Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Hot topic

Arcane Power 2 Wishlist - Started by mkill

Martial Power 2 is almost out, so we can expect that the early planning for Arcane Power 2 is already going on (or will start soon). Let...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4
CoeusFreeze Apr 07, 2013 22:24:48
Normal topic

Previews April: In the Works - Started by Plaguescarred1

Previews April: In the WorksBy Bart CarollApril has arrived, and it’s time to tackle both the foolishness inherent in the 1st, plus dig...

Plaguescarred1 Apr 05, 2013 10:22:40
Normal topic

roll20.net Integration? - Started by Elfcrusher

I've been poking around the latest AD&D rules, thanks to a heads up from a friend from my old D&D group from the early 80's.  I...

Elfcrusher Apr 04, 2013 19:58:51
Normal topic

Excerpts: Spell Compendium II - Started by Plaguescarred1

ExcerptsSpell CompendiumBy D&D TeamThe Spell Compendium deals exclusively with spells used by the classes and prestige classes...

Plaguescarred1 Apr 04, 2013 4:32:26
Normal topic

Excerpts: Spell Compendium I - Started by Plaguescarred1

ExcerptsSpell CompendiumBy D&D TeamThe Spell Compendium deals exclusively with spells used by the classes and prestige classes...

Plaguescarred1 Apr 02, 2013 2:02:44
Normal topic

Magic eleven chain shirt - Started by brap8

Is there a way to equip this on the character using the character builder?   The items says you can wear it when combined with other...

brap8 Mar 31, 2013 18:53:33
Hot topic

Will there be a new Miniature production in light of Next? - Started by d20rabbit

so, ive spent the last couple of days looking for a nice new female eladrin fighter mini for my girl for our new D&D campaign.  i...

sgt_d Mar 31, 2013 15:22:27
Normal topic

No more Dungeon Command? - Started by goliath89

The current product catalogue has releases going all the way to early January, but there doesn't seem to be any mention of a new Dungeon...

The_Jester Mar 31, 2013 12:47:05
Normal topic

D&D In The News: IDW Announces New DUNGEONS & DRAGONS Miniseries! - Started by Plaguescarred1

D&D In The NewsIDW Announces New DUNGEONS & DRAGONS Miniseries!By IDW PublishingIDW Publishing is thrilled to announce another...

goliath89 Mar 28, 2013 20:12:55
Normal topic

Essential Guide to Characters - Started by ensabanur

This is what I feel would be a truly worthwhile endeavor: a full guide to all the major Characters in Dungeons & Dragons. This would...

Evenglarexi Mar 25, 2013 21:08:36
Normal topic

Dungeons of Dread Excerpts: White Plume Mountain - Started by Plaguescarred1

Dungeons of Dread ExcerptsWhite Plume MountainBy D&D TeamWelcome to Dungeons of Dread, the archival collection of adventure modules...

ellivaa Mar 25, 2013 15:12:46
Normal topic

4e new races/clases? - Started by I_melt_faces

Are there any new releases with new races/classes in 2013? all ive seen so far is reprint and re-releases of older material for this year...

bronze_hero Mar 23, 2013 7:18:14
Normal topic

Covers released for AD&D 2e reprints - Started by Style75

WotC has posted images of the upcoming AD&D 2e reprints. You can see them here. They borrowed the scheme from the 1e reprints by...

sgt_d Mar 22, 2013 22:47:16
Normal topic

1e/2e re-release PDFs on DNDclassics are poor quality - Started by ellivaa

Sorry, I know this isn't a future release but is a re-release and there will be more to come presumably. It's awesome you guys put these...

ellivaa Mar 21, 2013 14:04:56
Normal topic

new poster map packs? - Started by CUBPHILDND

I'm a cheap yet lazy DM, and I love the poster maps that Wizards of the Coast has been selling recently (most recently the Shattered Keep...

Plaguescarred1 Mar 20, 2013 4:16:34
Normal topic

Draconomicon & Scourge Dragons - Started by ensabanur

I am eager to see a new Draconomicon come out. The ones that came before were very good but there is something that you can do to make it...

Marandahir Mar 19, 2013 12:58:42
Normal topic

Murder in Baldur's Gate (Sundering I) - Started by delroland

I assume this adventure will be 4th Edition? Or will it include a preview of Next?Also, do we really need a cataclysmic event in the...

Plaguescarred1 Mar 16, 2013 22:21:23
Normal topic

Dungeons of Dread: The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth - Started by Plaguescarred1

Dungeons of DreadThe Lost Caverns of TsojcanthBy D&D TeamWelcome to Dungeons of Dread, the archival collection of adventure modules...

Quasadu Mar 14, 2013 8:10:37
Normal topic

Dungeons of Dread Excerpts - Dungeons of Dread: Tomb of Horrors - Started by Plaguescarred1

Dungeons of Dread Excerpts Tomb of HorrorsBy D&D TeamWelcome to Dungeons of Dread, the archival collection of adventure modules S1...

joe92580 Mar 13, 2013 2:17:20
Normal topic

Dungeons of Dread Excerpts: Expedition to the Barrier Peaks - Started by Plaguescarred1

Dungeons of Dread ExcerptsExpedition to the Barrier PeaksBy D&D TeamWelcome to Dungeons of Dread, the archival collection of...

Quasadu Mar 12, 2013 11:37:12
Normal topic

WotC will you please answer...will you be reprinting or pdf 1e World of Greyhawk? - Started by MrHemlocks

My group has been waiting for years for 1e The World of GreyHawk to be reprinted or even released in pdf. I notice other Greyhawk 'stuff'...

MrHemlocks Mar 11, 2013 8:12:14
Normal topic

Unearthed Arcana reprint - Started by realmaster

i do not see the gygax fund link in the products page for this book. does this mean only the three core premium books are donating...

sgt_d Mar 04, 2013 19:03:33
Normal topic

The Last Threshold Tour Dates: Neverwinter Saga, Book IV - Started by Plaguescarred1

The Last Threshold Tour DatesNeverwinter Saga, Book IVBy R.A SalvatoreIn the final book of the #4 New York Times best-selling Neverwinter...

Plaguescarred1 Mar 04, 2013 0:16:43
Normal topic

What I Would Like to See in PDF Format - Started by Josha

D&D Fourth EditionThe three Core Rulebooks, updated to include all errata. The monsters should be in the post-MM3 format.All of the...

Paladin-s_Pride Mar 02, 2013 15:36:17
Normal topic

Spotlight Interview: Unearthed Arcana - Started by Plaguescarred1

Spotlight InterviewUnearthed ArcanaBy Jeff GrubbWith today's release of Unearthed Arcana's premium reprint, we asked Jeff Grubb to share...

Brightmantle Feb 22, 2013 1:37:30
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Future Releases