Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Dark Legacy up as a PDF on DnDClassics.com - Started by JodyJohnson

In addition to being in Dungeon 219 the encounters season is up on DnDClassics.

JodyJohnson Dec 10, 2013 8:23:01
Normal topic

Dark Legacy reprinted in Dungeon 219 - Started by JodyJohnson

Dark Legacy of Evard was reprinted in Dungeon 219, the October 2013 issue....

JodyJohnson Nov 12, 2013 10:09:36
Normal topic

I'm running this in a home campaign - Started by mortaine

Just wanted to let any of the "old guard" who might drift by, I'm running this in a casual home game. Last week was session 1, and we had...

AlHazred Dec 05, 2012 15:20:30
Normal topic

This forum is buried deep, perhaps reports would be better on General Discussion? - Started by Durn

This forum is pretty tough to find.  I think the Session Reports would get more eyeballs if posted on the General Forum, which I am going...

FLAvatar Aug 10, 2011 14:12:36
Normal topic

Field Reports: Week 13 Finale - Started by Tony_Vargas

After having 3 tables (two pick-up, and one regular) most of the season, we had a sudden drop-off in attendance for the final week.   We...

vilesin Aug 05, 2011 14:00:37
Hot topic

DM Tools for Season 5 - Started by GnomishMagicMisshle

(Empty for now, check back later)Standees

GnomishMagicMisshle Aug 03, 2011 14:21:02
Normal topic

Field Reports: Week 12 (SPOILERS) - Started by zephyrinus

Exciting session this week!  One of my players, who was moving back to Florida after the game, decided to go out with a bang and betray...

jonathan_sicari Jul 29, 2011 5:42:20
Normal topic

We do encounters a bit differently; - Started by Ren_Halamather

After the Darksun Campaign we started chatting among one another...Wednesday's are the only time some of the players get to play, and...

I_smile_alot Jul 28, 2011 14:31:22
Normal topic

This is why we play the game! - Started by jonathan_sicari

So we finally got to split to two tables at the Game Matrix tonight. Two tables of 6, so I was back in the DM's chair....

jonathan_sicari Jul 28, 2011 5:46:22
Hot topic

Attn: Organizers - Package contents - Started by bongobenny

Did I get this right?  There's one tab which I wasn't sure what to do with so I folded it inside.  This appears to be a Fortune Card box....

dreamdarwin Jul 27, 2011 21:31:15
Normal topic

Field Reports: Week 10 (SPOILERS) - Started by Durn

Encounters at Red Castle Games in Portland, Oregon"Another statue in the shape of a harsh angelic guardian watches over this room~ ...

Tony_Vargas Jul 27, 2011 17:14:27
Normal topic

DMs - any trouble with certain classes just breaking any tactics you may have? - Started by vilesin

There's a half-orc slayer in my game that just has a knack for ruining any tactics or strategies that have been set up for me. Mostly...

Tony_Vargas Jul 27, 2011 17:12:10
Normal topic

Field Reports: Week 9 (SPOILERS) - Started by Durn

Red Castle Games in Portland, ORThis Encounters season has been humming along.  I'm proud to say I've  had a majority of returning ...

Tony_Vargas Jul 23, 2011 3:44:19
Normal topic

Starting level? - Started by Feetz

I'm going to try Encounters tomorrow.  I understand this season is in its final chapter.  If I create a new character now do I start at...

Occam Jul 20, 2011 19:29:52
Hot topic

Lurkers are bad choices for Encounters (spoilers) - Started by sigfile

tl; dr - low-level lurkers have far too great damage potential for a casual Encounters session.  They shouldn't be a part of the...

Alveric Jul 19, 2011 13:58:49
Normal topic

Adventure Background Upgrade - Started by davidgiven

Hola, as a player in D&D Encounters, I have really enjoyed the idea of written Session Summaries--the session summary is a dark art...

Alveric Jul 19, 2011 12:17:15
Normal topic

Help! It's out of control! - Started by Catoblepi

Hey all! I'm a first time Encounters DM. Let me explain my situation before I get to the problems. We started on Session 2, as this was...

Catoblepi Jul 07, 2011 3:10:58
Normal topic

Is the end of chapter 2 wrong on the tracker sheets? - Started by TopherATL

When my group finished it's game last nigh they all showed me there Tracker sheets and it showed the chapter 2 ending after the 8th...

TopherATL Jul 05, 2011 14:52:33
Normal topic

Expanding Grivelda's Fortunes - Started by afossddi

I wrote up a document for the tables at my store to use if they wanted Grivelda's fortune-telling talents to be used as more than a...

Alveric Jun 29, 2011 14:02:46
Hot topic

Seriously can't you guys even get your locations correct? - Started by JabbaVonHutt

Since most of my encounter players will be people who have played in previous seasons with me since I started DMing during Keep on the...

Alveric Jun 29, 2011 13:52:39
Normal topic

Field Reports: Week 6 - Started by Tony_Vargas

Are the field reports tapering off?This week we were down to two tables.  One prettymuch a regular little group, at this point.  The...

dreamdarwin Jun 21, 2011 16:00:23
Normal topic

Field Reports: Week 5 - Started by clayfun

Please realize that both players and DMs read these threads, so do not put spoilers in your posts. If your post goes into enough details,...

Tony_Vargas Jun 15, 2011 15:13:03
Normal topic

Field Reports: Week 4 - Started by tirianmal

Since no one else started a thread ... post your Week 4 FRs here. For our part we were down to 2 tables of 6 at Pandemonium Books and...

Tony_Vargas Jun 15, 2011 15:07:26
Normal topic

Field Reports: Week 3 - Started by jonathan_sicari

I wasn't really paying attention today (had one full 6 player table so I was talking to someone else while the players where playing) but...

wulfgars Jun 13, 2011 11:57:21
Normal topic

Field Reports: Week 2 - Started by Alveric

Some of us run Tuesday games, so I'll start the thread this time.  We have another 6pm table as well as an 8pm table on Tuesdays, plus...

wulfgars Jun 13, 2011 11:30:19
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Encounters Season 5 - Dark Legacy of Evard