Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Where is D&D Going? - Started by Medriev

Having cancelled my D&DI (again) due to the lack of communication, I signed up again for 3 months as I wanted to use the 4E tools. I...

GeneralGarrison Aug 08, 2013 20:16:05
Normal topic

Product suggestion - Started by DaveyJones6913

An A4 clipboard with transparant cover that responds well to dry erase markers.the idea is that you clip your CS in it and then use dry...

thespaceinvader Aug 06, 2013 7:52:22
Normal topic

D&D News: KRE-O announces Dungeons & Dragons construction sets - Started by Plaguescarred1

D&D NewsKRE-O announces Dungeons & Dragons construction setsBy D&D TeamAhead of Comic-Con, Hasbro has announced a Dungeons ...

Luis_Carlos Jul 30, 2013 1:20:59
Normal topic

Scoundrels of Skullport Excerpts: Rulebook - Started by Plaguescarred1

Scoundrels of Skullport ExcerptsRulebook By D&D TeamScoundrels of Skullport is the first expansion set for the Lords of Waterdeep...

thespaceinvader Jul 26, 2013 4:47:56
Normal topic

Scoundrels of Skullport Excerpts: Undermountain - Started by Plaguescarred1

Scoundrels of Skullport Excerpts UndermountainBy D&D TeamUndermountain is a vast and multileveled dungeon beneath Mount Waterdeep...

Plaguescarred1 Jul 24, 2013 9:23:38
Hot topic

OD&D Reprint - Best Way to Release? - Started by fictionalbeing

www.wizards.com/dnd/Product.aspx?x=dnd/p...First, I love the fact that WOTC is reprinting all the old editions of D&D. With that said...

GeneralGarrison Jul 19, 2013 23:09:24
Normal topic

Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara Launch Trailer - Started by Plaguescarred1

Dungeons & DragonsChronicles of Mystara Launch TrailerBy CapcomDungeons & Dragons®: Chronicles of Mystara™ is available today as...

havard Jul 19, 2013 14:50:11
Normal topic

D&D Excerpts: Skullport - Started by Plaguescarred1

D&D  ExcerptsSkullportBy D&D TeamUndermountain is a vast and multileveled dungeon beneath Mount Waterdeep that once served the...

Plaguescarred1 Jul 16, 2013 23:09:08
Normal topic

D&D News: Pre-Register for Arena of War! - Started by Plaguescarred1

D&D NewsPre-Register for Arena of War!By D&D TeamIntroducing Arena of War, a Dungeons & Dragons mobile game, coming soon to...

Plaguescarred1 Jul 16, 2013 17:34:53
Normal topic

Players Handbook 4E - Started by Prom

I've been chatting with book and hobby suppliers in New Zealand and it seems that the Players handbook for 4E is nolonger available...

mvincent Jul 11, 2013 14:58:18
Normal topic

Magic Item Compendium Excerpts: Sets - Started by Plaguescarred1

Magic Item Compendium ExcerptsSetsBy D&D TeamThe items of the raiment of the four are energized by the four cornerstones of the world...

Plaguescarred1 Jul 04, 2013 23:06:14
Normal topic

Hardcover version of the Competition Modules (C1-C5)? - Started by dbristow

I would like to see a hardcover edition of all 5 of the D&D First Edition Competition modules:C1: The Hidden Shrine of TamoachanC2:...

ellivaa Jul 02, 2013 17:43:51
Normal topic

Magic Item Compendium Excerpts: Clothing and Tools - Started by Plaguescarred1

Magic Item Compendium ExcerptsClothing and ToolsBy D&D TeamFrom the humble ring of feather falling to the legendary vest of the...

Plaguescarred1 Jul 01, 2013 23:02:08
Hot topic

Supporting All Previous Editions and Settings - Started by SirAntoine

You know, I feel strongly that WotC should ALWAYS support all previous editions and settings.  I would love to hear your thoughts for...

havard Jun 28, 2013 5:52:24
Normal topic

D&D News: Chronicles of Mystara - Started by Plaguescarred1

D&D NewsChronicles of MystaraBy D&D TeamDungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara brings reworkings of two of Capcom’s...

havard Jun 27, 2013 5:53:37
Normal topic

Capcom Class Rollout: Thief - Started by Plaguescarred1

Capcom Class RolloutThiefBy CapcomAn irresistible blend of speed, utility, and blowing stuff up -- the Thief is one of the most agile...

havard Jun 27, 2013 5:48:05
Normal topic

Magic Item Compendium Excerpts: Weapons - Started by Plaguescarred1

Magic Item Compendium ExcerptsWeaponsBy D&D TeamAsking a warrior to enter battle without his most trusted blade is like asking him to...

Plaguescarred1 Jun 27, 2013 4:37:41
Normal topic

Ghosts of Dragonspear Castle Excerpts: Adv 2 The Cursed Crypts of Ambergul - Started by Plaguescarred1

Ghosts of Dragonspear Castle Excerpts Adv 2 The Cursed Crypts of AmbergulBy D&D TeamIn today's preview, we peek inside Ghosts of...

DJCooper Jun 26, 2013 14:34:36
Normal topic

The Companions Excerpt: Sample Chapter - Started by Plaguescarred1

The Companions ExcerptSample ChapterBy D&D TeamAs Drizzt's fate hangs in the balance, he reflects on the lives of the trusted allies...

Plaguescarred1 Jun 26, 2013 3:23:13
Normal topic

Magic Item Compendium Excerpts: Armor - Started by Plaguescarred1

Magic Item Compendium ExcerptsArmorBy D&D TeamFor the average adventurer, a suit of magic armor is the first and most important...

hunterian7 Jun 26, 2013 1:56:57
Normal topic

Any chance we can round out the power source 2 books? - Started by tehsquirrely

Seeing as martial power 2 is the only power 2 book released is there any chance we could round out that set before 4th leaves us forever?...

hunterian7 Jun 26, 2013 1:56:16
Normal topic

Ghosts of Dragonspear Castle Excerpts: Adv 3 The Fall of Illefarn - Started by Plaguescarred1

Ghosts of Dragonspear Castle ExcerptsAdv 3 The Fall of IllefarnBy D&D TeamIn today's preview, we peek inside Ghosts of Dragonspear...

eilserus Jun 24, 2013 15:38:24
Normal topic

Against the Slave Lords Excerpts: A4 In the Dungeons of the Slave Lords - Started by Plaguescarred1

Against the Slave Lords ExcerptsA4 In the Dungeons of the Slave LordsBy D&D TeamOn the verge of victory, the party was defeated by an...

Quasadu Jun 24, 2013 9:21:52
Normal topic

2nd Edition Reprints - Started by dmgorgon

Does anyone know what the insides of these books look like?  Does it still have the ugly red layout of the black books?   I'm not going...

Brightmantle Jun 24, 2013 0:25:35
Normal topic

Sundering Adventure II Legacy of the Crystal Shard Cover Revealed - Started by Plaguescarred1

Sundering Adventure IILegacy of the Crystal ShardBy R. A. Salvatore, James Wyatt, and Jeffrey LudwigLegacy of the Crystal Shard allows...

Plaguescarred1 Jun 21, 2013 11:22:11
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Future Releases