Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Council of Spiders on DnDClassics.com - Started by JodyJohnson

http://www.dndclassics.com/product/123365/Council-of-Spiders-%284e%29?filters=0_0_44703...

JodyJohnson 7 months ago
Normal topic

Suggestions? Our local game store dropped the ball for next season - Started by brainiacfive

I've been running Encounters since the March of the Phantom Brigade ( shortly after the local game store in my town in Elgin, IL opened...

geoharpst 19 months ago
Hot topic

So is this the next to last season? - Started by dariahn

Heya guys, I know this may be a tad off-topic, but I've got a question I'd really like to know the answer to. Also I'm really not sure...

Will_Grey 21 months ago
Normal topic

D&D Encounters: War of Everlasting Darkness (season 11) Preview - Started by cave2626

The adventure is 4e. The adventure does incorporate some elements from D&D Next. The PCs do advance from level 1-8, advancing one...

TopherATL 23 months ago
Hot topic

War of Everlasting Darkness Info - Started by Feetz

The October: In The Works article has some new information about War of Everlasting Darkness.www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/4.....

Feetz 23 months ago
Normal topic

Session 8 Field Report - Started by cave2626

Field report for D&D Encounters: Council of Spiders (Week 8.) now available at Dungeon's Master.com.I ran this encounter twice. My...

Metafictional 23 months ago
Normal topic

A Farewell & Thank You - Started by Perithoth

Hello All,I want to let everyone know that my wife and I will be taking a break from D&D Encounters (DDE) starting this next season....

asmodeuslore 23 months ago
Normal topic

Season 11: Pre-Gen Resources - Started by Perithoth

Hello All,Here is a link to 2nd and 3rd level pre-gens of the standard pre-gens:20ftradius.blogspot.com/p/pre-generated-...You will need...

Feetz 23 months ago
Normal topic

How to make the 0 session of the War of Everlasting Darkness actully matter - Started by beowulfthehunter

0 sessions at my store have become a sort of joke as most players already know what they want to play. With the influx of new players...

sior 23 months ago
Hot topic

Interlude: Session 6 - It's A Mess (DMs, Coordinators, Spoilers) - Started by Perithoth

Hello All,FIRST: THIS THREAD CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS! IF YOU ARE A PLAYER AND NOT A DM OR COORDINATOR. THERE WILL BE NO SPOILER TAGS HERE...

Rood.Inverse 23 months ago
Hot topic

Season 10 Coordinator/DM Tools (DMs and Coordinators, Potential Spoilers) - Started by Perithoth

Hello Fellow Coordinators and DMs,This thread will be a collection of the handouts, tools and other miscellany I am making for Season 10...

xikosys 23 months ago
Normal topic

Problems with a store owner who overrules the DM - Started by cave2626

A reader left a comment on my blog (Dungeon’s Master.com) regarding an issue they’re having with their store owner. I was hoping that the...

Perithoth 23 months ago
Normal topic

[DM Only] Session 7 Ideas - Started by mortaine

We ran through Session 7 last night, and it was hilarious.ShowI must admit, TheGimper and I sat out most of the combat. Why? Because we...

Perithoth 23 months ago
Normal topic

Session 6 Field Report - Started by cave2626

I’m wasn’t sure if there was a need for a separate week 6 field report thread or if everyone was just going to post their feedback in the...

Vobeskhan 23 months ago
Normal topic

Session 8 Rewards - Started by CharlesCurtisStanley

Am I the only person who doesn't see a "Reward" section at the end of Session 8? It would be pretty harsh to end the final encounter with...

Metafictional 23 months ago
Hot topic

Any idea how to get to the Council of Spiders themes in character builder? - Started by Theregond_the_Mange

I can find the council of spiders themes in other campaigns, but if I try to make a character under the Council of Spiders campaign, they...

TheGimper 23 months ago
Normal topic

Session 6 field report. - Started by Dualstar

My group started out confused at first but as they caught on there were several well thought out arguments to their cause. I allowed each...

Perithoth 23 months ago
Normal topic

[DM Only] Session 5 Ideas - Started by mortaine

These are mostly ideas from TheGimper, which we playtested this week.ShowThis week, the description of the encounter and the map lead you...

TheGimper 2 years ago
Normal topic

Session 5 Field Report - Started by cave2626

Field report for D&D Encounters: Council of Spiders (Week 5) now available at Dungeon's Master.com.Check out this week's Recounting...

cave2626 2 years ago
Normal topic

My store still hasn't received the module - Started by thewok

So, here we are in Week 5(?) of the Encounters season, and the store at which I normally play Encounters still hasn't received the module...

Perithoth 2 years ago
Normal topic

Session 4 Field Report - Started by cave2626

Field report for D&D Encounters: Council of Spiders (Week 4) now available at Dungeon's Master.com.Check out this week's Recounting...

Perithoth 2 years ago
Normal topic

Session 3 Field Report - Started by Perithoth

Report for table 3 of 4 @ Guardian Games...Note: I am the back-up DM for the store so I have to prep the mod and thus have meta-knowledge...

Perithoth 2 years ago
Normal topic

Session 2 Field Report - Started by cave2626

Field report for D&D Encounters: Council of Spiders (Week 2) now available at Dungeon's Master.com.Check out this week's Recounting...

Luke-Lightning 2 years ago
Normal topic

Secret House Objectives - Started by cave2626

We’ve been playing ahead a week at my FLGS and as such I’d like to try and help DMs avoid some of the issues I’m facing. At the outset of...

Perithoth 2 years ago
Hot topic

Conflicting Rules: Treachery Cards and Worth - Started by mortaine

So, Treachery Cards. I know many locations aren't using them, but we are in my group.The rules for Treachery Cards on the website and in...

mortaine 2 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Encounters Season 10 - Council of Spiders