Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Spirit Companion powers and monster interaction... - Started by Undrhil

I just want to ask this here because it relates directly to an LFR mod and indirectly to one of the guys who DMs with us basically...

Mckalf 8 months ago
Normal topic

"Flavor" Items that turn out to be extremely useful - Started by lorika

Has anyone else run across "flavor" items that turn out to be extremely useful in your LFR games? By flavor items I mean things that aren...

Bargle0 12 months ago
Normal topic

LFR Player Options - Started by AzurecobaltX

Someone used to keep a list of all the legal LFR player options here.I figure paragon paths and epic destinies are a lost cause, but does...

Undrhil 13 months ago
Normal topic

Genasi of Athas: Legal? - Started by iamarogue

Dragon Magazine #396 published an article called Genasi of Athas.  It's Dark Sun specific but all it does is add new manifestations for...

thespaceinvader 19 months ago
Normal topic

Ancient musical instruments of the realms - Started by zilrin

I have a librarian bard from Silverymoon and i was wondering what types of ancient musical instrument she could have spent time...

kenobi65 22 months ago
Normal topic

Hellbringer Warlock versus fire immune creatures - Started by comicbradsell

So a level 16 warlock of the hellbringer paragon path ignores enemies' fire resistance. My interpretation is that fire immunity is...

Undrhil 23 months ago
Normal topic

Retraining, Feats, and Starting Characters at Higher Level - Started by tobascodagama

So, I've got a question that I can't find an answer to, and I get multiple different interpretations when I've asked around. I'm hoping...

tobascodagama 2 years ago
Normal topic

Dragon Magazine Themes and Realm Confusion - Started by RCNovak

So, I have never played a game of LFR before... but I recently found out that there is a nearby gamespot around my neighbourhood. I got...

Keithric 2 years ago
Hot topic

What Epic Destiny are you taking? - Started by lorika

I'm curious what Epic Destinites people are taking for their LFR characters.  What is your race/class/paragon path/epic destiny?

Page 1, 2
hibiki54 2 years ago
Normal topic

Characters with Alchemist theme - Started by comicbradsell

Has anyone played a character with this theme? Being able to make 1 of any alchemical item for which you have the formula at the end of...

eudemonist 2 years ago
Normal topic

Just For Fun: Character Portraits part Deux (slow connections beware) - Started by dragon9

Well, the old thread seems to have dropped into the ether, so I figured I'd start a new one.  Got my new commission for my 2-H dwarf...

dragon9 2 years ago
Normal topic

LFR-dent Needs Feat Suggestions - Started by Rood.Inverse

I hit 6 after last week's mod at the FLGS. I need your opinion on something.Current defs: 20-15/14/20~Feat options ~Hafted defense: +1 AC...

22_Over_7 2 years ago
Normal topic

Encounters Characters in LFR - Started by billnewsome

I have a quick question that I cannot seem to find the answer to anywhere on the forums or in the official LFR Campaign Guide.I created...

darrell_uk 2 years ago
Normal topic

Neverwinter adventures in LFR - Started by DavidFoxfire

As I go along the current Encounters campaign (Lost Crown of Neverwinter) and viewing the Neverwinter Campaign Guide.  I got an idea of...

gomeztoo 2 years ago
Normal topic

Ideas to help me buff my MBA - Started by DanMathMan

Well I have made a decision about one of my characters, I am going to use the retraining rules in LFR to retrain him to a Skald.  The...

Uthrac 2 years ago
Normal topic

Orc Character - Started by Plaguescarred

I am thinking of making a Orc for LFR that would hail from the Orcish Kingdom of Many-Arrows in the Savage North and who has recently...

Plaguescarred 2 years ago
Normal topic

Dragonshards and Starting a Character at a Later Level - Started by ixidorrs

Are Dragonshards considered regular uncommon items that an LFR character starting at a level above 2 can buy as one of their three item...

CharlesCurtisStanley 2 years ago
Normal topic

Magic Ammunition in LFR - Started by ixidorrs

I'm confused about how magic ammunition works in LFR, and I've yet to play a character who uses magic ammunition.How can I get it?How can...

shuntsbe 2 years ago
Hot topic

Leaders in LFR - Started by lorika

Leaders have a very odd place in LFR.  More than any other 4e role, the effectiveness of a leader depends very heavily on its party.  A...

Page 1, 2
shuntsbe 2 years ago
Normal topic

Issue with low level character - Started by nnjgoat

I like building my characters up from level 1, but there isn't always an AL1-4 table at my local LFR meetup.  I thought it might be...

shuntsbe 2 years ago
Normal topic

Neverwinter backgrounds? - Started by Undrhil

Hey guys.  Since Neverwinter is *technically* a region in the Forgotten Realms, does taking a Neverwinter background count as your one ...

shuntsbe 2 years ago
Normal topic

Ninjas in LFR? - Started by AuricRAvenhelm

After reading today's Class Acts article about the ninja build for the assassin, I thought "How could would it be to play a ninja in LFR?...

Keith53 2 years ago
Normal topic

Are Genasi from the Genasi of Athas article in Dragon legal? - Started by koldoon

Like most races from other settings, I can see a need to possibly be refluffed, but are these genasi variants (from Dragon 396) legal in...

the_ubbergeek 2 years ago
Normal topic

Champion of the vigil - Started by rayous

This paragon path has the prereq: Membership in the Circle of Smoke and Whispers...

rayous 2 years ago
Normal topic

Hybrid Retraining - Started by shuntsbe

There was a rumor that one could retrain from a single classto a hybrid class with the release of LFR Campaign Guide 2.5.However, I do...

kilpatds 2 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Living Forgotten Realms Characters