Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

GSL Products you should check out - Started by bobthedog

Gamer_Zer0;16209505 wrote:Not to side track this discussion, but does someone in the community want to start a post that contains links...

Page 1, 2, 3
plotinus 3 years ago
Sticky topic

FAQ - GSL - Started by mudbunny

I have copied the FAQ and some other pertinent posts as I find them here so that they do not get lost in the other threads. As devs post...

mudbunny 6 years ago
Normal topic

Icons of the Realms Miniatures - Started by rtaylor1976

Hey Everyone,...

VFults 1 day ago
Normal topic

OGL/GSL for D&D Next - Started by sazyanti

Are there any plans to release an OGL/GSL for D&D Next?  I know we are just now getting the players guide but I'm curious if this is...

DaleMcCoy 2 days ago
Hot topic

Parsantium: City at the Crossroads coming soon for all editions of D&D - Started by richgreen01

Hi,...

richgreen01 6 days ago
Normal topic

Question about Dungeons & Dragons Dice? - Started by solidMGSsnake

Hi I am brand new to the game Dungeons and Dragons, I've only played a few sessions but I've always had to borrow dice. I have some money...

Emirikol 15 days ago
Normal topic

Tyranny of Dragons and Neverwinter - Started by Charononus

I know that Neverwinter Online has been advertised on WoC because of Tyranny of Dragons.  I'd like to advise pnp players here to avoid it...

LordNecris 24 days ago
Normal topic

Neverwinter Online - Started by LordNecris

Hello, fellow players....

LordNecris 26 days ago
Normal topic

Tact-Tiles are back! (Modular dry/wet erase gaming surface.) - Started by Lawngnome4hire

There are the best battle maps I've ever seen....

Rhone1 1 month ago
Normal topic

Black Shark Enterprises Releases The Pirate GM's Right Fist - Started by MCookman65

If you ever wanted to run a nautical campaign, but weren't sure about what to do, then this little supplement can help.    

MCookman65 1 month ago
Normal topic

Non-Player Cards an NPC generation tool - Started by alakai.i.walters

If you ever had problems creating an NPC in your games, I would highly suggest you check out our kickstarter project....

alakai.i.walters 1 month ago
Normal topic

Mystic Theurge Skill Challenge Handbook! - Started by RyvenCedrylle

In the spirit of the holidays, a present for the community - a skill challenge handbook for 3E/4E (or Pathfinder or 13th Age or really...

TheLyons 1 month ago
Normal topic

Drawing Music - Started by tirisilex

When I was a kid I got a Cassette Tape that played music as you drew.  Before each song they would provide a theme to draw to. It was a...

Alpizarai 1 month ago
Normal topic

Codename: Morningstar Beta Sign Ups OPEN! - Started by HoboDelight

Hey there! It has been a few weeks since our last chat and a lot has happened in the D&D world. Our apologies for the lack of...

HoboDelight 1 month ago
Normal topic

Wargame Miniatures Tips:Types, Modification, Usage, etc - Started by Global_Goblinization

https://twitter.com/TOWargameMinis   Wargame Miniatures Tips: Types (Plastic, Pewter, Paper), Modification, Usage, and so forth.

Global_Goblinization 1 month ago
Normal topic

Dwarf d20. OSR/3rd Ed Variant - Started by Zardnaar

Zardnaar 1 month ago
Normal topic

Amethyst 4E Compendium released - Started by SerenaDawn

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/129735/Amethyst-Compendium-4E...

ManaTrance 1 month ago
Normal topic

Arena of War is Retiring--I'd love to see the art saved - Started by Grimcleaver

I've been looking around to see if any of the fantastic art for Arena of War (particularly the amazing stuff for the Rare and Ultra Rare...

Grimcleaver 1 month ago
Normal topic

Arena of War - Started by The_Jester

It's out....

Grimcleaver 1 month ago
Normal topic

Who's Idea was Arena Of War?! - Started by Strategeist

Is there actually someone at WofC that is responsible for this product? I can't imagine they asked ANYONE who enjoys D&D if this...

Grimcleaver 1 month ago
Normal topic

IRON ATLAS & D&D Next - Started by tadanokami

I've seen this new app called IRON ATLAS that is supposed to be a digital miniatures and mapping system that can work cross platform, and...

tadanokami 2 months ago
Normal topic

OGL and use in fiction - Started by QuicksilverWolf

I'm a writer, and I have a love of D&D; sometimes my stuff "feels" like an RPG. ...

QuicksilverWolf 2 months ago
Normal topic

Combat Description Cards - Started by Conflict_PvP

Please take a moment to check out the Combat Description Cards over on Kickstarter. We think you are going to love it......

ConflictPvP27 5 months ago
Normal topic

D&D Attack Wing preview - Started by thewok

http://pinsofwar.com/dungeons-dragons-attack-wing-first-pictures/...

thewok 5 months ago
Normal topic

Neverwinter Online - Why it failed. - Started by wu.hsin88

I loved Dungeons & Dragons like I loved breathing. I ordered all the graphic novels, all the player handbooks, monster manuals,...

wu.hsin88 5 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Third Party and Officially Licensed Products