Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Season 3 Session 2 buffs - Started by totemensch

Cheers erupt from inside The Stumbling Giant inspiring all to great heroics. Creatures score critical hits on rolls of 19-20.Tactical...

totemensch Sep 30, 2010 11:38:27
Normal topic

Alternate Pregens - Started by sigfile

While I was decidely critical of the season two pregens, I was very pleased that they had small personality/history write-ups.  Every...

sigfile Sep 30, 2010 9:32:04
Normal topic

Encounter Buffs Season 3 Session 1 - Started by totemensch

Press the advantage! Creatures affected by forced movement grant combat advantage until end of their next turn.Blessed by nature spirits,...

JabbaVonHutt Sep 30, 2010 9:30:28
Normal topic

Sal's Gender? - Started by lutonfr

In Encounter 1-2 Sal is reffered to both as he and she. There's an image of a halfling female, but Sal is not a halfling so that doesn't...

suitch Sep 29, 2010 20:16:38
Normal topic

Making A Real Club Via Elections - Started by willfuqua

Hey Guys,So months ago I got things rolling by creating the North Nashville D&D Community and getting events like D&D Encounters,...

willfuqua Sep 29, 2010 7:24:53
Hot topic

Season Three Pregens Posted Anywhere? - Started by gold_piece

I was hoping to take a peek at the pregens if they are posted anywhere.

lucian_ravenclaw Sep 27, 2010 15:49:26
Normal topic

Going from 2D to 3D Terrain for Encounters - Started by willfuqua

Hey Guys,I wanted to share this project I'm working on right now that deals with having our D&D Encounters using terrain that's 3...

willfuqua Sep 25, 2010 23:43:23
Normal topic

Encounter 1-2; Tactics "Sal" Inconsistency - Started by suitch

THIS NOW HAS ERRATA, AND IS IN MY ERRATA THREAD:Errata Thread I have found an inconsistency in the Encounter 1-2 Tactics."Sal surrenders...

suitch Sep 25, 2010 20:58:34
Normal topic

Issues with Sal, Session 2 (spoilers) - Started by Lord_Starhawk

Ok, please people, don't make fun of me if I'm just not getting it, I have had an exhausting week.I have read over Session 2 several...

criticalmiracle Sep 23, 2010 20:29:27
Normal topic

The rules compendium? - Started by Dougan_Axehammer

As I understand it the rules for the Essentials line and for Season 3 of Encounters use the rules presented in The Rules Compendium. ...

criticalmiracle Sep 23, 2010 20:27:17
Normal topic

Fun in the Stumbling Giant - Started by JabbaVonHutt

I'm looking for more ways for my PCs to interact with the locals when visiting the Stumbling Giant such and maybe a couple of games of...

criticalmiracle Sep 23, 2010 19:59:45
Hot topic

Executioner Assassin Legal for Encounters S3? - Started by mikethemountain

Link to the Essentials Assassin Playtest ArticleIs this playtest build legal for the new season of Encounters, or are we only to use...

Page 1, 2
munchausen0 Sep 23, 2010 19:03:40
Normal topic

Encounters within the Keep only involve daggers? - Started by JabbaVonHutt

If you read the article on the Keep all persons entering the Keep must hand over all weapons save for daggers. So does it mean that the...

Vael Sep 23, 2010 13:25:04
Normal topic

First Session, Complete No-Show. How to continue? - Started by AvonRekaes

Hey guys. This is my first season of Encounters and I've taken it upon myself to organize the event. Unfortunately it seems I'm off to a...

AvonRekaes Sep 23, 2010 10:08:54
Normal topic

Random Rumour Tables - Started by bohemian-ear-spoon

OK, I love them, but I just got the kit and dont have time to come upo with some myself.  i was thinking the player characters have time...

punketah Sep 22, 2010 22:33:37
Normal topic

Question about Hagen Pregen? - Started by barbarianmonster

I'm new at this and I'm going through the essentials books trying to figure out character creation. I'm creating a Dwarf Warpriest. Str...

barbarianmonster Sep 22, 2010 20:42:18
Normal topic

Renown Points question - Started by dsowa

The list of renown point categories lists...

kinevon Sep 22, 2010 14:46:11
Normal topic

I need help - Started by Golddigger

Ok, so i played Encounters at my Local store this last season, but as of last wednesday they haven't recieved the materials for season 3....

allgeek Sep 21, 2010 10:50:34
Normal topic

Play Trackers for Season 3? - Started by Lhorgrim

I am organizing Encounters for my FLGS and I just got the event kit.Encounters has not been run before in my area, so I have zero...

jeffan Sep 21, 2010 1:21:34
Hot topic

D&D Encounters (Season 3): Keep on the Borderlands - Started by againstone

just stumbled across this.  some excerpts: Celebrate the launch of D&D Essentials™ with a return to a classic adventure!Adventure...

Page 1, 2, 3
BoltHammer Sep 20, 2010 22:54:26
Normal topic

Season 3 - Looking for some background information for my players - Started by gold_piece

Hey guys,Brand new DM here, so please excuse my lack of knowledge.I’d like to give my players just a little bit of background information...

gold_piece Sep 20, 2010 0:04:18
Normal topic

Spoiler - map question - Started by gold_piece

Players don't read this thread!  Spoilers![sblock=spoilerey stuff]There is a region map in the beginning of the module.  But I don't...

totemensch Sep 19, 2010 19:53:27
Normal topic

Please remember to mark SPOILERS - Started by gold_piece

Hey Season Three DMs-Please remember that both players and DMs read these threads, so do not put spoilers in your posts unless you mark...

LarsVolta Sep 19, 2010 14:16:50
Normal topic

Need ideas for some old-school fun - Started by Vael

Something I'm planning on doing for the first encounter is having all my players roll an old-school stat array: 3d6 in order, and then...

beezthefrog Sep 19, 2010 13:24:38
Hot topic

Promoting Season 3 of Encounters (Advice?) - Started by shaadow

Hi all,I have committed to continue on as the primary DM at my store for Encounters Season 3.  The first two seasons have gone well...

beezthefrog Sep 19, 2010 13:13:01
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Encounters Season 3 - The Keep on the Borderlands