Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Session 8 Field Report - Started by cave2626

Field report for D&D Encounters: Beyond the Crystal Cave (Week 8.) now available at Dungeon's Master.com. Check out our D&D...

Drammattex Jan 13, 2012 9:34:31
Normal topic

Session 7 Field Report - Started by cave2626

Field report for D&D Encounters: Beyond the Crystal Cave (Week 7) now available at Dungeon's Master.com. Check out our D&D...

scottymet Jan 12, 2012 22:49:57
Normal topic

Session 8: Encounter Support (DM Only) - Started by Saracenus

Hello All,Session 8 is going to bring us back to a Solo fight. The solo in question is a good one, but can be tricky to modulate for...

Saxonius Jan 11, 2012 11:51:17
Normal topic

Session 8 Notes (DM Only) - Started by Drammattex

Hi Crystal Cavers,The combat stuff: I've seen some of the threads about the solo fight in week 8 and how potentially lethal it may be at...

Saintdave Jan 09, 2012 13:21:55
Normal topic

Session 5 Pixie Minis - Started by ChimericPhase

I unfortunately dont have the time to make paper minis for the entire module, but I did make these. As anyone that does use miniatures...

scottymet Jan 06, 2012 23:09:14
Normal topic

Session 7 Notes (DM Only) - Started by Drammattex

Hey Crystal Cavers,Hoo-boy, session 7. Better eat your Wheaties for this one. It presents some challenges that may give even a seasoned...

aviskarlux Jan 06, 2012 17:18:23
Normal topic

Might need a new leader - any suggestions? - Started by sythspawn

This season, I ended up running a gnome skald (I generally create one PC for each role, and play whichever one is needed most the first...

sythspawn Jan 06, 2012 8:01:45
Normal topic

Field Report Week 6: Agents of the ArchFey - Started by jonathan_sicari

We again had a full table at the Game Matrix. Two Skalds, three Controllers (two witches and a Hunter), and two strikers (my Thief and a...

Tony_Vargas Jan 02, 2012 21:56:49
Normal topic

Session 4 Field Report: Soryth arrives! - Started by jonathan_sicari

Well, I'm back at the table (kinda unfortunately, means my wife isn't working but...).Tonight we had 7 players and the DM at the Game...

scottymet Jan 01, 2012 19:46:33
Normal topic

Field Report Week 5: The Test - Started by jonathan_sicari

Well, this week's session was rather long as we had an overfull table, even with the holidays, and I really wish we had at least one more...

scottymet Jan 01, 2012 19:15:48
Normal topic

Session 6 Notes (DM Only) - Started by Drammattex

Hi Crystal Cavers,Session 6 has a couple features worth pointing out:1) More role-playing2) BarkburrsMore role-playingYou may have...

Drammattex Dec 27, 2011 14:54:14
Normal topic

Leveling up pre-gens - Started by YoungOnce

My players that use the pre-gen card characters... How do you guys level those up?

sythspawn Dec 23, 2011 8:41:17
Normal topic

Session 5 Notes (DM Only) - Started by Drammattex

Here's where things get tricky. The adventure splits here, and the party can choose one of two directions. There's not really a way to...

Drammattex Dec 22, 2011 12:43:56
Normal topic

New DM, new Store, New everything... - Started by YoungOnce

A new gaming store has opened up in our town.  Perusing the new store in its first week, I was drafted to DM the Encounters games on...

RedSiegfried Dec 21, 2011 22:41:03
Normal topic

A WotC Christmas gifts this year? - Started by JabbaVonHutt

Just wondering if WotC sent out any DM thank you gifts this year like last year? I'm not Dming this season and I'm just curious.

sior Dec 20, 2011 22:27:33
Normal topic

Performance Skill Challenges and Player Powers (DMs) - Started by Rood.Inverse

The leprechauns wanted the PCs to perform tricks for them before they would level and start answering questions in a no-nonsense manner....

afossddi Dec 20, 2011 19:40:11
Normal topic

Leprechaun/Wilden mini/tokens? - Started by kanigit

Anyone know where I can find one?  If not a mini then how a good pic to make a token out of.What are the rest out there using for these?

ExcalibursZone Dec 15, 2011 23:05:54
Normal topic

Session 4 Notes (DM Only) - Started by Drammattex

Hi Crystal Cavers,Here we are at the "act break" for the first third of Beyond the Crystal Cave. The season was structured in three acts...

Drammattex Dec 15, 2011 13:59:18
Normal topic

Session 3 Field Report - Started by davidgiven

Another great week! I have a review & actual play footage up on my blog.I liked the abundant role playing opurtunity at the end of...

teacha Dec 14, 2011 22:06:00
Normal topic

To the DMs of Last Season: Who did not get thier Reward Mod - Started by beowulfthehunter

I ran Neverwinter all last season. There was some issues with reporting mods in the beginning, that did get fixed, however all 3 GMs did...

vilesin Dec 12, 2011 0:22:56
Normal topic

Adjusting Session 4 (spoilers) - Started by Feetz

This is my first season DMing Encounters.  So far things have been going fairly well.  All of the players are having fun.  The only...

Darkraven3 Dec 10, 2011 0:14:31
Normal topic

No twitter buffs tonight? - Started by RedSiegfried

So I read that I guess there were technical issues with the twitter buffs tonight?  I didn't get any and I think I had my phone set to...

RedSiegfried Dec 08, 2011 23:48:18
Normal topic

Session 2 Field Report: Echo Cave - Started by scottymet

I had a full table last night at FCB Games, with two new players... two boys, aged 6 and 7 (I believe). They already knew how to play the...

Drammattex Dec 07, 2011 21:16:25
Normal topic

Session 3 Notes (DM Only) - Started by Drammattex

Hi all,A few notes before you prepare to run session 3 tonight:Like session 2, session 3 was lifted directly from UK1: Beyond the Crystal...

Drammattex Dec 07, 2011 13:08:58
Normal topic

Problems with pixies - Started by darrell_uk

So, I have a player running a pixie warrior in this season, and he's trying to be a little to "imaginative" imo.He's working with a...

clayfun Dec 02, 2011 9:56:31
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Encounters Season 7 - Beyond the Crystal Cave