Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Card Comparisons - Started by zammm

Card ComparisonsLast updated: April 29th, 2012Welcome to the Cards and Combos forum Card Comparisons thread. The purpose of this thread...

Page 1, 2, 3... 7, 8
adeyke 26 days ago
Sticky topic

Card Strategies and Combos Resources - Started by crazysamaritan

This thread contains links to common resources for card/deck Combos, Bombos and Strategies. Last updated: 20th August 2010 CS&C...

Page 1, 2, 3
Mono-colorMonster 1 month ago
Sticky topic

The CS&C FAQ + The List, Now With Lorwyn - Started by vortech

If you have anything at all to say about this FAQ, shoot me a PM. This FAQ is still a work in progress....

febbstalicious42 3 years ago
Normal topic

Infinite Mana (EDH, Blue & Black only) - Started by Zanithar

Hey guys. I am working on a Blue/Black EDH Deck and I was wanting to know of multable differnt ways of infinite mana combos people can...

od256 52 minutes ago
Normal topic

Getting rid of Planeswalkers - Started by eyebreaker

What cards are good, besides direct damage, to get rid of Planeswalkers? Hero's Downfall is 1 I know but I need others. Color doesn't...

gearhead05 8 hours ago
Normal topic

Multi-Colored Small Creatures Like Woolly Thoctar? - Started by BadgerBadger0213

Hey all, I'm making a multi-colored dragon deck (red, green, and black) and one of my strategies mana accelleration wise is using Bloom...

kliate 14 hours ago
Normal topic

Making an Ornithopter white? - Started by eyebreaker

Are there any cards that can make a creature a color permanently?...

Tsukino_Kaji 21 hours ago
Normal topic

Need red blue combos - Started by vicero777

i need combos only redblueor color less. i am building a 200 card casual deck and i have all the combosi think possible with mind over...

MrBscBrl 1 day ago
Normal topic

Lich's Mirror? Good? Bad? - Started by eyebreaker

What is wrong with Lich's Mirror? Is there some kind of combo I'm missing here? It looks great on it's own. There has got to be something...

Tsukino_Kaji 1 day ago
Normal topic

circu, dimir lobotomist edh - Started by cloakedbeast

So i enjoy making decks out of commanders that shouldn't really work, kind of like my Mishra deck that I actually found a way to break....

rezzahan 2 days ago
Normal topic

Triskilion + Mikaeus the unhollowed - Started by MegaMax

Dear All,...

MrBscBrl 2 days ago
Normal topic

Hornets Nest and Molten Hydra - Started by AllButBlue

Having a hornets nest on the field with a molten hydra. The hydra having 2 abilities. The first being pay 1 colorless mana and 2...

MrBscBrl 2 days ago
Normal topic

Door to Nothingness- Viable in Standard + Modern play? - Started by davidrspiers

I've played a few games building up to this card, yet I've only actually utilized it once.  Needless to say, it was hilarious.    ...

od256 2 days ago
Normal topic

Revamping Animate Eradicate - Started by Tsukino_Kaji

I was rebuilding the old Animate Eradicate deck and was wondering if there was anything new that could make it stronger. It also has...

Tsukino_Kaji 2 days ago
Normal topic

Think Twice - Started by R.G.DECK

So my magic group is getting bigger to the point where I can't take on four people at once. Just so everyone is aware, once a good card...

R.G.DECK 10 days ago
Normal topic

Aggressive Mining? - Started by jin3did01

The card states I cannot play lands, however if I play a card that puts a land into play for me, example: Perigrination. Does it...

Matt_Holck 11 days ago
Normal topic

Card combo question - Started by It_That_Betrays

I'm new to the online community and I don't know if this has been asked before. I am no longer an active player of magic due to migration...

It_That_Betrays 11 days ago
Normal topic

My top 5 underrated blue cards - Started by WildMongol

So I just kind of felt like sharing my favorite blue cards that are top level worthy, but see relatively little play. Not neccisarily 4...

Dilleux_Lepaire 11 days ago
Normal topic

Festergloom - Started by tigershark87

During a casual game between my boyfriend and myself, the question came up about Festergloom....

rezzahan 12 days ago
Normal topic

Aggressive Mining Question - Started by levisque67

I feel like a stump for asking this, but how the hell does this card work? Aggressive Mining says "You can't play lands."...

Dilleux_Lepaire 12 days ago
Normal topic

Turn 1 Win: Door to Nothingness - Started by kliate

So, I was thinking the other day on whether it was possible to cast a Sliver Queen (or other spell) from my hand on turn 1 without...

od256 12 days ago
Normal topic

Zephid's Embrace & equipment? - Started by eyebreaker

Zephid's Embrace Is there any equipment or artifact cards that would give this ability to move equipment or auras to a creature with...

eyebreaker 13 days ago
Hot topic

Most turn-1 damage in a deck that can't go infinite - Started by metroidcomposite

Hiya, so a bunch of us on another forum were trying to work out the most damage we could do in one turn using a deck that contains no...

Page 1, 2, 3... 18, 19
Deedlit11 16 days ago
Normal topic

Find the perfect card! - Started by williamthewise

I don't know how to search for this card, and I don't know what it's called, but what it does is let you look through your deck for a...

killer_pagan 17 days ago
Normal topic

Phytotitan Strategies - Started by Mono-colorMonster

I have been very interested in this card as it has an ability which makes it unkillable with the exception of through exile.  I find...

WildMongol 18 days ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Cards and Combos