Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

2012 / 2013 Premium Editions - Release Schedule - Started by Kebab

I am taking the opportunity to restock my D&D book collection and don't want to miss any reprints.  So thought I would put a list...

Page 1, 2
Warunsun 6 months ago
Normal topic

Three Dragon Ante reprint - Started by Rowan_Whispercloak

Any chance we could see in the near future a reprint of the original three dragon ante card game, may be even a boxed set with the...

R66-Y 1 day ago
Normal topic

DnDClassic forgets 3E/3.5E - Started by StoneBeholder

Due to 5E WotC has banned the release of material from 3E?...

StoneBeholder 2 days ago
Normal topic

DUNGEON THE NEXT IN SPANISH?? - Started by Thulkas

Hello. I am a spanish player who wants to know if the new edition of Dungeon and Dragons (the next) will be published in spanish. Soon...

Thulkas 2 days ago
Normal topic

D&D Basic PDF - Started by thezdemeus

just trying to find out if anyone knows the actual release date of the D&D Basic PDF? i am anxious to get this new edition into...

awaken_D_M_golem 6 days ago
Normal topic

D&D Basic PDF - Started by thezdemeus

just trying to find out if anyone knows the actual release date of the D&D Basic PDF? i am anxious to get this new edition into...

thezdemeus 13 days ago
Normal topic

DnD Classics: New Releases (25/06/2014) - Started by Plaguescarred

This one-stop-shop for D&D content offers an easy way to access and download favorite classic titles electronically by computer, mobile...

Torg_Smith 14 days ago
Normal topic

Starter Set; HAVE to use pregens or not? - Started by Shgokk

Does anyone know if you will have to use the pregen characters and adventure in the starter set, or would it be enough to make your own...

Shgokk 19 days ago
Normal topic

DnD Classics: New Releases (17/06/2014) - Started by Plaguescarred

This one-stop-shop for D&D content offers an easy way to access and download favorite classic titles electronically by computer, mobile...

ellivaa 20 days ago
Normal topic

Dungeon Tile Mapper - Started by PazuzusFate

Hello community,...

PazuzusFate 21 days ago
Normal topic

New D&D Encounters Adventure: Dead in Thay - Started by Plaguescarred

The next D&D Next adventure title and release date was revealed on Wizard Play Network - Dead in Thay ...

CVB 24 days ago
Normal topic

Modular Folding Book Product Idea - Started by Stormpike

I had an idea for a way to present D&D material that would allow DM's to more easily customize battles....

Stormpike 25 days ago
Normal topic

DnDClassics: New Releases (22/05/2014) - Started by Plaguescarred

Torg_Smith 28 days ago
Normal topic

Summer D&D - Started by Xuub

It's summer!  It's a perfect time to start a new campaign and play some D&D.  It would be so great to have the Basic PDF this month!...

Plaguescarred 29 days ago
Normal topic

More Classic? - Started by rastus_burne

I'm wondering whether more classic reprints are on the schedule for release? Maybe some module reprints besides S or A series? G Series...

AaronOfBarbaria 1 month ago
Normal topic

DnDClassics: New Releases (20/05/2014) - Started by Torg_Smith

The new list is here. http://www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/4news/20140520...

Torg_Smith 1 month ago
Normal topic

Neverwinter: Icewind Dale Launches - Started by Plaguescarred

We're pleased to announce that the widely-acclaimed free-to-play action MMORPG Neverwinter, set in the Dungeons and Dragons' Forgotten...

Plaguescarred 1 month ago
Normal topic

DnDClassics: New Releases (29/04/2014) - Started by Plaguescarred

Kiraya_TiDrekan 1 month ago
Normal topic

Spotlight Interview: The Herald - Started by Plaguescarred

With the upcoming release of The Herald, Ed Greenwood discusses the creation of the novel and its position within events of the Sundering.

Plaguescarred 2 months ago
Normal topic

Make or Break Deadline approaches - Started by Neptune0923

I was going to comment in the Legends & Lore article entitled "Traits, Flaws, and More" article but then thought about it and decided...

Neptune0923 2 months ago
Normal topic

The Herald Excerpt: Sample Chapter - Started by Plaguescarred

In the 6th and final book of the multi-author Sundering series, Ed Greenwood, the creator of the Forgotten Realms, further chronicles the...

Normal topic

DND classic in french ? - Started by saerdryl

Hi there...

saerdryl 2 months ago
Normal topic

Dead In Thay Launch Event - Started by Plaguescarred

Szass Tam, the lich lord of Thay, and his Red Wizards threaten to dominate all of the Sword Coast. The Bloodgate, an elemental node of...

Normal topic

Curse of Icewind Dale - Started by Plaguescarred

Module 3: Curse of Icewind Dale, the third free content expansion for Neverwinter, will be live on May 13, 2014. New features being...

Normal topic

DnDClassics: New Releases (22/04/2014) - Started by Plaguescarred

No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Future Releases