Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Dungeons and Dragons Chronicals of Mystara: Class Rollout – Elf - Started by Plaguescarred

Dungeons and Dragons Chronicles of MystaraClass Rollout – ElfBy CapecomCommand a variety of arcane spells such as magic missile,...

DarkSkrypter 17 months ago
Normal topic

Vault of the Dracolich Info - Started by Feetz

The April in the Works article said there would be a lot more details in April about the event. So far the only information I've seen is...

Plaguescarred 17 months ago
Normal topic

Dungeons of Dread Illos - Started by Plaguescarred

Dungeons of Dread IllosBy Bart CarrollWe've released excerpts and the walkthrough cartoons for each of these adventures already. Now, for...

Normal topic

2nd Edition Excerpts: Monster Manual - Beholders: Comparative Analysis - Started by Plaguescarred

2nd Edition Excerpts: Monster ManualBeholders: Comparative AnalysisBy D&D TeamIn this preview of the 2nd Edition re-release of the...

Normal topic

No more Dungeon Tiles? - Started by hunterian7

I noticed that there are no announced Dungeon Tile packs so far in 2013. They usually announce these buggers months in advance. Plus,...

teitan 17 months ago
Normal topic

dungeon tiles? - Started by teitan

Will we see new dungeon tiles? I've loved them since the first set came out and would hate to see them disappear when Next comes out. So...

teitan 17 months ago
Normal topic

Would like to see the icons miniature line make a return , wanting gargantuan green dragon... - Started by mortikye

please make it happen i am missing two gargantuan dragons , green and dracolich . i would pay 80-100$ for each of them , and they would...

OCAMPO 17 months ago
Normal topic

2nd Edition Excerpts: DMG - Equipment, Mundane and Magical - Started by Plaguescarred

2nd Edition Excerpts: DMGEquipment, Mundane and MagicalBy D&D TeamIn today's excerpt for the 2nd Edition Premium Dungeon Master Guide...

sgt_d 17 months ago
Normal topic

2nd Edition Excerpts: PHB - The Druid - Started by Plaguescarred

2nd Edition Excerpts: PHB The DruidBy D&D TeamIn today's excerpt for the 2nd Edition Premium Player's Handbook, we wanted to look at...

toryn 17 months ago
Normal topic

premium reprint: spell compendium, 160 pages VS 285 pages. - Started by wwanno

Hello to everyone. Ok guys, I want to buy it but the reprint is a 160 pages book, while the old version has over 280 pages. How is this...

wwanno 17 months ago
Hot topic

Give us our World of Grethawk back - Started by MrHemlocks

Since WotC is reprinting many of the older books and adventures what would be so difficult for them to give us a complete World of...

ellivaa 17 months ago
Normal topic

Against the Slave Lords Cover - Started by Plaguescarred

Against the Slave Lords CoverBy D&D TeamAgainst the Slave Lords—the hardcover collection of the classic A series of adventures (as...

Brightmantle 17 months ago
Normal topic

MOAR dungeon command packs !! - Started by mortikye

I love collecting minis , and i would hate to see your newest miniature line go , come on wizards get your act together , you have so...

Felorn 17 months ago
Normal topic

Excerpts Spell Compendium IV - Started by Plaguescarred

Excerpts  Spell CompendiumBy D&D TeamThe Spell Compendium deals exclusively with spells used by the classes and prestige classes...

Normal topic

Excerpts: Spell Compendium III - Started by Plaguescarred

Excerpts Spell CompendiumBy D&D TeamThe Spell Compendium deals exclusively with spells used by the classes and prestige classes...

kill_the_wiz_first 18 months ago
Hot topic

Disney in talks to buy Hasbro: What does it mean for DnD? - Started by Damon_Tor

Disney's buying binge isn't stopping with Marvel and LucasFilm: apparently they've been in talks to buy Hasbro as well.  (Hasbro, of...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4
Luis_Carlos 18 months ago
Normal topic

Time to bring back Planescape, at least as a video game. - Started by sciborg3

The Torment Kickstarter is over 400% funded. Imagine if WotC had given a company the rights to do a Planescape game? Heck, make it an...

addle-cove-anarchist 18 months ago
Hot topic

Arcane Power 2 Wishlist - Started by mkill

Martial Power 2 is almost out, so we can expect that the early planning for Arcane Power 2 is already going on (or will start soon). Let...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4
CoeusFreeze 18 months ago
Normal topic

Previews April: In the Works - Started by Plaguescarred

Previews April: In the WorksBy Bart CarollApril has arrived, and it’s time to tackle both the foolishness inherent in the 1st, plus dig...

Plaguescarred 18 months ago
Normal topic

roll20.net Integration? - Started by Elfcrusher

I've been poking around the latest AD&D rules, thanks to a heads up from a friend from my old D&D group from the early 80's.  I...

Elfcrusher 18 months ago
Normal topic

Excerpts: Spell Compendium II - Started by Plaguescarred

ExcerptsSpell CompendiumBy D&D TeamThe Spell Compendium deals exclusively with spells used by the classes and prestige classes...

Normal topic

Excerpts: Spell Compendium I - Started by Plaguescarred

ExcerptsSpell CompendiumBy D&D TeamThe Spell Compendium deals exclusively with spells used by the classes and prestige classes...

Normal topic

Magic eleven chain shirt - Started by brap8

Is there a way to equip this on the character using the character builder?   The items says you can wear it when combined with other...

brap8 18 months ago
Hot topic

Will there be a new Miniature production in light of Next? - Started by d20rabbit

so, ive spent the last couple of days looking for a nice new female eladrin fighter mini for my girl for our new D&D campaign.  i...

sgt_d 18 months ago
Normal topic

No more Dungeon Command? - Started by goliath89

The current product catalogue has releases going all the way to early January, but there doesn't seem to be any mention of a new Dungeon...

The_Jester 18 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Future Releases