Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Thanks everyone for a great season! (From the Author) - Started by eriksdb

Hail and Well Met!It's been a fun quest, and I've enjoyed interacting with you all and weighing in on your often ridiciulously awesome...

mortaine 2 years ago
Sticky topic

Questions for Erik Scott de Bie, author of Season 6 - Started by WotC_Trevor

Hey all. Erik will be stopping in to say hi and answer any questions you have about the next season. Post up any questions you have for...

Page 1, 2, 3
eriksdb 2 years ago
Normal topic

Season 6 - Lost Crown hits DnDClassics.com - Started by JodyJohnson

The PDF of this season is up on DnDClassics.com as the main Adventure and a Map PDF....

JodyJohnson 9 months ago
Normal topic

A Brand-Spanking-New Encounters DM... help! - Started by YoungOnce

I could use some help from those of you with more experience.  My local shop asked me to DM the Wednesday Encounters sessions.  I have DM...

YoungOnce 2 years ago
Normal topic

Accusations of Cheating, has it come up and what can you do about it. - Started by TMcCambley

Hello all.We've just finished up another season of D&D Encounters, and despite all the great players who turn out and add to the...

randilin_goldenleaf 2 years ago
Hot topic

Field Report Week 12: Plaguechanged Invasion - Started by scottymet

Two tables at FCB Games again. We handled the Bregan D'aerthe addon this week, as a flashback, since we received those materials a week...

sior 2 years ago
Normal topic

Need help from my fellow organizers for season 7 - Started by vilesin

Hey all, I took over as organizer this season for my comic shop but unfortunately we have no tracking sheets in any of our mail packets.I...

vilesin 2 years ago
Normal topic

Just a heads up for everyone - Started by vilesin

The new season 7 forums are up... just in case people forget to check because of this season's amazingness.

sior 2 years ago
Normal topic

Field Report: Week 14 The Dragon Returns. - Started by jonathan_sicari

Well, we only had 7 players this week and my primary DM (the store organizer) ran. I decided to play instead of go home with a half-orc...

mortaine 2 years ago
Normal topic

How you feel about Organized Play (Off-Topic) - Started by Alphastream1

Hi all!I am curious how people feel about Organized Play options. I've posted a few questions in this thread on the LFR forums. I would...

sior 2 years ago
Normal topic

How has Encounters built a "Gaming Community" in your area? - Started by beowulfthehunter

After every session of Encounters we tend to go for dinner as a group amoung the players who took part in the game. We discuss what went...

deathtakeslast357 2 years ago
Hot topic

(DM only) Important notes for Sessions 12, 13, & 14 - Started by eriksdb

Hail and well met, valiant DMs!Here are a few notes about the last few encounters, specifically with an eye to tweaking the difficulty to...

Page 1, 2
sior 2 years ago
Hot topic

DM Tools (DM™) - Started by GnomishMagicMisshle

Welcome to the House of Knowledge!Play TrackerRenown Tracker by Aaron FossSession 1     08/10/11Session 1 MonstersSession 1 Citizens &...

GnomishMagicMisshle 2 years ago
Normal topic

Field Report Session 13: Where It All Began - Started by scottymet

I nicknamed this session "Calling All Heroes". heh.I had 11 people at my table! The other DM couldn't make it this week, and noone else...

sior 2 years ago
Hot topic

DM Reward for DDE Season 6 - Started by socksieboy01

has anyone received their copy for DMg DDE:S6 "Hidden Shrine Of Tamoachan" yet? It was announced that they should be arriving at our...

Vael 2 years ago
Normal topic

Field Report Week 11: Hounds of the Usurper! - Started by jonathan_sicari

We only had enough people for 1 table again this week (damn players vacationing in Thailand and having to be in the field, don't they...

TheGimper 2 years ago
Normal topic

I just found out my store owner hasn't been reporting since July. - Started by JabbaVonHutt

So I just found out from one of the other DMs where we run Encounters that the store owner hasn't reported an Encounters session since...

Perithoth 2 years ago
Normal topic

You Need To Order Season 7 Now! - Started by Perithoth

Hello All,Season 7 has been available for order for over a month. If you have not put in an order for D&D Encounters Season 7 -...

littlewall 2 years ago
Normal topic

Week 11: Schemes of Bregan D'aerthe - Started by DeathMutantLives

To all DMs running this season of Encounters: There should be a special packet awaiting for you, at your game store where you run...

scottymet 2 years ago
Normal topic

Character Theme Cards from Game Day - Started by TheGimper

I'm looking for the information on the back of the character theme cards that were given out in the player packets for the Gates of...

TheGimper 2 years ago
Hot topic

Field Report Week 10: Kraken Sewers - Started by jonathan_sicari

Can't really report as we only had one table tonight and so I went home early due to some real life stuff going on with my family. I hope...

TheGimper 2 years ago
Normal topic

(DM only) Running Session 10 - Started by eriksdb

So a couple things for next week, from experience running session 10:1. Setting the Mood:ShowIf you have a copy of the Neverwinter...

eriksdb 2 years ago
Normal topic

Field Report Week 9: Dead Rat's Lair - Started by jonathan_sicari

Had two tables at the Matrix again tonight. My players were uncharacteristically non-focus firing and tried to engage the Dead Rat's in a...

scottymet 2 years ago
Normal topic

(DMs Only) I'm Really Struggling With Session 9 - Started by TheGimper

I'm having a lot of trouble seeing how this session is going to work as written. ShowFirst of all, the portcullis is locked. Second,...

scottymet 3 years ago
Normal topic

Session 10 - paper miniatures - Started by ChimericPhase

I wrote a thing in my blog about the cool tentacle minis I made for session 10! I also made paper minis for DMs to download and print out...

TheGimper 3 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Encounters Season 6 - The Lost Crown of Neverwinter