Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Final encounter page 50 - Started by Astromath

There's an error in a monster block in the final encounter.  The "monster" is Vlondril.  Since she is supposed to be a level 4 elite...

Alphastream Mar 16, 2012 18:14:41
Normal topic

I am here to report a TPK - Started by katanageldar

So, last week I was running the second session  and I got a TPK.I still have mixed feeling about it, but to those think a Total Party...

Alphastream Mar 16, 2012 17:56:53
Normal topic

Session 3 Field Report - Started by cave2626

Field report for D&D Encounters: The Elder Elemental Eye (Week 3) now available at Dungeon's Master.com. Check out our D&D...

mortaine Mar 16, 2012 13:51:21
Normal topic

Session 2 prep - Started by Vobeskhan

In preperation for tonights game I have raided the pogs from Monster Vault and Dungeon Masters Kit, and will be using dwarf and earth...

Vobeskhan Mar 07, 2012 18:32:04
Normal topic

Where is Easting? - Started by brightzide

Hi, after 4 seasons of playing i'm now DMing this season.  Sadly our FLGS hasn't had the full kits delivered to us but we have an...

Saracenus Mar 05, 2012 17:44:37
Normal topic

Session Play Tracker - Started by allgeek

Last week I could not see the Tracker posted anywhere and it was not included in the material.  I contacted my WPN Rep today and was...

mortaine Mar 05, 2012 12:27:37
Normal topic

So how many tables mentioned The Walking Dead in session 1? - Started by tjf

As soon as our party started walking toward the barn to investigate the sick, someone yells "there are walkers in there!!" and the whole...

Saracenus Mar 04, 2012 18:59:23
Normal topic

Ideas for Session 1 - Started by jsollars

I have adjusted the Session 1 encounter setup a bit for my group and thought I would share my thoughts.Given that the map for this...

tedluck Feb 29, 2012 8:00:51
Normal topic

Session 1 RP Question: Cure Disease - Started by riallatar

So it says that Father Evendur can cast Cure Disease, but the reference doesn't mention what sort of modifer to apply to his Heal skill...

tedluck Feb 29, 2012 7:50:21
Normal topic

Session 0 Encounter - Started by thugmeister

I'm expecting my crew to get through character creation pretty quickly, as most of them want to reuse characters from last season, so I'm...

jonathan_sicari Feb 28, 2012 6:39:58
Normal topic

Character Builder Campaign Setting - Started by RedSiegfried

Still haven't seen The Elder Elemental Eye in campaign settings in the CB yet.  Hopefully we'll see it before tomorrow's character...

TheGimper Feb 24, 2012 16:03:25
Normal topic

Question about Jakairn - Started by jtrimble

My question is about Jakairn in session 1. From the information in the module, Jakairn is a coward and a lookout stationed at the village...

tedluck Feb 24, 2012 12:22:15
Hot topic

Season 8 Kits Shipped Monday (Feb 13th) - Started by Saracenus

Hello All,Just got off the phone with my WPN Rep (Hey Travis) and I found out why my store doesn't have its kits yet, evidently all the...

mortaine Feb 24, 2012 10:34:02
Normal topic

D&D Encounters: The Elder Elemental Eye – Preview - Started by cave2626

Check out the D&D Encounters: The Elder Elemental Eye – Preview now available at Dungeon’s Master.com.

Madfox11 Feb 23, 2012 3:45:34
Normal topic

A quick note about the treasure table - Started by Metafictional

While going over the rewards the players can earn, I noticed that the elemental weapons are misnamed in the adventure.  The correct names...

Metafictional Feb 22, 2012 5:37:04
Normal topic

Session 0 Character creation - Started by wizardofhaws

When I ran the last D&D World Wide Gameday I was looking for a simple summary of 4e character creation and could not find one so I...

RedSiegfried Feb 21, 2012 15:12:26
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Encounters Season 8 - The Elder Elemental Eye