Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Encounter 2-2 (Session 7) DM Mod [DMs only; stay out mere mortals] - Started by balerion

ShowI've changed up the map a bit since I have a set each of DU3 Caves of Carnage and DT6 Dire Tombs.My players will start on the stairs...

balerion 4 years ago
Normal topic

Season 3? - Started by hhilliii

This maybe jumping the gun a bit but as we approach the half way mark (doesn't seem like it, does it?) has there been any announcement on...

vinciente 4 years ago
Normal topic

Level 2 Upgrade question - Started by vinciente

One of my players asked me if the cards (containing upgrade info to move characters from level 1 into level 2) assumed that certain items...

darrell_uk 4 years ago
Normal topic

Thoughts and adjustments on 2-1 *DMs only* - Started by flintlocke

our DM playthroughGriefmote, wow, my new favorite monster. My previous favorite, the stirge, they both need to have children together....

karlsamwise 4 years ago
Normal topic

Cardboard Miniatures for Session 2-1 (Spoilers!) - Started by fuligin

A new chapter, a new encounter, and more cardboard goodies from Xaveria.  Sorry for the lateness, I didn't get the NPC list to her until...

lucian_ravenclaw 4 years ago
Normal topic

Dungeon Tiles for 2-1? - Started by yellerSumner

Our group was having trouble getting the map to lay flat during season 1, so when I picked up Desert of Athas, I took it with me and we...

yellerSumner 4 years ago
Normal topic

session 6 twitter buffs - Started by totemensch

Exploding luminescent mushrooms! For the session PC ranged and area attacks deal +2 radiant damageYou are bolstered by unseen ancient...

totemensch 4 years ago
Hot topic

D&D Encounters Field Reports (Week 5) - Started by mudbunny

Use this thread to discuss your experiences with week 5 of D&D Encounters Dark Sun.  Please realise that both players and DMs read...

tirianmal 4 years ago
Hot topic

Encounters Pacing (Future Planning) - Started by nightwalker450

What do people see as a good pacing for encounters?First Season:8 Encounters to Level (Tracked Experience)Extended Rest: 4 Encounters12...

delroland 4 years ago
Normal topic

DM Session Tracker PDF? - Started by balerion

Where can I find the PDF for the new DM session tracking forms?I have a printer, but not a scanner or copier.It seems they should be at...

Alphastream1 4 years ago
Normal topic

Level 2 Character Upgrade PDF? - Started by balerion

Is there a link on wizards.com/dnd someplace for the pregen upgrade instructions? I have a printer but not a copier or scanner.(I am not...

criticalmiracle 4 years ago
Normal topic

Miniatures for Session 2-1 (spoilers) - Started by devp

If Xaveria has time to create cardboard minis for Session 2-1, I'll be quite eager to see them! (He's been very generous to offer them to...

devp 4 years ago
Normal topic

Twitter Buffs - Clarification - Started by argy

So I read the twitter buff post above but I'm a bit confused.   We've never used these so I have some questions.So I just pull it off of...

argy 4 years ago
Normal topic

Cardboard Miniatures for Session 1-5 (Spoilers!) - Started by fuligin

It's that time again..  I will be preparing two more sheets this week, one with a recap of all of the miniatures from this chapter, and...

fuligin 4 years ago
Normal topic

Ancient Tales == Close Call? - Started by jjafuller

Is it just me, are the effects of these cards identical?

jjafuller 4 years ago
Normal topic

DM Tools - Season 2 Monster Knowledge Check Cards - Started by thatdamnninja

I made up some monster knowledge check cards that you can hand out to the players when they succeed on knowledge check rolls.I felt while...

thatdamnninja 4 years ago
Normal topic

Session 4 and 5 twitter buffs - Started by totemensch

For those that want them here they are, sorry have been hauling the kids around Colorado trying to show them what the state has to offer...

totemensch 4 years ago
Normal topic

I don't have chapter 2? - Started by kilpatds

I'm running Encounters at my local game store in Chantilly VA, and Chapter 1 was sent there...but I don't have Chapter 2 yet.  Um, it...

vinciente 4 years ago
Normal topic

Did anyone make it 5 encounters w/o a full rest? - Started by phil500

I am just wondering if any group managed their resources continually and made it thru all 5 weeks without any fudging.  From what I hear...

hal 4 years ago
Normal topic

Stories form behond the sea of silts - Started by markusluther

Lurking on this forum is a bit like looking into a crystal ball for me. I am organising DDE in Berlin / Germany and thanks to 8 hours...

againstone 4 years ago
Hot topic

Scorched Rant - My Gripes about the New Season - Started by DMYeg

Introduction: I have participated in the Undermountain season in its entirety, but because my group and I have started about mid-season,...

Alphastream1 4 years ago
Normal topic

Survival Days, Sun Sickness, and Skill Challenges [DMs only; stay out mere mortals] - Started by balerion

Can we get an official, stick-ied, "this was our ****-up" post about what the **** is going on with the Survival Days and Sun Sickness...

hal 4 years ago
Normal topic

New player wondering how character deaths are handled in the Dark Sun Encounters - Started by jetwolfprime

Tonight was my first night playing in the Encounters format for any D&D campaign. Having only played home games before, I'm wondering...

guncici 4 years ago
Hot topic

D&D Encounters Field Reports (Week 4) - Started by mudbunny

Use this thread to discuss your experiences with week 4 of D&D Encounters Dark Sun.  Please realise that both players and DMs read...

Page 1, 2
jtrain9801 4 years ago
Normal topic

Need DM help running encounter 2-1 - Started by Tashannoc

[spoiler]I am getting ready to run 2-1 after 1-5 tonight, and I have to admit that one part of that combat is something that I still...

Alphastream1 4 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Encounters Season 2 - Dark Sun