzt

Ive played D&D for about a year now and I still don't know  how to use camping (tents, cooking, etc.) in the game, any ideas? 

I_smile_alot 16 months ago
Normal topic

Entangle - Started by simonebane

In D&D 3.5 How does the spell entangle effect large creatures?

simonebane 17 months ago
Normal topic

Time issue - Started by delkins

I have recently started running a game for a shop and the last two sessions have ran from 2pm to 9pm. Ideally the time should be 2-3.5...

TheMansn 18 months ago
Normal topic

best 4e adventures? - Started by urric

hey guys!now that there won't be any new 4e printed adventures, which one you think was the best?I'm planning to use it to start a game !

hahre 20 months ago
Normal topic

Roleplaying with Experienced & New Players - Started by zyraen

I've been running a group and came across an interesting albeit somewhat delicate situation.It is a group of 6 players, and 1-2 of the...

jokersmile72 21 months ago
Normal topic

Grab - Started by jasonyarnell

Hello all,When someone is grabbed, can they do anything other than attempt to escape? i.e. can they attack their 'grabber'?

waph 2 years ago
Normal topic

Help on Rewards - Started by Bloodiron

Hello all, I just recently started getting back into gaming (without a controller that is) and managed to convince some of the people I...

waph 2 years ago
Normal topic

When you lvl up, you refill completly? - Started by Harthelion

Hello everyone! This is my first thread in here.   I am with a little problem, in RPG games, MMORPGs and game like that you usually, when...

waph 2 years ago
Normal topic

Best way to start - Started by rican

OK so im getting ready to make my dm purchases ive already decided that i want to use minatures instead of sticking to tokens and im not...

rican 2 years ago
Normal topic

Question about playing as DM - Started by rican

ok so ive finally got my friends into D&D and i wanna get everything started but i have a question.Would it be to taboo if i played...

Vobeskhan 2 years ago
Normal topic

Nooby question about maps - Started by wondertoaster

Now ive been trying to get into D&D for about a year now, but i didn't really know anyone into it. Id always wanted to be a dungeon...

gamlin 2 years ago
Normal topic

UnRULY players - Started by chaos34

I still consider myself a NOOB, even after a year and a half. So I am open to advice, My issue is, for the past several weeks, my players...

zyraen 2 years ago
Normal topic

New DM, Old players, could I get some tips? - Started by thepalindrome

For christmas I got the D&D starter set, so I went through the solo campaign, and wanted to play a game with my parents and godfather...

OCAMPO 2 years ago
Normal topic

Bringing the Players together...in the most awesome ways. - Started by vnv_nation

So like every DM I want this party of wide and varying characters to come together and form a band of unlikely close knit heroes just in...

Vobeskhan 2 years ago
Normal topic

Siege weapons and the like - Started by Vobeskhan

Hi, apart from the arbalast in H2 Thunderspire, I cant seem to find any reference or stats for siege weapons and the like.Have they been...

Vobeskhan 2 years ago
Normal topic

New to D&D and looking to DM - Started by flyingfish62

So a quick about me. I have played D&D once a few years ago at college and enjoyed it. Now im looking to start playing again but i...

Vobeskhan 3 years ago
Normal topic

How would you have to pay for food monthly in your player owned Streonghold - Started by bastion908

How would you have to pay for food monthly in your player owned Streonghold

yronimosw 3 years ago
Normal topic

Campain setting with starter adventures. - Started by Mr.Mike

I have played D&D on and off for years but never as a DM.  I wanted to introduce my young children to the game and it has been well...

Mr.Mike 3 years ago
Normal topic

Rogue poision? - Started by Mr.Mike

One of my players is playing a rogue and wants to use poisons, the applied to weapon type. (lvl1 soon to be 2).  I'll be darned if I can...

Vobeskhan 3 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Newbie questions