Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

2012 / 2013 Premium Editions - Release Schedule - Started by Kebab

I am taking the opportunity to restock my D&D book collection and don't want to miss any reprints.  So thought I would put a list...

Page 1, 2
Warunsun 8 months ago
Hot topic

What do YOU want in 5E? - Started by Guest1790093391

I cannot find this topic anywhere in these forums. If this is already here somewhere, feel free to move it there. I'm trying to start...

Guest1790093391 7 hours ago
Normal topic

D&D 6th Edition - Minis - Started by jsepeta

When is 6E due, 2017? Asking for a friend....

jazman13 9 hours ago
Normal topic

Dragonlance PDFs - Started by ShadowGriffon

I want to see more of the older Dragonlance material be released as PDFs. This includes:...

raistlinrox 13 hours ago
Normal topic

mandatory online content? - Started by greyhobbit13

I was pretty unhappy to spend nearly 30 dollars on the new Hoard of the Dragon Queen adventure module, only to find that I had to...

paulstrait 2 days ago
Normal topic

Request for 5e Eberron Setting - Started by Althafain

While I know that Forgotten Realms will be first in line, I am very interested in seeing Eberron brought into the fifth edition. Can we...

h347h50 3 days ago
Normal topic

DM Screen - Started by zguillotine

Okay, so, I had a product idea. Everyone knows that a DM screen is a good thing for lots of reasons. what about a limited edition DM...

DM_HEEGZ 3 days ago
Normal topic

Watermarked PDFs (Please make this a sticky!) - Started by Glevendrael

Ok, I was told (in the "D&D Previous Editions" forum, elsewhere on this webpage) that,...

Torg_Smith 3 days ago
Hot topic

Future Setting Sourcebooks - Started by DramoxTheIronLord

Howdy folks...

King_Kaius 4 days ago
Normal topic

Seeking clarification for errors in the Rules Correction PDF for 4th Edition - Started by kazza4441

I am trying to gain clarification on errors I've found in the rules correction PDF for 4th Edition D&D that I printed off 2 years ago...

Torg_Smith 6 days ago
Normal topic

D&D 5.1 (simply stupid) - Started by Dragonuspaus1

Why don't we just roll once for a stat. Like 18 and it is good for all 6 statistics(strength, dex,etc).It would be good for all the...

Arilon 6 days ago
Normal topic

5e Products Hypothesis - Started by gmanjkd

Keep in mind that this is only hypothetical....

gmanjkd 7 days ago
Normal topic

5e Core Rules software? - Started by Bheinn

once upon a time... long ago in a galaxy far far away there was a company called TSR.  They are gone now.  it is sad. however, a new...

Bronze_Age 8 days ago
Normal topic

A 5E style D20 modern/future game? - Started by h347h50

So is there any interest in this? I will eventually just make a home brew if rules don't come out but having a nice source book with...

Luis_Carlos 9 days ago
Normal topic

Request for Product: Greyhawk - Started by ellivaa

A few things are on my wish list (and yes, I'm well aware I can get digital versions somewhere online but I would prefer to GIVE YOU MY...

TreasureCrafterAlpha 12 days ago
Normal topic

DUNGEON THE NEXT IN SPANISH?? - Started by Thulkas

Hello. I am a spanish player who wants to know if the new edition of Dungeon and Dragons (the next) will be published in spanish. Soon...

Alpizarai 16 days ago
Normal topic

Better purchase support / Why I have to pay 3 times for Hoard of the Dragon Queen - Started by 1nsaneferret

I'm preparing to run a 5e game of Hoard of the Dragon Queen,  I intend on using a virtual tabletop and dungeonscape when it comes out. to...

abchurch 17 days ago
Normal topic

I12 Egg of the Phoenix (1e) - Started by Torg_Smith

This PDF on DND Classics is missing the map booklet. Most the maps are not included in the PDF.http://www.dndclassics.com/product/17047...

Torg_Smith 20 days ago
Normal topic

5th Edition PDF Releases - Started by Fikealox

Is Wizards planning to release the 5E books in a PDF format? If so, has a release date been published?   Thanks!

Fikealox 21 days ago
Normal topic

the future of 4th edition character creator? - Started by leif519

Hello, now that 5th edition has been formally released, I was wondering if a point will come where the 4th edition character builder will...

arnvid2008 25 days ago
Hot topic

Reprinting the D&D Rules Cyclopedia? - Started by Thealas

Are there any plans to reprint the D&D Rule Cyclopedia?  It still is unrivaled in the RPG world when it comes to a complete one book...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4
dave_the_DM 28 days ago
Normal topic

Monster Tokens? - Started by Throvin

Hello! This is my first message here and I am wondering if there are plans on releasing a set of tokens for D&D5º on the style of...

Style75 29 days ago
Normal topic

D&D Basic PDF - Started by thezdemeus

just trying to find out if anyone knows the actual release date of the D&D Basic PDF? i am anxious to get this new edition into...

Torg_Smith 1 month ago
Normal topic

Neverwinter for Mac???? - Started by Romainann138

HI! I just wanted to find out if there are plans for a Mac version of Neverwinter Online anytime in the future. As of late a few of the...

LordNecris 1 month ago
Normal topic

Three Dragon Ante reprint - Started by Rowan_Whispercloak

Any chance we could see in the near future a reprint of the original three dragon ante card game, may be even a boxed set with the...

DLfan 1 month ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Future Releases