Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Umm....Gencon, hello! WotC scedule your events better - Started by beowulfthehunter

Not sure if anyone realized it, but the last session of this current season is set to terminate the Wednesday of Gencon. That is causing...

I_smile_alot Jun 10, 2011 17:02:13
Normal topic

Need suggestions on handling a "You want to do what?!?" moment. - Started by JabbaVonHutt

Moving forward I would like some thoughts & suggestions on how to handle this into the following weeks/sessions. No matter how much I...

seanwalsh Jun 06, 2011 18:34:56
Normal topic

Monsters that invalidate Essentials Defenders? - Started by patwashburn

Anyone else notice that there are several monsters that seem to counter the abilities of the Essentials Defenders to remain "sticky" and...

Tony_Vargas Jun 03, 2011 1:59:01
Hot topic

Field Reports: Week 1 - Started by jonathan_sicari

mikethemountain usually does these and includes some links to various blogs.We had two short tables at the Game Matrix this week and I...

Alveric Jun 02, 2011 21:06:41
Normal topic

Any DM's plan on using the Despair Deck this season? - Started by behinddmscreen

Just seeing how many DMs were planning on using the Despair Deck next season. I like the concept of them much more so than the Fortune...

wulfgars Jun 01, 2011 4:51:33
Hot topic

Use of Daily powers during the season - Started by bake7829

So I haven't been able to find it specifically anywhere, so I am assuming the rules operate as normal but let me outline my question.How...

allgeek May 30, 2011 15:22:07
Normal topic

Some Heroes of Shadow 1 Page Pregens - Started by punketah

So I was working with editing software to pare the character sheets down to 1 page as an experiment, and it turned into making this set...

punketah May 29, 2011 9:25:07
Hot topic

Starting this season's Encounter adventure at 3rd level - Started by JabbaVonHutt

I think this is becoming more common especially in locations that have been running Encounters for awhile. The DM of our second table...

Alveric May 29, 2011 1:14:41
Normal topic

Player Tracker sheets on WoCT page are still from the "March of the Phantom Brigade" - Started by mpmcdaniel

do you plan on putting new tracker sheets up?

afossddi May 27, 2011 7:50:43
Normal topic

Expanding the encounters - Started by TopherATL

I wanted to ask the group has anyone taken the encounter for the week and changed it or expanded it. I am not just talking about the...

TopherATL May 25, 2011 9:10:05
Normal topic

Twitter Buffs - Started by clayfun

I used the twitter buffs all last season, which only affected the people using the Fortune Cards.  This season the twitter buffs seem way...

clayfun May 20, 2011 15:23:39
Normal topic

Lots of players - Started by DanTracker

Maybe some one else has also faced this problem: I've got a group of more than 20 players showing up weekly and 4 DMs running a table...

pixel_nightshadow May 18, 2011 23:31:25
Normal topic

NPC Portraits - Started by willfuqua

I'm putting together an Obsidian Portal site for this season of Encounters and going through the motions of filling in information...

willfuqua May 12, 2011 21:45:04
Normal topic

Business Cards For This Season? - Started by willfuqua

So the other DMs and I are trying to increase the number of players this season even more than last season.  I thought that maybe...

willfuqua May 12, 2011 21:32:42
Normal topic

Keeping Groups Separate - Started by TopherATL

Last night we had two table for the encounter at Titans Comics and Games in Smyrna Ga. (this is great seeing that last season was the...

Kedrith May 12, 2011 17:23:11
Hot topic

Disappointment in Evard's Pregens - Started by Kelvor_Ravenstar

I received my adventure materials for Dark Legacy of Evard last night from our store's WPN organizer, and I'm pretty disappointed in the...

jonathan_sicari May 12, 2011 17:06:55
Normal topic

Is there anyone out there who hasn´t received the Encounters yet?! - Started by wulfgars

HiIs there anyone out there who hasn´t received the Encounters yet?!Once again , my package hasn´t arrived on time!!!!Is it just me , and...

Alveric May 12, 2011 15:26:36
Normal topic

Monsters in Season 5 - Started by bigjustice

I haven't gotten my materials yet.  I was wondering if you could tell me what monsters are needed for the new season.  I wanna fill in...

Alveric May 12, 2011 15:23:45
Hot topic

Character Creation Rules - Started by clem

Any chance that this campaign will be open to pre-Essentials classes?

atras May 12, 2011 14:43:23
Normal topic

Downloadable organizer's pack? - Started by CharlesCurtisStanley

The download links for the play sessions (as seen either via the Membership Center event site or the individual events via WER) are still...

CharlesCurtisStanley May 11, 2011 11:09:25
Normal topic

Initial thoughts after my first read of Evards (Contains minor spoilers) - Started by JabbaVonHutt

Potential Players Stay OutNice story and plot overall but I found it better highlighting Shadowfell & Gloomwrought than the HoS...

mewarmo990 May 11, 2011 2:11:11
Normal topic

Non Tiled Maps? - Started by devyn

Does anyone know where the non-dungeon-tile maps came from?  I found Mother Grivelda's House.  But I can't find the Streets of Shadow or...

devyn May 10, 2011 20:45:34
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Encounters Season 5 - Dark Legacy of Evard