Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Card Comparisons - Started by zammm

Card ComparisonsLast updated: April 29th, 2012Welcome to the Cards and Combos forum Card Comparisons thread. The purpose of this thread...

Page 1, 2, 3... 7, 8
adeyke 1 month ago
Sticky topic

Card Strategies and Combos Resources - Started by crazysamaritan

This thread contains links to common resources for card/deck Combos, Bombos and Strategies. Last updated: 20th August 2010 CS&C...

Page 1, 2, 3
rezzahan 1 month ago
Sticky topic

The CS&C FAQ + The List, Now With Lorwyn - Started by vortech

If you have anything at all to say about this FAQ, shoot me a PM. This FAQ is still a work in progress....

febbstalicious42 3 years ago
Normal topic

Skybind - Started by POSValkir1

Ugh...I can't break it...I've accepted it.  Can anyone think of some way to abuse this?  It's just close enough to Astral Slide to make...

rezzahan 8 hours ago
Normal topic

Do Slivers stack? - Started by AviateX14

Pretty sure this is a noob question, but I'm a noob so hey ho. Say I have three 1/1 slivers, they all read "All sliver creatures get +1/...

rezzahan 17 hours ago
Normal topic

Types without legends? - Started by NaryaTheGreat

At present there are 228 creature types in Magic:...

Dilleux_Lepaire 1 day ago
Normal topic

(Standard Combo)- Infinite mana, life and +1/+1 counters! - Started by Rockit381

This combo was based on the home-brew by Alexander Hayne, using Kiora's Follower or Voyaging Satyr + Thassa's Ire + 2 Market Festivals on...

POSValkir1 4 days ago
Normal topic

Keeping E-Wilds? - Started by IceMetalPunk

I recently noticed that I've never seen anyone play Evolving Wilds without immediately popping it and going for a land. At which point, I...

rezzahan 5 days ago
Normal topic

Looking for "Control" Cards. - Started by Tsukino_Kaji

I'm finding it tricky to use gatherer because of things like "you control" and others have "gain control." It overwealms the search with...

mqj 6 days ago
Normal topic

A 3-card Simic Combo - Started by Grishny

I discovered this lying within my Vorel of the Hull Clade deck while playing Commander at lunch today. First I played Master Biomancer,...

Dilleux_Lepaire 7 days ago
Hot topic

Most turn-1 damage in a deck that can't go infinite - Started by metroidcomposite

Hiya, so a bunch of us on another forum were trying to work out the most damage we could do in one turn using a deck that contains no...

Page 1, 2, 3... 18, 19
Deedlit11 8 days ago
Normal topic

Myr Galvanizer & Myr Battlesphere - Started by Billaguanna

I have a condition where I pull out a Myr Galvanizer and a Myr Battlesphere. The Battlesphere allows me to tap creatures when I attack...

od256 8 days ago
Normal topic

Strionic Scepter - Started by SirSpike

I've been reading a ton of these forums today, and tripped over an article on the 2014 updates to the rules. now I read this section :...

Gemstone386 8 days ago
Normal topic

Need help figuring out my friend's deck. (Corpsejack Menace, Scourge Of Skola Vale, & Vastwood Hydra) - Started by Drenlin

So basically, we're trying to figure out how the following interaction would work:...

rezzahan 9 days ago
Normal topic

Obstinate baloth - Started by SpeakerofDragons

So just a few things here can any one tell me the best was to use this card and or under what circumstances it's come back to the battle...

Dilleux_Lepaire 10 days ago
Normal topic

Evangel of Heliod blinking ??? - Started by CHA1NZZ

Hi guys I need help from the community .........

Angrypossum 10 days ago
Normal topic

Journey Into Nyx Question - Started by Mons5442

So, two days ago I started playing magic for the first time ever, I bought the fat pack for journey into nyx and was happy when i got the...

Mons5442 11 days ago
Normal topic

Need help with a Legacy Artifact deck - Started by KFrosty

Hello everyone. Thank you all in advance for the help. I had originally posted this in casual decks forum, but after two days of no one...

Dilleux_Lepaire 11 days ago
Normal topic

I don't remember a web... - Started by Zuberu

It was a web based on looking at the "most used" cards with different criterias....

Zuberu 11 days ago
Normal topic

New to MTG, how do these cards work? - Started by Turddog

I just need someone who is a vet to explain how the following cards work:...

Angrypossum 12 days ago
Normal topic

Vraska, the Unseen - Started by magicfreakjj

How many combos are there with Vraska, the Unseen? Not just standard. 

rezzahan 13 days ago
Normal topic

Steely Resolve vs Lightning Greaves - Started by Dauthi_Warlord

I want to make a casual Hydra deck that uses Primordial Hydra and Kalonian Hydra as win conditions, along with a few other Hydras and...

Dilleux_Lepaire 13 days ago
Normal topic

How to combo Giant Growth? - Started by robokayaker

I run a unblockable deck with Giant Growth and Phytoburst.  I want to find some sort of way to multiply or increase the effect of those...

dingusstaff69 14 days ago
Normal topic

Star stamp - Started by Codarth

I was going through my cards and came across a card with a star stamped on it by flavour text. The card is Wild Griffin from M11. I...

Codarth 16 days ago
Normal topic

How do I Search for Biovisionary? - Started by robokayaker

This question is for Standard format play....

robokayaker 18 days ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Cards and Combos