Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Card Comparisons - Started by zammm

Card ComparisonsLast updated: April 29th, 2012Welcome to the Cards and Combos forum Card Comparisons thread. The purpose of this thread...

Page 1, 2, 3... 7, 8
adeyke 25 days ago
Sticky topic

Card Strategies and Combos Resources - Started by crazysamaritan

This thread contains links to common resources for card/deck Combos, Bombos and Strategies. Last updated: 20th August 2010 CS&C...

Page 1, 2, 3
Mono-colorMonster 3 months ago
Sticky topic

The CS&C FAQ + The List, Now With Lorwyn - Started by vortech

If you have anything at all to say about this FAQ, shoot me a PM. This FAQ is still a work in progress....

febbstalicious42 3 years ago
Normal topic

Trap Essence wording - Started by BadBart2

The card text is "Counter target creature spell. Put two +1/+1 counters on up to one target creature.". This seems odd to me. Wouldn't ...

kliate 1 hour ago
Normal topic

Using Legacy Weapon - Started by AlCiao

In theory, I love Legacy Weapon. Permanent removal is my favorite thing to do in Magic, so a reusable ability to exile (not destroy) any...

mqj 14 hours ago
Normal topic

Spawnsire of Ulamog: cheaper ability? - Started by AlCiao

So the Spawnsire of Ulamog has a crazy powerful ability to summon legions of world-destroying Eldrazi onto the field, which would only...

kliate 18 hours ago
Normal topic

BANDING and cards affecting a band - Started by jfrow

So, I've recently got back into MTG and finally put together a commander deck from my old collection of cards.  I've decided to go with a...

jfrow 2 days ago
Normal topic

Green + White Heroic Outlast deck (standard only) - Started by Flix1975

Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in but I am wanting to create a standard deck utilizing heroic and outlast abilities....

AirPo 2 days ago
Normal topic

Your Top 10s of black cards - Started by Suchy

1. Abyssal Persecutor...

owlstj 3 days ago
Normal topic

Fast question - Started by Suchy

What cards are best(for a black deck) to speed up the game as fast as possible?

rezzahan 3 days ago
Normal topic

Experiment Kraj Combos - Started by AlCiao

First time I looked at Experiment Kraj, I was like holy cow! Second time I looked at it, I was like holy cow! Third time I looked at it,...

kliate 3 days ago
Normal topic

Mill cards - Started by Suchy

Any as great as those mill cards?(best if they're mono blue) Tome Scour Thought Scour Mind Sculpt Dream Twist Brain Freeze

kliate 4 days ago
Normal topic

Your Top 10s of black cards - Started by Suchy

1. Abyssal Persecutor...

Suchy 6 days ago
Normal topic

Polluted Delta vs. Terramorphic Expanse - Started by thechristophershow

I never understood why veteran Magic players seem to rave over cards that make them lose life. There can be two nearly identical cards,...

Angrypossum 7 days ago
Normal topic

Can we make Rhinos? - Started by Valygar_Corthala

Is there a card that makes Rhinos? Like Elspeth makes soldier tokens.

Delta_Wave 9 days ago
Normal topic

Does Mirror-Sigil Seargeant go infinant? - Started by Valygar_Corthala

Mirror-Sigil SeargeantCreature — Rhino Soldier (4/4) Trample At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control a blue permanent, ...

adeyke 10 days ago
Normal topic

How do you get rid of a Blinking Spirit? - Started by Valygar_Corthala

What's the catch of Blinking Spirit? Is it really as good as it looks? How do you get rid of it?

Angrypossum 11 days ago
Hot topic

Most turn-1 damage in a deck that can't go infinite - Started by metroidcomposite

Hiya, so a bunch of us on another forum were trying to work out the most damage we could do in one turn using a deck that contains no...

Page 1, 2, 3... 18, 19
Deedlit11 12 days ago
Normal topic

Can Springleaf Drum double the mana gain? - Started by Sinsational

http://shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/born-of-the-gods/springleaf-drum...

rezzahan 14 days ago
Normal topic

Can I cast it without a target like equipment? - Started by Valygar_Corthala

Celestial Archon for example. Can you cast an enchantment creature atached to nothing even though there are legal targets? Like some...

rezzahan 14 days ago
Normal topic

A card kind of like Kin-Tree Invocation? - Started by Pisstake

Hi all,   Kin-Tree Invocation works on toughness > is there a low-cmc-cost alternative that works on power instead?   Cheers.

mqj 14 days ago
Normal topic

Is it worth a splash for Ajani? - Started by Valygar_Corthala

I'm making a white deck and I have a Ajani, Mentor of Heroes and I'm just wondering if it's worth splashing a tiny bit of green for him.  

Valygar_Corthala 15 days ago
Normal topic

Gift of Immortality? What's wrong with this picture? - Started by Valygar_Corthala

What is wrong with Gift of Immortality? Unless I'm misunderstanding, probably, this will make a white poenix?

Valygar_Corthala 15 days ago
Normal topic

Mill myself. - Started by Elmodamian

Is there a way to infinitely mill yourself in edh. But being able to control when to stop the milling ?

Elmodamian 16 days ago
Hot topic

How can I add Divinity counters to a Myojin creature? - Started by Valygar_Corthala

How can I add Divinity counters to a Myojin of Infinite Rage or any other Myojin? Will a Contagion Clasp work? I know there are other...

mqj 16 days ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Cards and Combos