Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

DM Help needed (spoiler alert) for encounter 1-2 - Started by blackhat00

ShowOkay, I thought I'd gotten a handle on these skill challenges.  I've run a few, I picked up DMG2 just for the added info, etc... Now...

blackhat00 4 years ago
Hot topic

Fury of the Wastewalker Field reports (Week 2) - Started by mudbunny

Use this thread to discuss your experiences with week 1 of D&D Encounters Dark Sun.  Please realise that both players and DMs read...

isborric 4 years ago
Normal topic

Cardboard Miniatures for Encounter 1-2 (Spoiler) - Started by fuligin

Sorry for the delay, all.. It is finals week, and classes had to take precedence.  Have fun!Showimg.photobucket.com/albums/v384/Fuligin/...

fuligin 4 years ago
Normal topic

Session 2: DMs Only - Introducing the Skill Challenge - Started by Seanchai

There were a number of great ideas about how to handle introducing the adventure, so I'm wondering if the folks here have any ideas about...

TempestLA 4 years ago
Normal topic

Dark Sun Actual Play Podcast - Started by bauxtehude

Hello,I would like to mention that the Shattered Sea is continuing it's coverage of the Encounters program with the Dark Sun adventure,...

bauxtehude 4 years ago
Normal topic

Origins and Gen Con - Started by IanQuentin

Are there local stores in Columbus, OH and Indianapolis, IN running D&D Encounters: Dark Sun?  I will probably be at at both of these...

walksamongstars 4 years ago
Normal topic

DM Tools - Session 3 Special DM Cards - Started by thatdamnninja

I got something special for DM's here for session 3.ShowThe download contains a pdf and open office document file of a brambleweed...

thatdamnninja 4 years ago
Normal topic

Question about running session 1-2 (DMs Only) - Started by korenth

For 1-2... spoilers Based on the pictures, it seems that the kanks are mounts with rider on them. I know my players...they will want to...

tirianmal 4 years ago
Normal topic

Curses & Kudos Encounter Team - Started by JabbaVonHutt

I am both cursing you and applauding you guys, this season's mod. is so appealing that no one wants to DM it where we meet, everyone...

JabbaVonHutt 4 years ago
Hot topic

How many Survial Days did your group get? - Started by dreamdarwin

Just thought it would be interesting to take a small poll and see what each group got for Survival Days.The group I ran was pretty savvy...

stripedcomic 4 years ago
Normal topic

Reckless Breakage? - Started by bogardan

I am confused on how RB works during battle. Hopefully I can get some clarification.I was understanding that upon a reroll, a non-metal...

firesnakearies 4 years ago
Normal topic

Playtested Encounter 1-2 twice. Interesting results. (spoilers, DMs only) - Started by firesnakearies

So, as I did for the first encounter, I ran encounter 2 twice, for myself, with me playing all six of the PCs as well as DM'ing.  Results...

againstone 4 years ago
Normal topic

Session 2 twitter buffs. - Started by totemensch

Putting them all in the same post won't work since I can't edit the title anymore, so any way here they be, most if not all.The Spirit of...

totemensch 4 years ago
Normal topic

Session 1-2 Idea (DM only) - Started by nightwalker450

I'll spoiler this just in case:[sblock Session 1-2]  So the Kank Soldier's are actually used as mounts (these are wild ones, not...

nightwalker450 4 years ago
Normal topic

How to go about replacing a bad DM (tactfully) - Started by Perithoth

I am splitting this topic into its own thread because it really doesn't  belong on the advice to future DDE writers thread: Origional...

Kedrith 4 years ago
Normal topic

Desert Setbacks [DM-Only Info] - Started by againstone

The following information pertains to the Desert Setbacksskill challenge.  As all of the current setbacks are just that, setbacks, I...

Kedrith 4 years ago
Hot topic

Errata for Dark Sun pre-gen character sheets - Started by peraion_graufalke

DISCLAIMER: This list is not official in any way, shape, or form.BarcanMelee Basic Attack: 1d8+2 damageBlazing Starfall: 1d4+7 radiant...

Page 1, 2
mikethemountain 4 years ago
Normal topic

How are you going to track the skill challenge (Spoilers, DM Related) - Started by Perithoth

************** DM EYES ONLY, IF YOU ARE A PLAYER, NO COOKIE FOR YOU******************************So, we have a 4 session skill challenge...

ddisubscription 4 years ago
Normal topic

Session 1: Anybody else end up near a tent with no mention of supplies, exit, or storm? - Started by serpine

As the subject says.  I haven't actually read the kit: I'm just a puzzled player who came here trying to figure out what I might have...

stripedcomic 4 years ago
Normal topic

session 2 Errata clarification (DM Only) - Started by villianbynecessity

The encounter lists 3 Kank Spitters and 2 Kank soldiers.  The map however shows 3 soldiers and 2 Spitters.  I would appreciate some...

Normal topic

Questions about damage dice - Started by againstone

I have been wondering if there's something special about Dark Sun that changes the damage dice on weapons to be insanely higher than...

Normal topic

Twitter buffs for Season 2 session 1 all buffs - Started by totemensch

Rather than a new thread every time, I think I'll just reply to this thread for each session.A howling wind swirls around the caravan,...

totemensch 4 years ago
Normal topic

I wonder if any one else did this - Started by drackcove

I allowed my party to gather Ritual components from the cart as well as survival days, i explained this by the whole reason barcan and...

Normal topic

Advice for new DMs and administrators of DDE - Started by imnotjesus

In an effort to redirect some of the off-topic discussion from other threads, i'm creating this thread as a place for us to continue our...

Perithoth 4 years ago
Hot topic

Session 1 information (SPOILERS) - Started by mudbunny

Here, there be spoilers!!Players read at your own risk!!If you have any hints, tips, tricks or suggestions about how to improve the first...

thea_bomb 4 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Encounters Season 2 - Dark Sun