Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

questions on running 1-3 (spoilers) - Started by dsowa

I can't figure out how to make one of those fancy spoiler hider things so if you aren't a DM turn back now.1) The setup for 1-3 talks...

crimson_vampr Oct 21, 2010 22:48:11
Normal topic

how - Started by traitorer

Ok i got a quick question.  I am starting essentials with my son and a couple of his friends this weekend and am wondering how do i get...

frizko Oct 21, 2010 5:30:56
Normal topic

Widening the reporting deadlines for Encounters? - Started by festivus

Reporting is due one week after the event.  Sadly, I have a terrible time wrangling reporting from the DMs each week, and the reporting...

festivus Oct 20, 2010 15:58:34
Hot topic

Encounter 1-3 Treasure - Started by nightwalker450

I'm going to be running my table through both Encounter 3 and 4 tonight, since next week I'll be out and as of this week we're going to...

Dayffd Oct 20, 2010 5:37:05
Normal topic

Banning someone from RPGA play - Started by TMcCambley

Something happened this week at one running of D&D Encounters that was an extremely unacceptable act on the part of one person...

Alphastream Oct 19, 2010 11:50:13
Normal topic

Downloading Encounters - Started by monkeyboy

There might be an obvious answer for this, but is there somewhere you can download the prior seasons of the Encounters program? I can't...

palmerkun Oct 16, 2010 2:56:02
Normal topic

Encounters Web Page - Started by Lord_Darquain

I don't even know who to point this out to, but the Encounters page hasn't been updated in weeks, including a lack of information on...

davidgiven Oct 15, 2010 15:39:40
Normal topic

Single-Use Encounter Tracker::Encounter 1-4: Well Watcher - Started by suitch

I spent a while trying to put all the information that I want in a tracker, and decided to make one for specific encounters, rather than...

suitch Oct 14, 2010 21:07:55
Normal topic

Renown Question for DMs - Started by Dayffd

Curious, but what do other DMs do when players switch characters after taking a thrashing... (i.e. down to 1-2 surges left)?There is...

palmerkun Oct 14, 2010 1:53:06
Normal topic

Session 1-4 Encounter Buffs - Started by totemensch

A beam of moonlight pierces the thick clouds bathing the Kobold Slinger in silvery light. You may reroll attacks against him.Freezing...

totemensch Oct 13, 2010 13:53:59
Normal topic

Couldn't we have gotten an updated map? - Started by JabbaVonHutt

Would it have killed you guys to provide an updated map of Nentir Vale with both the Chaos Scar and Restwell Keep on it? I know this is a...

morandir62 Oct 13, 2010 6:01:08
Hot topic

D&D Encounters Field Reports (Week 1) - Started by WolfStar76

Use this thread to discuss your experiences with week 1 (Encounter 1-1) of D&D Keep on the BorderlandsPlease realise that both...

Page 1, 2
MerchantSteve Oct 12, 2010 23:54:54
Normal topic

Symbol of Zehir? - Started by totemensch

Not having much luck searching, course I have difficulty seeing things right in front of my face at times.  Anybody have a picture of, or...

totemensch Oct 12, 2010 12:43:51
Normal topic

Enc 1-4 - DMs - Started by darrell_uk

ShowAm I alone in thinking that the final encounter of the chapter needs beefing up a little?Yes, I know that I'm entitled to do so, I...

darrell_uk Oct 10, 2010 13:55:45
Normal topic

My Girl Died, now what? - Started by austino

I posed this question in the week two encounters but didn't get any responses, so I thought I'd try here.  After you die and come back do...

suitch Oct 10, 2010 0:54:09
Hot topic

Lazy and need Assassin - Started by bohemian-ear-spoon

So I am too busy to do it myself right now, but I think it would be awesome if some one would make an assassin character, possibly in the...

punketah Oct 08, 2010 17:02:52
Normal topic

Encounters 3 Session 3 Field Report - Started by Durn

Session 3 at Guardian Games in Portland, OR (we play on Tuesdays) Spoilers!!!!Show Using the pennies for flaming sections of floor worked...

snakeheadfish33 Oct 08, 2010 14:32:37
Hot topic

Wizards sent me the wrong kit. Now what? - Started by shootin_bricks

Instead of Chapter Two they sent me Chapter One again.What do I do now?

DirtyMetis Oct 08, 2010 10:58:11
Normal topic

Session 1-3 Encounter buffs - Started by totemensch

A bucket brigade has formed but is not sure where to start. As a move action heroes can direct the brigade to put out a fire token!A wind...

totemensch Oct 06, 2010 15:34:14
Normal topic

Glad There's Plenty of RP Opportunities - Started by willfuqua

I'll openly admit that last season with Dark Sun was lacking in my opinion when it came to story and good opportunities for players to...

dropsonexistance Oct 06, 2010 10:51:41
Normal topic

[Encounter 1-1] Dawarf & Net Drag power - Started by Magnificat

Hello everyoneI'm a humble DM for KotB here in Italy. Last week we played session 1, as the materials didn't arrive until last friday (no...

Magnificat Oct 06, 2010 4:07:07
Hot topic

Character Creation Guidelines? - Started by yellerSumner

Since the Encounters page on the main site is still stuck on Encounter 12 of Dark Sun, I was wondering if the packets included character...

Page 1, 2
againstone Oct 05, 2010 20:33:32
Normal topic

Post 1-3 with a cautious group? (contains spoilers) - Started by JabbaVonHutt

Ok here's my potential problem.ProblemMy group has been playing cautious up till now and I have a feeling that after next week's...

DeathMutantLives Oct 05, 2010 10:43:27
Hot topic

1-2 Encounter is Boring And Needs Spicing Up - Started by willfuqua

I and three other DMs that are running D&D Encounters at our local gaming store met up and played through some of the chapter to test...

TMcCambley Oct 05, 2010 9:45:45
Normal topic

Session 4: Conclusion confusion (SPOILER) - Started by DeathMutantLives

Why do the kobolds believe that Ronnik is at Dragontooth Hill? I can understand how the doppleganger took Ronnik's identity and believe...

suitch Oct 02, 2010 23:06:57
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Encounters Season 3 - The Keep on the Borderlands