Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Gold Value of the Shower of Gifts - Started by kitsunegami

Hearing that next season will start at level 3, most of my players decided to continue with their current characters. That choice posed...

AlHazred 15 months ago
Hot topic

D&D Encounters: Storm Over Neverwinter – Preview - Started by cave2626

D&D Encounters: Storm Over Neverwinter (season 13) begins April 10. It can be played as D&D 4e or D&D Next. It’s an 8-week...

TheGimper 15 months ago
Normal topic

D&D Encounters: Against the Cult of Chaos – Report Card - Started by cave2626

Now that season 12 is over what did you think of it? We provide our Report Card at Dungeon's Master.D&D Encounters: Against the Cult...

NicolBolas 15 months ago
Normal topic

Session 8 Field Report - Started by cave2626

Field report for D&D Encounters: Against the Cult of Chaos (Week 8.) now available at Dungeon's Master.com.We had a great final...

Vobeskhan 16 months ago
Normal topic

Recounting Encounters: An Interview with Shawn Merwin - Started by cave2626

Just in time for the big season finale, we talk to D&D Encounters: Against the Cult of Chaos author Shawn Merwin in a special episode...

cave2626 16 months ago
Normal topic

Session 7 Field Report - Started by cave2626

Field report for D&D Encounters: Against the Cult of Chaos (Week 7) now available at Dungeon's Master.com.The party finally returned...

Vobeskhan 16 months ago
Normal topic

Changing Packet Revisions Mid-stream - Started by Weezoh2

Now that we're getting a new revision of the rules this week, are there any official event rules about which packet of next rules we...

Tony_Vargas 16 months ago
Normal topic

DnD Next Rules Q&A - Started by nightwalker450

This is for those DMs or Players in D&D Next games. This is my first time DMing a DnD Next game since the playtest initially came out...

Tony_Vargas 16 months ago
Normal topic

Session 6 Field reports - Started by Vobeskhan

We had our two groups again this week, the first tackled the Temple of the Lawbringer, but the second chose to head directly into the...

mortaine 16 months ago
Normal topic

Bumping up the Moathouse Difficulty (Next DMs only) - Started by Weezoh2

My party will be attacking the moathouse next session. Since they are now 2nd level the conversion document says that this should be an...

Weezoh2 16 months ago
Normal topic

Session 5 Field Report - Started by mortaine

Posted to my blog. I really enjoyed the party portion of the session. One of the other, more experienced players and I did a little too...

teacha 16 months ago
Normal topic

Thoughts about the plots in this season's adventure - Started by Chimpy20

Now that we're more than halfway through this season's adventure, I'm not sure I'm satisfied with the way 3 sub plots have been merged...

wotc.admin 16 months ago
Normal topic

Mixing Tables and Different Quests - Started by smerwin29

One aspect of this season is going to be challenging for certain DMs: what happens when logistics at the game store force players who...

wotc.admin 16 months ago
Hot topic

How to run Hommel Lane town? - Started by Chimpy20

I've not really had experience of running a town with many locations before. I'm a bit worried that I'm not going to be able to cope with...

wotc.admin 16 months ago
Hot topic

Season 12 Community Resources - Started by Feetz

A place to share any resources developed to help run Encounters (4e and Next). Edition NeutralFiasco Relationships - (davidgiven)Blank...

smerwin29 16 months ago
Normal topic

Temple of the Lawbringer Encounter (DM only - Next) - Started by Feetz

It says to make a tough encounter for five 2nd-level D&D Next adventurers. That gives you an XP budget of 550. Using the number and...

TMcCambley 16 months ago
Normal topic

Session 3 Field Report - Started by mortaine

I posted this to my blog, but it's too funny not to post here as well. I'll spoiler tag it, though, so it doesn't clutter up the page...

Plaguescarred 16 months ago
Normal topic

Session 4 Field Report - Started by cave2626

Field report for D&D Encounters: Against the Cult of Chaos (Week 4) now available at Dungeon's Master.com.The PCs spent about 2 hours...

mortaine 16 months ago
Normal topic

Character replacement - Started by DelShiftB

My last session of D&D Encounters had a TPK.  Because of this, I need to create a new character for the next session.  What are the...

Vobeskhan 16 months ago
Normal topic

[Encounters DMs Only] Need Some Advice After Session One - Started by TMcCambley

So in one of our runnings of D&D Encounters, two of the PC's decided the best way to explore Hommel Lane was by breaking into the...

davidgiven 17 months ago
Normal topic

OT: Beyond the Crystal Cave (Encounters Season 7) in Dungeon Magazine - Started by mortaine

Beyond the Crystal Cave is in Dungeon #211, this month.How well I remember that adventure, and the pain of running it in a weekly format...

AlHazred 17 months ago
Normal topic

DM Only - D&D Next Conversion: Difficulties - Started by Werlynn

I can't help noticing that the difficulties of many checks are dramatically easier. Before anyone goes on about 4E skill bonuses I'll...

Werlynn 17 months ago
Normal topic

DM only - items question - Started by darrell_uk

Are the three artifacts meant to be PC useable? Everything goes on about how evil they are...

darrell_uk 17 months ago
Normal topic

Session 2 Field Report - Started by cave2626

Field report for D&D Encounters: Against the Cult of Chaos (Week 2) now available at Dungeon's Master.com.The trip to the Moat House...

teacha 17 months ago
Normal topic

DM Only - D&D Next Conversion Session 1 - Started by Werlynn

Did anyone else have issues with the conversion stats? The paladin in shiny polished armor was suddenly in leather armor. Why wasn't he...

Werlynn 17 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Encounters Season 12 - Against the Cult of Chaos